Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone of my friends says the same: "How do I get Bitcoins?"  (Read 3893 times)
adog

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:34:08 AM

Here is my suggestion for anyone that wants free bitcoins:

Go out to a street corner and beg for money. Then use the money you receive to buy bitcoins.

That's how you get bitcoins for free. I guarantee that you will get more bitcoins that way than you will get from begging online or by visiting faucets.

Do you pay beggars in Sunnyvale? I doubt it...

The point is that you will be lucky if you make 10 cents a day from faucets. You'll make more than that begging on the streets, even in Sunnyvale.

True. I've heard of beggars getting more than the average daily wage. All you have to do is find the perfect spot. A busy city, a busy street  Tongue
sadly this is true. If they find just one or two generous people then they can make out pretty well.

it depends on how you affect the people around. make a suitable placard, be a good actor and get bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:43:52 AM

BitcoinGet has been around and paying out for well over a year now. It is not a faucet, but rather an "earn" site, where you get BTC for completing microtasks. We have users that consistently earn 10-20 USD equivalent of BTC a day in their spare time. In the early days, some users were earning 0.5 BTC a day.

Nice site. It's humorous that the site's title says Earn free bitcoins when people are by some definitions working for the money!  Grin

That's true.
You don't need to "pay" for the bitcoin, but no matter you are doing some micro-tasks, watching some youtube videos or simply seeing some ads, you are indeed providing a service in exchange for the bitcoin.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:13:20 PM

If you don't mind doing some work for Bitcoin, you can check out this link

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/2c09gj/hiring_writers_for_weekly_articles_on_writing/

You can actually do quite a few things on Reddit that would earn you either BTC or other altcoins like Doge that you can then exchange for BTC.
You can for example sell your services or graphic design work. After Doge launched, I advertised to teach chess on the Doge marketplace and got quite a bit of Doge from it  Wink
dandouna

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

Hello ,

Where i can get free bitcoins?
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:31:47 AM

Hello ,

There is no such thing as a free lunch.  Tongue
Try some faucets, to get your first bitcoin.
After that, think of it as 'Where/How can I get some money?'
griffga

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:03:56 AM

localbitcoins.com and coinbase.com are among the best ways that I know within the US. I actually took a chance a long time ago and bank wired money to btc-e.com. The transaction went through okay, but I was sweating bullets until it cleared. Tongue
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

Hello ,

Unless you can find a really easy way of making some extra cash then there is no such thing as free bitcoins. As mentioned previous trying faucets is wise to start off with and then work your way to investing in bitcoins.
GamersBitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:37:48 PM

Everyone of them say "why do I want to work for Bitcoins? I would rather get paid in dollars" or they don't care to buy Bitcoins.
Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

you  should invest some i think to get more . and i guess dont addicted to betting or you will lose than you win
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:56:13 PM

Hello ,

There is no such thing as a free lunch.  Tongue
Try some faucets, to get your first bitcoin.
After that, think of it as 'Where/How can I get some money?'

You will never get your first bitcoin from faucets now lol. You could get your first ubtc though. Tongue

But seriously, you can get way more from sig campaign than from faucets.
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:18:53 PM

either mine them or buy them

or you can try some online site to get free bitcoin like faucet,games
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

This really shows that Bitcoin is quite thing today. It isn't on the decline like some people are claiming. Many people are showing interest. These are highly interesting times, if you ask me! Help them buy some bitcoin for themselves!

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:13:18 PM

soon it will be pretty easy:

https://gogocoin.com/

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:55:53 PM

People want to get bitcoins for free...  Tongue
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:04:40 PM

Tell them they need to start being active in the community and figureing out a service they can provide for Bitcoin or sell things others may want.  Tell them not to wait if they are really interested in Bitcoin or they could regret it down the line.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:42:48 PM

Everyone I've talked about to Bitcoin reacts simarly. They expect it's some sort of way out from the rats race and they are going to get rich like the stories they read, but as soon as you told them these were the early adopters they lose interest and say they would rather get paid in actual money.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

Everyone I've talked about to Bitcoin reacts simarly. They expect it's some sort of way out from the rats race and they are going to get rich like the stories they read, but as soon as you told them these were the early adopters they lose interest and say they would rather get paid in actual money.

But you are wrong.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:47:01 AM

But you are wrong.

Yes, I think he is wrong too. We are the early adaptors. Take the forum as indicator, there 347.634 members. In a few years I think this will reach 1.000.000 members, the price per BTC may be far beyond $1000.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

But you are wrong.

Yes, I think he is wrong too. We are the early adaptors. Take the forum as indicator, there 347.634 members. In a few years I think this will reach 1.000.000 members, the price per BTC may be far beyond $1000.

We'll see our $1,000 before we see the 1,000,000 members, I'm almost sure of it. We'll be getting more members because of the second spike, and it will hopefully plateau there, for a little while, and then go up.

Tell your friends they're making a huge mistake, and the next spike to $1,000 will be missed because of what they think. That always works for me.
Damnyo

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:49:44 PM

But you are wrong.

We'll see our $1,000 before we see the 1,000,000 members, I'm almost sure of it. We'll be getting more members because of the second spike, and it will hopefully plateau there, for a little while, and then go up.

Tell your friends they're making a huge mistake, and the next spike to $1,000 will be missed because of what they think. That always works for me.

Im new and even if tried, most people will not get big gains from a 1000 dollar spike. Unless it goes to like what, 10K? it will not make life changing changes for people's lifes. It's too expensive for most people to get into Bitcoin now, they think "I cant even own 1 BTC".
I for example cant buy 1BTC but im still into it because im sort of a nerd. But then again, success is when non nerds use the product.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

If you think the price of bitcoin will raise then dont mine, just buy them with cash, you can get 1 litecoin free in the process here ANX
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: