Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you either No. 1  (Read 1289 times)
coinsandcoins (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:36:57 AM

Would you either

Never be able to wear cloths for the rest of your life, but everyone else in the world must wear cloths 24/7 or

Have to wear cloths 24/7 and everyone else in the world will not be able to wear cloths for the rest of their lives.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:47:09 AM

Have to wear cloths 24/7 and everyone else in the world will not be able to wear cloths for the rest of their lives.

Easy choice.  Clothing provides protection, which is the initial reason man started wearing it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:08:14 AM

Either way, you would look like a weirdo. Cheesy
coinsandcoins (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:15:27 AM

Easy choice.  Clothing provides protection, which is the initial reason man started wearing it.

So you would let everyone else be without protection?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:35:24 AM

So you would let everyone else be without protection?

Your scenario did not imply I had the ability to influence/control others.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

All others include mens and old women and ugly women, so I prefer not.

Would be a better dilema if it was all pretty and hot women without clothes vs you with clothers and the opposite.
Meowington

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:07:29 AM

All clothes for me. Rather be warm than cold mate Wink
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

hot women without clothes vs you with clothers and the opposite.

ha ha ha. it was nice Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
furlong

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:59:44 PM

hot girls naked and me naked and thats the only population in earth  Grin
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

Would you either

Never be able to wear cloths for the rest of your life, but everyone else in the world must wear cloths 24/7 or

Haha, man. What an awesome question! To be honest, I wish I wouldn't have to wear something all the time! It's just a thing society expects us to do. But why? If we just leave our clothes at home or give them away, we could be so much more free! It's liberating!

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

I would rather wear clothes than freeze my ass off....wouldn't you?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
semidead

Activity: 94

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

I'd have to stay inside during winter and wear a ton of sunscreen the rest of the year. So yeah, I'd rather wear clothes.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:59:19 PM

to what extent the 24/7 wearing cloths go ? can you for example remove them to take a shower ?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:53:43 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 11:16:34 PM by TheButterZone

Die. There's no point in being naked if nobody else can be.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:44:01 AM

This is a nonsense question. Ask this question to isolated tribes on amazon they don't wear any clothes most of the time.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
wu21456

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:53:12 AM

get warmer.

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!.  Sv5G2DBxeDZKaYANuQgAqUUdhQCC21GSMh
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:30:36 AM

Wow, I didn't think about the cold when I said I'd rather leave my clothes at home. I guess it works if you're located in a rather warm environment. But not if you're in like Canada or something. Man, I think I'll have to re-think that one...

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:23:49 AM

Wow, I didn't think about the cold when I said I'd rather leave my clothes at home. I guess it works if you're located in a rather warm environment. But not if you're in like Canada or something. Man, I think I'll have to re-think that one...

Then all other people around you will freeze to death, and you will starve to dead or be eaten by a bear. If you is the no clote guy, you may die, but at least people will worship you as the savior that resigned our clothes so others can have a chance to survive

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:25:15 AM

Would you either

I don't want to get rid of my Armani suits or italian handmade shoes! Man, I worked my ass of during the 80s, in order to afford this lifestyle. If everyone else was naked, though, they'd be even more afraid of me. Awesome thought, actually...

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:50:36 AM

Then all other people around you will freeze to death, and you will starve to dead or be eaten by a bear. If you is the no clote guy, you may die, but at least people will worship you as the savior that resigned our clothes so others can have a chance to survive

or everyone will look at you like a freak

you seriously think anyone would believe that?

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: