Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technobit HEX4M - 400GH BlackArrow based miner reviewed  (Read 14497 times)
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:45:14 PM

Im still waiting for my refund since february  Huh
Well, if he even cannot come up with your €254.....what can we expect, at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2GOOD (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:06:52 PM

Nice review.  I'd be more than happy to post my own review- we were supposed to have ~50 delivered to out facility for hosting by multiple customers- but unfortunately I do not have access to a telescope powerful enough to observe any of these boards.  Pretty disappointed that multiple customers of ours were screwed by technobit and that they failed to deliver even one board to our facility.

--
novak

Too bad the devices are almost obsolete now, if you can get your money back will be great.

Qeu

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:28:02 AM

Nice review.  I'd be more than happy to post my own review- we were supposed to have ~50 delivered to out facility for hosting by multiple customers- but unfortunately I do not have access to a telescope powerful enough to observe any of these boards.  Pretty disappointed that multiple customers of ours were screwed by technobit and that they failed to deliver even one board to our facility.

--
novak

Too bad the devices are almost obsolete now, if you can get your money back will be great.
We will never get anything from this Technomachinex cluster-fuck, just headaches.
azazman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:15:13 PM

I was a happy Technobit user, I know they get shit around here for missed orders but always worked for me. I got out of the mining game early 2014 so not very current.

I was thinking about picking 2 of these up to throw in to a solo pool for a lottery try a few months ago as the price dropped to 70 Euros; in my view worth the risk to sit in a dark corner and just hash on the off chance of hitting gold.

However I have sent 3 emails to Martin/Techno bit, no response, they have removed the paypal option on the website while leaving back transfer bitcoin payments (non reserve able) which does concern me.

All in all, hold off, I think technobit are gone :/

kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

Just ask for a used one, I'm sure someone here has one sitting in their garage doing nothing. =)

I was a happy Technobit user, I know they get shit around here for missed orders but always worked for me. I got out of the mining game early 2014 so not very current.

I was thinking about picking 2 of these up to throw in to a solo pool for a lottery try a few months ago as the price dropped to 70 Euros; in my view worth the risk to sit in a dark corner and just hash on the off chance of hitting gold.

However I have sent 3 emails to Martin/Techno bit, no response, they have removed the paypal option on the website while leaving back transfer bitcoin payments (non reserve able) which does concern me.

All in all, hold off, I think technobit are gone :/

korminer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:55:20 PM

I can confirm, DO NOT order from Technobit, they are plain faced liars. I first got into Bitcoin only a few month ago and wanted something to start playing with so ordered one of their DICE, mistake. After a little looking around after ordering, I found they didn't have the best track record so emailed them saying about my order. Well they replied back saying they received my money and they'd send it out the next day, but I'm still waiting 2 month later and no other replies to emails.

So in short as everyone else is saying stay well away from these thieves, 100% con.

Also I would be interested if anyone has any of these DICE they'd be willing to part with.
Qeu

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:54:45 PM

ask here, seems loshisa has taken marto.s place https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906773.new#new
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 10:59:51 AM

ask here, seems loshisa has taken marto.s place https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906773.new#new
and martos ran with the money Sad

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:54:57 PM

also my money gone promice refund and bye bye Huh Huh Huh
Qeu

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:07:37 AM

Got this in my mail, if you want to see your money back, at least try and pm me the data to get your case along with mine, or email what is asked to the Chief Directorate National Police directly at BBSimeonov@mvr.bg.

Dear Mr./Ms. xxxxx,

We’ve received your e-mail with the information about Martin Sirakov. In order to check it and link it to a real person in Bulgaria we need to know, do you know the actual victims of this fraud, the exact date, amount and currency of the payment, from which accounts the payment was made, what is the purchased equipment. We need to know do you have e-mails, which were received from mail boxes used by Martin Sirakov and which are related to a purchase of equipment from that person? If you have that kind data, it’ll be of great help for us. In order to prove that this activity is actual internet fraud or other type of crime we need that information and we need the correspondence between Sirakov and the victims, who purchased a specific equipment and still don’t have it delivered after the announced shipment period.

I hope that you can give us the needed information.

Best regards,

B.Simeonov

Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria

Chief Directorate National Police

Cyber Crime Investigation Unit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: