Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitTor (BT) x13 PoW. Privacy done right. Launched  (Read 37910 times)
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

NOTICE FOR MINERS:
THIS COIN IS A SCAM!

NOMP POOL,NODE.JS TECHNOLOGY INSIDE.
use your Coin address and Happy Mining! no registration!
Fast payment! fee only 1% ,stratum & vardiff

You just realised?...

Not only you launched late, but you just lit up on this? It will be relaunched.. thanks for pointing out what has been pointed out hour+ ago.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:14:48 PM

Great to see some of the pools finally be active to potential scam coins. Wish this was implement to CNL and few other coins also....

Next step, exchanges need to be active.

There really needs to be regulation on letting people starting and maintaining coins. One thing to have decentralization, but some people abuse that and take advantage of that privilege.

Regulation!!!

Next you'll want the fed involved.. :-(

Um, sometimes that's a good thing.

Imagine no government, no law enforcement and no jails. That's would be like the wild west all over again.

I believe in the crypto community, coin creation, coin products/services and coin transactions should be decentralized, but the scam active of a few devs needs to be kept in check. Not necessarily a government, but maybe a panel here in this forum to overview coin releases and prevent them just making potential scam coins, if people would mind volunteering some time.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

As suggested by some of you we are relaunching the coin tomorrow with a smaller premine (0.3%) and with a clean code. Launch will happen tomorrow (7pm gmt).

Ok hold on everyone, I just looked for myself, the genesis block isn't even compatible.  Why those coins were there is a mystery, but my money is they forgot to take it out from whatever they cloned or tested with.  They can't even withdraw or spend those coins, you fudders need to stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

This is true and I've been trying to convince fuders of this with no success.

If you put in your OP that your are going to have a 3000 block premine tomorrow I promise I won't be posting it for you for 3 hours after your launch.

It's been there since the beginning man.

0.3% Premine

(I changed it to 0.3% now). See if you can fulfil your attention-seeking elsewhere though. We're trying to launch something here and understand that some scepticism might be part of it but what you're doing is complete SPAM.

You don't seem to get it bro I am getting you the attention you deserve.  The attention all scamming devs like you deserve.  Let people know in your OP that seeming low .3% is 3000 blocks and I swear I will shut my mouth.  But you wont do that because then people would see you for what you are.
silvo

Activity: 196

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:21:33 PM

NOTICE FOR MINERS:
THIS COIN IS A SCAM!

use your Coin address and Happy Mining! no registration!
Fast payment! fee only 1% ,stratum & vardiff

You just realised?...

Not only you launched late, but you just lit up on this? It will be relaunched.. thanks for pointing out what has been pointed out hour+ ago.

in recent times I feel too much crap on the new coins.
I do not listen much what everyone writes.
I checks it myself.
I hope the dev raises coin with the right information.

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:26:44 PM

A super scammy dev wants to relaunch his super scammy coin. You never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression. Your reputation is gone.
bittorcrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:29:06 PM

As suggested by some of you we are relaunching the coin tomorrow with a smaller premine (0.3%) and with a clean code. Launch will happen tomorrow (7pm gmt).

Ok hold on everyone, I just looked for myself, the genesis block isn't even compatible.  Why those coins were there is a mystery, but my money is they forgot to take it out from whatever they cloned or tested with.  They can't even withdraw or spend those coins, you fudders need to stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

If you put in your OP that your are going to have a 3000 block premine tomorrow I promise I won't be posting it for you for 3 hours after your launch.

0.3% Premine

(I changed it to 0.3% now). See if you can fulfil your attention-seeking elsewhere though. We're trying to launch something here and understand that some scepticism might be part of it but what you're doing is complete SPAM.

You don't seem to get it bro I am getting you the attention you deserve.  The attention all scamming devs like you deserve.  Let people know in your OP that seeming low .3% is 3000 blocks and I swear I will shut my mouth.  But you wont do that because then people would see you for what you are.

I edit the OP but I'm not sure if it's good enough for you? You're trying to say that I should write that 0.3% is equal to the value output of the first 3000 blocks? Anyways it's edited and you can now go spread FUD to another place. People are trying to work here and guys like you make it really difficult.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

FUD, Fear, uncertainty, and Doubt. Sometimes facts point out that there is FUD for a reason.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:31:21 PM

Thank you and good luck tomorrow.  
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

0.3% Premine

I edit the OP but I'm not sure if it's good enough for you? You're trying to say that I should write that 0.3% is equal to the value output of the first 3000 blocks? Anyways it's edited and you can now go spread FUD to another place. People are trying to work here and guys like you make it really difficult.
Speechless.... You are trying to work? What? You have a hidden premine and you act like nothing happened.
bittorcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

0.3% Premine

You don't seem to get it bro I am getting you the attention you deserve.  The attention all scamming devs like you deserve.  Let people know in your OP that seeming low .3% is 3000 blocks and I swear I will shut my mouth.  But you wont do that because then people would see you for what you are.

Speechless.... You are trying to work? What? You have a hidden premine and you act like nothing happened.

Third time i'm writing it. You can't touch genesis blocks coins. I'm guessing member ogminer is not well informed about it, don't take my word for it though:

anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:17:03 AM

suchpool:

"This coin will be relaunched tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

hope i can get my mined coined when BT relaunched!
youknowthat

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

please no hidden premine . so many fuck shit coins  hurt everybody this weak

+++++++++1111111111111

We only have a 0.5% premine on block 1.
LMAO . so sadly ,no trust ,
thank you ocminer who is greate man .
bittorcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:48:43 AM

please no hidden premine . so many fuck shit coins  hurt everybody this weak

+++++++++1111111111111

We only have a 0.5% premine on block 1.
LMAO . so sadly ,no trust ,
thank you ocminer who is greate man .

Fourth time i'm writing it, seems like some people can't read. You can't touch genesis blocks coins. I'm guessing member ocminer is not well informed about it, don't take my word for it though:

Another source on this genesis subject: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block

For the lazy: "The first 50BTC block reward went to address 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa, though this reward can't be spent due to a quirk in the way that the genesis block is expressed in the code (this may have been intentional)."

This works the same way with every altcoin that ever existed. Some people just keep FUD'ing posts without proof and don't even apologize afterwards.

Anyways tomorrow we will relaunch, we will reduce the premine and delete the "hidden premine" from the code.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:19:12 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 05:35:50 AM by cisahasa

premine my ass
people lost lot of hashes most of them rented rigs for nothing= lost money
why do it again, this is dead with any premine

0.3% Premine (With a value equal to the first 3000 blocks)
 =0.3% Premine (With a value equal to the first 4 days of mining this alone)

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:25:31 AM

Great to see some of the pools finally be active to potential scam coins. Wish this was implement to CNL and few other coins also....

There really needs to be regulation on letting people starting and maintaining coins. One thing to have decentralization, but some people abuse that and take advantage of that privilege.

Regulation!!!

Um, sometimes that's a good thing.

Imagine no government, no law enforcement and no jails. That's would be like the wild west all over again.

I believe in the crypto community, coin creation, coin products/services and coin transactions should be decentralized, but the scam active of a few devs needs to be kept in check. Not necessarily a government, but maybe a panel here in this forum to overview coin releases and prevent them just making potential scam coins, if people would mind volunteering some time.

+1
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:00:47 PM

Regulation!!!

I also tryed to wrap  my brain around the regulation thing. I fully  agree, that this question about regulation, is one of the most difficult questions, of our time. Anyway you may also think about this from a different perspective:

a regulation would  possibly not allow anybody to launch a scam coin, but thats not the case, every DEV can launch any unfair coin, he wants, risking to fail, if he doesn't gain the trust of the free market. There is nothing unfree in going side by side, if the Market (thats us :-) ) is fed up with getting scammed. A free Market is not free of forces and we are one of those forces. These forces can freely decide to not support scammers and their supporters.

binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

BT.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
silvo

Activity: 196

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

I M HERE!!!!!!!!

use your Coin address and Happy Mining!
No Registration!
Fast payment! Fee only 1%
Stratum & Vardiff

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
bittorcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

Relaunch will happen in 15 minutes!
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:49:40 PM

Avoid Dedicated pool if you want to start mining on time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: