Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boldar

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:19:29 PM

More threats from someone with accusations and not a full set of facts, or marbles.  Also, what's this I see about RiverBoatBTC being involved in his own offering?  Contradiction? Conflict of interest, jealousy? I'd wager on all three...
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:26:23 PM

More threats from someone with accusations and not a full set of facts, or marbles.  Also, what's this I see about RiverBoatBTC being involved in his own offering?  Contradiction? Conflict of interest, jealousy? I'd wager on all three...

I never have been or will be involved in the selling and or renting of mining equipment. If you want to make accusations please provide proof like I do or risk negative trust for spreading fud  Roll Eyes

boldar

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:32:00 PM

ok, well I at least have you on contradiction then... :-P
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

ok, well I at least have you on contradiction then... :-P

Seems like you lack the skill to fact check why would anyone ever listen to someone who just goes with the crowd? Anyone can repeat what other people say, I call the Kool aid drinkers. Try checking stuff out for yourself stop listening to what people say its how you get screwed in the bitcon world.

Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

Show me a team that went through a year of exchange shutdowns, delays, etc and always did its best to save/preserve my investment instead of running with the money and I'll invest in them too.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
Cazz0r

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:43:32 PM

Sorry, legitimate HASH investors, I'm going to poke the trolls. I urge potential investors to disregard this post.

Dear "Whiteknights",

Your posts belittling how much the IPO has received actually work against yourselves, you're failing in preventing everybody from buying shares and actively showing it! Besides that, rather than "omg look how little you've got" shouldn't you being simply telling people to stop buying as "its a scam"?

How many children attend a church has nothing to do with this discussion, regardless how you try and sell it. Fact is, you haven't been able to deconstruct the business (a year's worth of success probably makes that pretty hard) and now you're made to look the fool and attempting to fabricate what a google search returns into something worthwhile.

Lets recap the best, relevant, arguments, so far:
- You puts all eggs into the one argument that Benny didn't win the auction for the 68,000 ft facility at all and, if he did, only had 30 days to close: This has been debunked.

Guess that's all we've got time for folks, carry on.

PS. (without sarcasm now) Please make a legitimate argument against the business, I'm more than willing to get to the bottom of any more confusion that you may have with regards to it, speculation that it's a ponzi scheme, is just that, speculation, give me some real meat to chew on and I'll chow down.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

And, your point is more nonsense, just like the rest of them. US investors actually could participate if they are accredited or they utilize a trusted international person as a proxy. Just thought I'd point that out since your monologue seems to be lacking in balanced factual information.  Also, the other post above was a reference to the honesty and quality of the business and CEO and not a promotion of the offering itself. Still batting zero with your threats I see...

You're going to have to actually present a logical argument if you're going to get anyone to actually buy into your FUD.

Lolno.  You have purchased your "shares" before Benny filed this Form D with the SEC.
Overlooking the fact that said filing is fraudulent, it is unlawful to sell or promote the sale of unregistered securities to US persons.
By US persons.
From US soil.

It's a never-ending list of fail.

And of course there's this:
Has Coin Services LLC provided you with a Private Placement Memorandum and obtained your Accredited Investor documentation per SEC regulations, as stated in the "Overview" blurb on Havelock?

Lie to me and tell me he did.

Last but not least:  You?  An accredited investor?  Bro, I've read your typings.  Don't make me laugh.

@Cazz0r:  Hi there newfriend!  Of course no one should buy into such a shit-tier scam.  But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy laughing at this thing failing this badly.  A clever man once said that no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  Lol, there's always a first Cheesy
boldar

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:01:02 AM

That's a pretty short list to be "never-ending"... It's funny that the relevance of these arguments rely on crypto being classified as "currency" last I checked the general perception was that it was not classified as such. At least there is attempt to file voluntary participate in regulation as it evolves. How many of the other offerings that you've spread your FUD on have done this much?  It's one thing to jump through hoops, but it's a completely different thing when those hoops are moving.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:08:43 AM

Sorry, legitimate HASH investors, I'm going to poke the trolls. I urge potential investors to disregard this post.

Dear "Whiteknights",

Your posts belittling how much the IPO has received actually work against yourselves, you're failing in preventing everybody from buying shares and actively showing it! Besides that, rather than "omg look how little you've got" shouldn't you being simply telling people to stop buying as "its a scam"?

How many children attend a church has nothing to do with this discussion, regardless how you try and sell it. Fact is, you haven't been able to deconstruct the business (a year's worth of success probably makes that pretty hard) and now you're made to look the fool and attempting to fabricate what a google search returns into something worthwhile.

Lets recap the best, relevant, arguments, so far:
- You puts all eggs into the one argument that Benny didn't win the auction for the 68,000 ft facility at all and, if he did, only had 30 days to close: This has been debunked.

Guess that's all we've got time for folks, carry on.

PS. (without sarcasm now) Please make a legitimate argument against the business, I'm more than willing to get to the bottom of any more confusion that you may have with regards to it, speculation that it's a ponzi scheme, is just that, speculation, give me some real meat to chew on and I'll chow down.

Nobody, but Brothers Schlick, knew the location of, or what the 68,000 sq ft facility consists of until I uncovered it. Benny always referred to it as a conventional real estate purchase, only recently revealing that it was indeed an auction purchase.

Benjamin Schlichter promised to release who is this mysterious John Kenton Freeman, yet to this second no such person has been presented.

Brandon is on record in bragging that his brother, Ben, makes ~$350,000/day via selling apps, but no longer replied to that thread once people question its validity.

Brandon has a YouTube video showing how you, too, can earn $8,000/day via Google.

In spite of all that money made, they virtually had nothing prior to mid last year when they struggled getting a couple Litecoin miners to run properly.

What part of this post is a lie?
boldar

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

The part where you started typing...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:14:10 AM

Fuck with me one more time and I'll turn your gray knitted stocking hat sideways.
boldar

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

...and more threats because you have an inability to play nice with others... and also an absence of logic, for that matter.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

See he brings up valid points and you act like that.

Zigz

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

Nobody, but Brothers Schlick, knew the location of, or what the 68,000 sq ft facility consists of until I uncovered it. Benny always referred to it as a conventional real estate purchase, only recently revealing that it was indeed an auction purchase.

Lulz and that ain't even trolling apparently.

Not that you had any legitimacy, but if you had, what little left would be gone now.

oh god... lol
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:18:19 AM

That's a pretty short list to be "never-ending"... It's funny that the relevance of these arguments rely on crypto being classified as "currency"...

It's irrelevant what crypto is classified as.
Where are you getting this idiocy?
How old are you, really?

@Zigz:  Thanks for continuing to shit up the thread.  Every soul is useful!
Cazz0r

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:22:09 AM

What part of this post is a lie?
I never said anything was a lie. I did question the relevance of the things you were arguing.

I beg to differ on this tid bit:
Benny always referred to it as a conventional real estate purchase
This is inaccurate, its been my knowledge all along that it was an auction, a source to this I cannot provide at this time but I'll track it down should it be warranted.

Benjamin Schlichter promised to release who is this mysterious John Kenton Freeman, yet to this second no such person has been presented.
This I cannot argue. I haven't seen a post yet from John, this is a promise that is still pending. However, trusted members of the community have vouched for documentation to do with this matter. As far as a name on a piece of paper, this is all that John is at present as Benny has power of attorney of BTCI. So, I'm not sure if having John come onto the forums to say "Hi, I'm John" (bare in mind that this could be anybody) is at all needed with this information.

Brandon is on record in bragging that his brother, Ben, makes ~$350,000/day via selling apps, but no longer replied to that thread once people question its validity.

Brandon has a YouTube video showing how you, too, can earn $8,000/day via Google.
What Brandon does/doesn't do isn't relevant here, he is, at most, a trusted advisory source to Benny, of which most of the conversations are public in the IRC channel and it's usually a few people participating. I won't even go into attempting to prove/disprove that this is/isn't Brandon that made the video or is him cited "on record".
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

That's a pretty short list to be "never-ending"... It's funny that the relevance of these arguments rely on crypto being classified as "currency" last I checked the general perception was that it was not classified as such. At least there is attempt to file voluntary participate in regulation as it evolves. How many of the other offerings that you've spread your FUD on have done this much?  It's one thing to jump through hoops, but it's a completely different thing when those hoops are moving.

Since you're a staunch supporter of HASH, and seem to have no problem purchasing shares, seeing that the market cap's ONLY at ~$5,000, it's obvious you didn't invest much in this venerable endeavor.

For Brothers Schlick having the bestest IPO to date sans nary a worry, where's the five-digit investors? Looks like all the nickle and dime investors are already in. Even Benny's Litecoin thread has become stagnate: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.1620.

What I'm witnessing is a Dead IPO Walking.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:24:55 AM

...and more threats because you have an inability to play nice with others... and also an absence of logic, for that matter.

Yep! I threatened to turn your gray hat around, in reference to your avatar seen elsewhere, of which I'm kind enough to not publish, i.e. your Twitter account.
Zigz

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:30:13 AM

Yep! I threatened to turn your gray hat around, in reference to your avatar seen elsewhere, of which I'm kind enough to not publish, i.e. your Twitter account.

What a cute little crook. Threats, extortion, blackmail. What crime doesn't Gleb Gamow/NotLambchop/Phineas Gage/Bruno Kucinskas JR participate in?
boldar

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:33:35 AM

With so many honest ways to make money, why would they hide behind a screen name and a tor proxy? I can think of a few reasons...

PS: I don't speak Russian... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: