Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming!  (Read 2669 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:55:49 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:14:21 AM by ihaveafuckinggun

Hello everyone,
Have you ever wanted to Lucid Dream but you possibly can't? Or it's just been very hard for you? Or you don't really know how to as good?
Well here we are I'm gonna be selling you 4 different kinds of lucid dream pills which will help you have vivid dreams, recall on your dreams, better chances of lucid dreaming, helping you with lucid dreaming and way way more.

Are these natural and legal you may be wondering? Yes they are! You can look up both names if you will like and look at the reviews people have said about each of these medicines. They both help wonderfully for sure.

First medicine I will be discussing is Galantamine, this medicine is great for users trying to recall dreams or trying to have vivid dreams. With this you will take one a night every night before you go to sleep or can be also taken during the day doesn't matter, within a couple days of usage you will see a difference in your recalls and dreams for sure. By taking one or two before going to sleep each bottle can last up too roughly 3 months of usage unless you use more then I say it'll go down in days.
Now I'm gonna be selling just regular Galantamine 4mg which is a bottle that should last you 3 months if you take 1 capsule every night for $15

Next medicine is still Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg which will allow you to ride the edge of wakefullness in the dreamstate with increased conscious control over the dreamscape. Recall dream tasks with greater ease. Again each bottle contains roughly Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg and will last you up to 3 months if taken only one pill every single night which will cost you $20 or you can buy it with Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg / Vitamin B5 100mg for even a better effect for $30

Next medicine is still Galantamine 4mg but also includes Melatonin 3mg which will allow you too remember you're dreams much clearer, sleep way better, more vivid dreams and colorful dreams and way more. Again each bottle contains roughly Galantamine 4mg but also includes Melatonin 3mg and will last you up to 3 months if taken only one pill every single night before bed which will cost you $15

Now on too our different medicine which is Calea Zacatechichi or also known as Calea Z. With this medicine you won't get lucid dreaming or vivid dreams instantly. Pretty much you'll have to take this medicine daily for 1-2 weeks, from either smoking / making tea or capsules. Depends if you buy leaf forum, extract forum or capsule form from us.
Capsule form: We will be selling 25 capsules each time, for $6
Leaf forum in grams: 28g shredded for $5, 50g shredded for $10, 114g for $15, 454g for $25 and lastly 1000g for $40
Extract: 1g 10x for $5, 3g 10x for $10, 10g 10x for $20, we will be selling 50g powder soon once we have it in stock.

We only accept bitcoins.
Do your research before ordering from us, we will not help you with trying to lucid dream. We are just hear for business.
Shipping: We ship too USA free, international PM us and we will discuss.
Escrow or you go first.

Thank you,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:10:40 AM

Is this for real? You are asking 15 BTC ($8,925!!!) for 90 pills?

Here you can order 90 pills for $65.95: http://www.physicianformulas.com/2/63-Galantamine_generic_Life_Enhancement_GalantaMind.html

Would you care to explain why you are trying to make $8,859.05 profit on pills you can easily order online?

EDIT: I assume this is just a simple mistake where you used the bitcoin symbol instead of the dollar symbol....
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:11:52 AM

Here you can order 90 pills for $65.95: http://www.physicianformulas.com/2/63-Galantamine_generic_Life_Enhancement_GalantaMind.html

Would you care to explain why you are trying to make $8,859.05 profit on pills you can easily order online?
Sorry I made a mistake, I didn't mean to add the bitcoin I meant too put "$" will fix it up right now.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:12:43 AM

Sorry I made a mistake, I didn't mean to add the bitcoin I meant too put "$" will fix it up right now.

Haha I already added that to my post Tongue. In that case your prices are pretty good!
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:13:49 AM

Haha I already added that to my post Tongue. In that case your prices are pretty good!
Fixed the problem, sorry for the error and misunderstanding Smiley
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

Hello everyone,
Have you ever wanted to Lucid Dream but you possibly can't? Or it's just been very hard for you? Or you don't really know how to as good?
Well here we are I'm gonna be selling you 4 different kinds of lucid dream pills which will help you have vivid dreams, recall on your dreams, better chances of lucid dreaming, helping you with lucid dreaming and way way more.

Are these natural and legal you may be wondering? Yes they are! You can look up both names if you will like and look at the reviews people have said about each of these medicines. They both help wonderfully for sure.

First medicine I will be discussing is Galantamine, this medicine is great for users trying to recall dreams or trying to have vivid dreams. With this you will take one a night every night before you go to sleep or can be also taken during the day doesn't matter, within a couple days of usage you will see a difference in your recalls and dreams for sure. By taking one or two before going to sleep each bottle can last up too roughly 3 months of usage unless you use more then I say it'll go down in days.
Now I'm gonna be selling just regular Galantamine 4mg which is a bottle that should last you 3 months if you take 1 capsule every night for $15

Next medicine is still Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg which will allow you to ride the edge of wakefullness in the dreamstate with increased conscious control over the dreamscape. Recall dream tasks with greater ease. Again each bottle contains roughly Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg and will last you up to 3 months if taken only one pill every single night which will cost you $20 or you can buy it with Galantamine 4mg but also includes Choline 200mg / Vitamin B5 100mg for even a better effect for $30

Next medicine is still Galantamine 4mg but also includes Melatonin 3mg which will allow you too remember you're dreams much clearer, sleep way better, more vivid dreams and colorful dreams and way more. Again each bottle contains roughly Galantamine 4mg but also includes Melatonin 3mg and will last you up to 3 months if taken only one pill every single night before bed which will cost you $15

Now on too our different medicine which is Calea Zacatechichi or also known as Calea Z. With this medicine you won't get lucid dreaming or vivid dreams instantly. Pretty much you'll have to take this medicine daily for 1-2 weeks, from either smoking / making tea or capsules. Depends if you buy leaf forum, extract forum or capsule form from us.
Capsule form: We will be selling 25 capsules each time, for $6
Leaf forum in grams: 28g shredded for $5, 50g shredded for $10, 114g for $15, 454g for $25 and lastly 1000g for $40
Extract: 1g 10x for $5, 3g 10x for $10, 10g 10x for $20, we will be selling 50g powder soon once we have it in stock.

We only accept bitcoins.
Do your research before ordering from us, we will not help you with trying to lucid dream. We are just hear for business.
Shipping: We ship too USA free, international PM us and we will discuss.
Escrow or you go first.

Thank you,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley
btw. you can also influence your dreaming....
i never did yoga but it is said if you advance in yoga  your dreams will become much more lucid/vivid...
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:38:42 AM

Are they really working? I think I'm good at lucid dreaming but if these pills can increase my performance I consider buying this. I don't know if they are legal in my country. Postal could make problem.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:22:34 PM

what sort of guarantee can you give us that it could work? and at the same time, people could just tell you they didn't experience it and you would never know. Kinda difficult to sort out.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:08:22 PM

Are they really working? I think I'm good at lucid dreaming but if these pills can increase my performance I consider buying this. I don't know if they are legal in my country. Postal could make problem.

Yes they really work, just let me know.

what sort of guarantee can you give us that it could work? and at the same time, people could just tell you they didn't experience it and you would never know. Kinda difficult to sort out.

Google is your friend, there has been multiple experiences with each of these or you can even go on erowid.org and look up experiences there. I understand where you're coming from though.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

Hello,
There is a big chance of that working and help you experience lucid dreams. Be careful with this, because it is not for everybody Wink
Let me just say in addition that you must not skip the placebo effect of everything. You may experience very vivid dreams if i give you pure water and say to you that is something else.
BR
banque

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:29:23 PM

Learn Astral Meditation, OMMMMMM

Young chicks love it

haha

BIBLE OF ASTRAL TRAVEL is on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Astral-Travel-Body-Experiences-ebook/dp/B00FQIMLEO

Amazon has a huge mark up, it is way cheaper at the authors network where he doesn't have to pay 65% to Amazon

http://bibleof.com/astraltravel/

I personally have met the author and his techniques of Astral Meditation will allow most to experience astral travel and lucid dreaming without pills.

It's all in the mind IMO

But if you like pills I guess the OP's pills might work if they create the same chemical interaction thing meditation creates in the mind.

Meditation
Yoga
Maybe Pills

It all opens the mind up to astral energy and astral plane

Vivid/Lucid dreaming is very real.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:23:15 AM

Looks very interesting, but I lucid dream without any medication.  The thing that's holding me back is the fact that these are "drugs" or pills or whatever you call them, I would stick with yoga or meditation, something more... natural :-/
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:25:00 AM

Looks very interesting, but I lucid dream without any medication.  The thing that's holding me back is the fact that these are "drugs" or pills or whatever you call them, I would stick with yoga or meditation, something more... natural :-/

Yoga is not considered a pathological treatment. I believe it mostly helps from a psychological perspective. Building up confidence etc. Yes I'm saying that it could be a placebo.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:30:27 AM

When i dediced to quit doing methamphetamines, after the initial rehab period, i suffered a chronic problem of insomnia. I went and bought a bottle of melatonin. My insomnia was bad, so i would take 5 pills a night. I had some pretty vivid dreams. Some were cool and exciting, others were nightmares.

In one dream, i was trapped inside a japanese video game, navigating down a never ending spiral starecase killing demons with the sword of God. I finally reached the pit of hell, and no matter how many times i killed satan he kept re-spawning.

If you wanna have some lucid dreams give melatonin a try. The dreams might be a little happier with a lesser dosage. The higher dosage tends to cause some nightmares and stuff, like having your skin peeled off with a razor blade, or being shot and bleeding to death in a driveby.

I think the coolest dream i had on melatonin was that i was piloting a spaceship around the sun, marveling at the dancing flames as they flew by the cabin of the craft. it was so real, i could feel the sweat forming on my brow.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

These are natural supplements.

When i dediced to quit doing methamphetamines, after the initial rehab period, i suffered a chronic problem of insomnia. I went and bought a bottle of melatonin. My insomnia was bad, so i would take 5 pills a night. I had some pretty vivid dreams. Some were cool and exciting, others were nightmares.

In one dream, i was trapped inside a japanese video game, navigating down a never ending spiral starecase killing demons with the sword of God. I finally reached the pit of hell, and no matter how many times i killed satan he kept re-spawning.

If you wanna have some lucid dreams give melatonin a try. The dreams might be a little happier with a lesser dosage. The higher dosage tends to cause some nightmares and stuff, like having your skin peeled off with a razor blade, or being shot and bleeding to death in a driveby.

I think the coolest dream i had on melatonin was that i was piloting a spaceship around the sun, marveling at the dancing flames as they flew by the cabin of the craft. it was so real, i could feel the sweat forming on my brow.

+1 Agreed, thanks for the amazing experience telling and feedback.

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:11:03 AM

1: what is lucid dreaming

2: do these pills actually work

3: is this a DANK scheme?

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:12:32 AM

1: what is lucid dreaming

2: do these pills actually work

3: is this a DANK scheme?

1. : Google is your friend.
2. : Look them up and look at experiences, of course they do.
3. : No sir.
-ihaveafuckinggun
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:59:30 AM

Learn Astral Meditation, OMMMMMM

Young chicks love it

haha

BIBLE OF ASTRAL TRAVEL is on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Astral-Travel-Body-Experiences-ebook/dp/B00FQIMLEO

Amazon has a huge mark up, it is way cheaper at the authors network where he doesn't have to pay 65% to Amazon

http://bibleof.com/astraltravel/

I personally have met the author and his techniques of Astral Meditation will allow most to experience astral travel and lucid dreaming without pills.

It's all in the mind IMO

But if you like pills I guess the OP's pills might work if they create the same chemical interaction thing meditation creates in the mind.

Meditation
Yoga
Maybe Pills

It all opens the mind up to astral energy and astral plane

Vivid/Lucid dreaming is very real.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

its fun... i did not know you had to learn something for it...
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:59:31 AM

Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: