Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is calling people Pedophiles and Extorting them for money.  (Read 3920 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Guys, how about this - he's coming in to this thread saying I was the first one to make a scam accusation on him by attempting to mislead people using 'threads' and the basis for how the scam accusations started, how much more manipulative can someone be?...

Doesn't that alone show you that he's a liar? I mean, come on. This all STARTED because of his scam accusation. How do people miss this stuff?

Don't care.

Quit crying ChoMo Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:28:32 PM

Are you being for real right now? Have you missed this thread somehow? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.msg8046459#msg8046459

Forget about linking to an entire thread.  Link to one post directly where I called you a paedophile, or STFU with your lies.  We're all asking for proof, and you provide none.

So who's the real knuckle head here. Even after all the lame shit he's done to me, I'm willing to reverse everything and stop any actions I'm pursuing against him that could ruin his life but he absolutely refuses to give in.

I think I've been pretty reasonable with him. He on the other hand, will not admit to any wrong doing, nor will he reverse it. So he leaves me no alternative than do what what I do here as well as try to get law enforcement involved against him.

So you don't actually believe in the charges you say you will file?  You will stop?  You're only continuing on to what - "extort" me to remove feedback I don't control?   Roll Eyes

"Clean hands" Shawn.  You'll never win anything when you are doing the same and worse to me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:31:28 PM

Guys, how about this - he's coming in to this thread saying I was the first one to make a scam accusation on him by attempting to mislead people using 'threads' and the basis for how the scam accusations started, how much more manipulative can someone be?...

Doesn't that alone show you that he's a liar? I mean, come on. This all STARTED because of his scam accusation. How do people miss this stuff?

The first time you called me a scammer was July 21.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.0

The first time I called you a scammer was July 24.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.0

Hypocrite.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:42:22 PM

Are you being for real right now? Have you missed this thread somehow? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.msg8046459#msg8046459

Forget about linking to an entire thread.  Link to one post directly where I called you a paedophile, or STFU with your lies.  We're all asking for proof, and you provide none.

Well you seem to have lost the plot entirely:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.msg8043848#msg8043848

Honestly, you guys deserve each other.  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Well you seem to have lost the plot entirely:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709134.msg8043848#msg8043848

Honestly, you guys deserve each other.  Roll Eyes

I had forgotten about that.  But in my defence, I changed it quickly because I couldn't prove it.  I guess Shawn has a right to harp on it.   Undecided

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:13:06 PM

ENOUGH!!!!

I'm tired of this thread being at the top of my unread list! Both of you are knuckleheads if you ask me.

Vod - evershawn said a few posts down he's willing to erase everything (finally)... now you have to be willing to the same.

Kiss and make the fuck up guys!

Are both of you guys now ready to come to a compromise?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:17:04 PM

ENOUGH!!!!

I'm tired of this thread being at the top of my unread list! Both of you are knuckleheads if you ask me.

Vod - evershawn said a few posts down he's willing to erase everything (finally)... now you have to be willing to the same.

I'm willing to let this go, yes.  I'll stop replying to him.  I've already modified the one feedback against him, days ago.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:19:46 PM

ENOUGH!!!!

Cris you are amazing.   We shall henceforth call you the peacemaker.   Tongue

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

ENOUGH!!!!

I'm willing to let this go, yes.  I'll stop replying to him.  I've already modified the one feedback against him, days ago.

Thank you Vod

evershawn, you next!

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

ENOUGH!!!!

Cris you are amazing.   We shall henceforth call you the peacemaker.   Tongue

LOL - it's got a ring to it - I like it! lol

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

oh lord, when dank teams up with you.. you know you are fucked.

btw, just looked at all his neg ratings.. they are quite comical, especially the one where he was asking for a $10 million loan, and it appeared to be serious.

i wouldn't be surprised if he went out asking to borrow $20 billion next week so that he can build his own country/kingdom  Cheesy

Math does not appear to be something you've mastered yet.... I just lol @ this "10 million"?.... You're so obvious, trying too hard buddy.

I think reading comprehension is another skill you are working on, because I've never asked for a loan.

i wasn't talking about you. maybe reading comprehension is something YOU need to work on. and maybe you should smarten up too, guy. blabbing on about this doesn't help you in any way - it only makes you look like a bigger fool. i don't know if there is any ounce of truth to your accusations, and even if vod is truly a dick, there's probably not much you can do about it.. so just drop it, and move on with your life.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:00:16 PM

btw, just looked at all his neg ratings.. they are quite comical, especially the one where he was asking for a $10 million loan, and it appeared to be serious.

i wouldn't be surprised if he went out asking to borrow $20 billion next week so that he can build his own country/kingdom  Cheesy

Math does not appear to be something you've mastered yet.... I just lol @ this "10 million"?.... You're so obvious, trying too hard buddy.

I think reading comprehension is another skill you are working on, because I've never asked for a loan.

i wasn't talking about you. maybe reading comprehension is something YOU need to work on. and maybe you should smarten up too, guy. blabbing on about this doesn't help you in any way - it only makes you look like a bigger fool. i don't know if there is any ounce of truth to your accusations, and even if vod is truly a dick, there's probably not much you can do about it.. so just drop it, and move on with your life.

No doubt he owes you, me and shitload of other members an apology or two for lashing out on us when we were only trying to help him... but hell, I'll just settle for him compromising with Vod at this point.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:33:25 AM

i wouldn't be surprised if he went out asking to borrow $20 billion next week so that he can build his own country/kingdom  Cheesy

No doubt he owes you, me and shitload of other members an apology or two for lashing out on us when we were only trying to help him... but hell, I'll just settle for him compromising with Vod at this point.

He told me earlier he would stop all this nonsense but didn't skip a beat between that PM to me and replying to posts. However I will remain optimistic.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:45:54 AM

Sheeeoot.  I think Lucky Cris get's my vote for Bitcoin Peace Prize nominee for sure.  Would've gone with Nobel Peace Prize but when somebody like Obama can win it sort of a slap in the face so decided on Bitcoin Peace Prize instead Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
beetcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:48:06 AM

i don't remember how this all started exactly.. was it from when he asked for a pretty big "loan" for some "investment opportunity"? it's not like i would have trusted a stranger with money, but damn.. if i met a guy who acted like him, i wouldn't invest even half of a bitcent.
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:36:33 AM

i don't remember how this all started exactly.. was it from when he asked for a pretty big "loan" for some "investment opportunity"? it's not like i would have trusted a stranger with money, but damn.. if i met a guy who acted like him, i wouldn't invest even half of a bitcent.

I doubt anyone cares or that you have a half a bitcent to invest.
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:38:29 AM

He told me earlier he would stop all this nonsense but didn't skip a beat between that PM to me and replying to posts. However I will remain optimistic.

More lies / half truths... you're just as scandless as Vod here. I said if Vod stopped/reversed the shit he was doing (which you keep leaving out), still hasn't. If you want to try to act like a neutral 3rd party, you gotta try way harder here.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

yeah i don't have even half a bitcent to invest in you. someone worthy though? i'd have plenty.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

Keeping it going I see? You just don't know when to stop. You forgot that you started it with beetcoin?

beetcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:48:53 AM

Keeping it going I see? You just don't know when to stop. You forgot that you started it with beetcoin?

i can't help but think evershawn is the black night from monty python http://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4?t=1m9s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: