Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance  (Read 2151 times)
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:11:08 AM

hope the next President will be a woman
The real reason Obama was elected in both elections was because he is Black. He used the race card to get elected.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:15:21 AM

The real reason Obama was elected in both elections was because he is Black. He used the race card to get elected.

Yes, and he is backed by George Soro.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:17:00 AM

For the record, Obama is only half Black.
And come on...your not willing to give credit to McCain and Palin for helping Obama get elected?
Not even a little credit...

I think OJ Simpson / Rosanne Barr ticket might have beaten those two numbskulls in '08
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:47:02 AM

I think they learned from the Clinton debacle that unless the abuse is really just outrageous that trying to do this is foolhardy.  All it will do is give the media a chance to rally around Obama and energize his base for elections.

Forget gun running, forget Benghazi (because ONLY 4 Americans/Ambassador died), forget Solyndra, forget Begdahl.  The outrageous abuse was the targeting of Americans by the IRS.  This is an attack on Americans by it's own government.  The fact that more Democrats (and even apathetic Republicans) don't cry out about this is disturbing.

Apathy has set in.  If that's the case nothing that goes on at the top is anything more than political theater.  For all we know it can all be a puppet show run by 1 wizard.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:19:19 AM

So basically it's only when the IRS and law enforcement targets conservatives that you actually do anything about it? Don't you realise how pathetic and petty that makes you look? I'm white and I find it outrageous that law enforcement have been specifically targeting ethnic groups in your country as well as mine.

Bush should have been impeached before Obama and you should never have let Obama get elected in the first place or Mitt Romney.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:26:19 AM

As if we have a choice to not "elect" the worst possible evil, when their minions count the votes.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:32:31 AM

So basically it's only when the IRS and law enforcement targets conservatives that you actually do anything about it? Don't you realise how pathetic and petty that makes you look? I'm white and I find it outrageous that law enforcement have been specifically targeting ethnic groups in your country as well as mine.

Bush should have been impeached before Obama and you should never have let Obama get elected in the first place or Mitt Romney.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?  Who said anything about targeting conservatives.  I said targeting Americans.  Conservatives are Americans.  Liberals are Americans.  Pagans are Americans.  Vegans are Americans.  I don't give a rats ass what group they are unless they're waging war against the country.  The IRS targeted predefined groups.  If the Republicans or Tea Party got into the White House and put their own AG into office the same crap is going to happen - it's a complete violation of the public trust.  They are no longer OUR SERVANTS - they would be serving their own interests!

Do you realize how partisan hack you look?

I'm darker skinned than Obama and while I do have some issues with cops I generally realize they come home to their wife and kids every night and sleep in the same neighborhoods that I do.  I can't say the same for Congress, Senate or Obama.

BTW you do know most police force unions in America donate to democratic parties for increased union strength don't you?

Bush could have been impeached if we can find a credible source showing he knew Iraq had no WMDs (including chemical) but stated otherwise.  It doesn't help that Powell pushed for the agenda and Powell is an Obama cheerleader now.

What Bush could be impeached for was trampling Constitutional rights with the Patriot act, but that's not going to happen since Obama pushed those even further.

But we don't have a time machine, we can only work with what we have now.  If you want to hall Bush off to Nuremburg by all means go ahead.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:58:45 AM

You would want to revise your wish when Hillary is selected as the US President.

Hillary would run for presidency only to take revenge on her faithless husband (so expect more confessions coming from under the table after/if she is elected Cheesy). If her actions would wreak havoc on the whole world, that couldn't bother her less. She is old and fixed on one thing only deep inside her mind.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned".
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:39:11 AM

You would want to revise your wish when Hillary is selected as the US President.

Hillary would run for presidency only to take revenge on her faithless husband (so expect more confessions coming from under the table after/if she is elected Cheesy). If her actions would wreak havoc on the whole world, that couldn't bother her less. She is old and fixed on one thing only deep inside her mind.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned".

But she is also not stupid when it comes to politics.  She may say stupid things like the Bosnian sniper fire and being broke after leaving WH, but she knows Bill is the only reason she got to where she is today.  And he is happy to be a mouthpiece for her now because he still gets to keep his celebrity status.  Bush 1 and Carter stay low key - Bill, not so much - he's a ham.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:52:57 AM

I think they learned from the Clinton debacle that unless the abuse is really just outrageous that trying to do this is foolhardy.  All it will do is give the media a chance to rally around Obama and energize his base for elections.

Forget gun running, forget Benghazi (because ONLY 4 Americans/Ambassador died), forget Solyndra, forget Begdahl.  The outrageous abuse was the targeting of Americans by the IRS.  This is an attack on Americans by it's own government.  The fact that more Democrats (and even apathetic Republicans) don't cry out about this is disturbing.

Apathy has set in.  If that's the case nothing that goes on at the top is anything more than political theater.  For all we know it can all be a puppet show run by 1 wizard.

Who is that one wizard? Oh, let me guess, it is Putin! Cheesy
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:55:58 AM

That would mean absolutely nothing for our day lives.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:44:00 PM

It has not been proven that the WH and/or Obama were behind the IRS targeting yet. Once a solid link to this scandal and the White House can be established Obama will likely be impeached within a week.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

I'm hesitant to even try to impeach until after the midterm elections and even then, Obama and his media would jive up his base that are sitting back right now by using skin coloring issue. It's almost like a Catch-22 but the bleeding needs to stop and it seems Obama is racing full speed ahead to transform America to his final stages before he's out of office. At minimum, the republican leadership needs to shut the purse off if they're serious about stopping this out of control spending and deterioration of most aspects of what's going on now.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

Ahh yes, the Republicans are still wasting people's time and money making the US government as shitty and ineffective as possible. Why actually do your job to make the country better for the public when you can serve your corporate overlords and prevent the government from functioning. Not that the Democrats are that much better, but at least they didn't put the government on shutdown and waste the last year or more trying to find a reason to remove the President.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

US politics is run by bussinessman. You can simply buy your way to power  Smiley
What would you want Americans to do?
Answer is quite obvious since american citizens have enough weapons to change anything in their political system. So, I have more interesting question, why do they need these weapons if they're not trying to use it for the purpose? Isn't this ridiculous? Roll Eyes
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:19:35 PM

Answer is quite obvious since american citizens have enough weapons to change anything in their political system. So, I have more interesting question, why do they need these weapons if they're not trying to use it for the purpose? Isn't this ridiculous? Roll Eyes

Sadly the founding father philosophy is lost for most of the citizen. that's why every people against current American politic for whatever reason should support Bundy who stand against tyranny.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:26:06 AM

The republicans don't have the stones to do what should have been done a long time ago. Most of them are complicit with it anyway.

needFREElunch

Activity: 196

Hi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:57:32 AM

I'm hesitant to even try to impeach until after the midterm elections and even then, Obama and his media would jive up his base that are sitting back right now by using skin coloring issue. It's almost like a Catch-22 but the bleeding needs to stop and it seems Obama is racing full speed ahead to transform America to his final stages before he's out of office. At minimum, the republican leadership needs to shut the purse off if they're serious about stopping this out of control spending and deterioration of most aspects of what's going on now.
I agree that Obama would likely make any impeachment about race just like he has done for many things that have nothing to do with race.

I would say that once the new Obama care health premiums are set for next year a lot less people will support Obama and hopefully republicans will have won sufficient senate seats to control the senate. If is is the case then Obama may very we'll be impeached as he would be very much unpopular and he has clearly broken the law several times while in office. If the GOP does not win the senate then impeachment would have no purpose because Harry Reid would not allow it to even come to a vote on the senate floor and even if it did then he would not be voted out of office by the crazy liberals. 

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:04:09 AM

US politics is run by bussinessman. You can simply buy your way to power  Smiley
What would you want Americans to do?

We're waiting for the democide (a government mass-murdering its own citizens), another shot heard around the world, to begin.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:57:56 AM

It has not been proven that the WH and/or Obama were behind the IRS targeting yet. Once a solid link to this scandal and the White House can be established Obama will likely be impeached within a week.

Well in the past we have seen cases where there has been clear destruction of evidence by companies and as a result the people who committed crimes were not able to be prosecuted - Enron and Solyndra for example.

The problem with the IRS scandal is that the absolute KNOWN highest part of government in this country, essentially what would amount to the Hand of the King if you're a Game of Thrones person, is the Attorney General. The last time I saw a decent AG was Janet Reno.  She was one of the few people in government who actually apologized for making a mistake (in the Waco, TX incident).  When was the last time you saw an official admit they made a mistake - not admit they were sorry they got caught doing something stupid like Anthony Weiner.

If Eric Holder is not willing to clear the IRS and settle the matter it will linger like a dormant cancer.  The only person who can show the light on government malfeasance would be government workers (doesn't seem to be any whistleblowers here) or the DOJ itself - and Eric Holder has already show himself to be Obama's lapdog. He's no Janet Reno.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: