Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:52:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what am i not getting with dispersing my wallet?  (Read 766 times)
Earthgiver (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:07:59 AM

Ok my coin is running smoothly all is well. Now what if karen over there is interested in my coin. And she is kinda hot so i am cool with throwing her a few. but she has no wallet. no mycoin wallet. so how do i get her a mycoin wallet to store awesome mycoins in. thanks in advance for the help.
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:35:01 AM

what the hells mycoin
dont give a girl anything just because she is hot. that is stupid.
CripLib

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:40:18 AM

Yes, I agree with Sydboy, he is right: it is not a good idea to simply give your coins to a lady just because she is hot. But, anyway, IF this karen is a "professional", then it's up to her to decide if she will accept your coins as remuneration. If so, she should do her own research on how to set her wallet up (or you could just instruct her on the how-to).

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
RedDiamond

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:30:58 AM

Ok my coin is running smoothly all is well. Now what if karen over there is interested in my coin. And she is kinda hot so i am cool with throwing her a few. but she has no wallet. no mycoin wallet. so how do i get her a mycoin wallet to store awesome mycoins in. thanks in advance for the help.

If you want send bitcoins you can ask karen to create a web wallet and send coins there: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Mycoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548490.0) is a different story. Maybe karen can create an account into some exchange and you then deposit there?
RedDiamond

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

WOw, seriously. my coin is not the Mycoin coin it is just a description that i was using. i am not actually giving any coins away. And if i did karen is my wife so not to worried there. the whole point is how do i send someone that was interested in my coin. a wallet to store them in.

You can try web wallet. For example Easywallet.org (https://easywallet.org/)

"Q: How does the email sending feature work?

A: A new wallet, with a new URL is generated. The funds are moved to that wallet. An email with the URL is sent to the receiver. If the receiver doesn't visit the URL within one month, funds are returned to sender. This makes the email sending function secure for the sender, and protects against error with deliveries, spam filters etc."
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

WOw, seriously. my coin is not the Mycoin coin it is just a description that i was using. i am not actually giving any coins away. And if i did karen is my wife so not to worried there. the whole point is how do i send someone that was interested in my coin. a wallet to store them in.

The same way you got your wallet to store your coins in. I dont understand what your problem is.

If you have coins, you have a wallet. Now if you want to send those coins to someone else (your wife, your babysitter, your poolboy, etc.) they need a wallet as well. But since you allready have one, why is it a question for you how to get one? After all you are the one that wants to send the coins, thus must have a wallet allready.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:42:48 PM

Really, it depends on how interested they are in cryptocurrency. If they want to learn more about it, sending them to bitcoin.org (or equivalent for an altcoin, if available) is a good idea, as they'll be able to get a basic overview of how it works and choose a wallet from there. If they just want to get started, you can send them a link to an installer for a wallet or to a web wallet and ask them for their address once they've set it up. There are also a few services that you can use to send coins via email, but they're basically just temporary web wallets so it depends on how much you trust them.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:23:05 PM

to those who attempted to reply thanks.  it was very easily answered. "they download the .exe file". oh! so that is how i get a wallet to another person. have a good day.
What are you on?
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:40:55 AM

lol at how this conversation went ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: