Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x h c development passed over to community  (Read 24096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dragon1134

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:56:34 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 01:50:13 PM by Dragon1134

Great job on taking the initiative man. +1

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't respond there, so now we wait  Smiley

He has been known to be non-vocal for small periods before and he has always come back and it's always because he's been busy, He does run an office after all Tongue

He just has a lot on his plate right now

Don't think it's any cause for concern.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:07:02 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 02:37:50 PM by Dragon1134

A few ideas I want some opinions/ideas:

-Forums that accept HonorCoin integrated as a payment/reward (gift cards) or similar/  Dating sites, gaming sites, forums ect.. (eg. Bitcoins integration into OKCupid in 2013)
-A integration into the wallet to enable users to pay or receive rewards using the wallet exclusively on accepted forums(bypassing the need for exchange accounts)

All ideas are welcome and feel free to chime in here Smiley
Any thoughts? I think it's time for some brainstorming Cheesy

Jarvis can handle development just like he has been and any original ideas he may come up with but it helps if we start thinking of things also.

P.S Why the hell is my post activity still stuck at 28? lol Tongue
rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:47:01 PM

-Forums that accept HonorCoin integrated as a payment/reward (gift cards) or similar like Bitcoin did with the OKCupid dating site
-A integration into the wallet to enable users to pay or receive rewards using the wallet exclusively on accepted forums(bypassing the need for exchange accounts)

Jarvis can handle development just like he has been and any original ideas he may come up with but it helps if we start thinking of things also.

Good ideas but we dont have someone who will put them to work... We need to donate and find someone who can do that. I have a lots ideas but like i sayed we need donations and pay someone to make them.

Relax they need time to upgrade your activity, because they del. some post reply if its not according to bitcointalk forum rules Smiley
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Where are this people: ISAWHIM, Galahad111, Dermoves, jeffersonairplane and etc.Huh?? Wink
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:29:56 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 04:00:27 PM by Dragon1134

I just talked with ISAWHIM this morning, he should be posting on here sometime in the near future, he is still very much involved in HonorCoin

Jefferson is still around but he is doing PR for voot, Would like to have him as HonorCoin's PR also.. as he offered a while back, I think Jarvis may have forgot to contact him with everything else he's busy with.

Galahad still posts and is very much involved in HonorCoin and will most likely post when he's got any opinions.

Haven't seen Dermoves around for a bit, don't know what he's up to.

I agree we need a more vocal and diverse community and that will take a little time, but in the meantime I would suggest everyone white-knuckles the XHC. Sure we we're up to 600 sat before Jarvis temp ban but since they all jumped on first thought they were most likely weak hands, not the kind of people we really want. We want Investors who do their homework and research and who stay vocal on our thread with ideas and conversation. Maybe in time some of those weak hands would've become better believers but we can't change the past and there is always time to begin anew Smiley As long as it isn't taken for granted

To not get off-topic, as I would like the conversation to continue on innovations and implementations, I will re-quote below.

-Forums that accept HonorCoin integrated as a payment/reward (gift cards) or similar like Bitcoin did with the OKCupid dating site

Good ideas but we dont have someone who will put them to work... We need to donate and find someone who can do that. I have a lots ideas but like i sayed we need donations and pay someone to make them.

This is just the beginning of the discussion so as we start to hash out these ideas here, I as im sure the others also, would like to hear what your other ideas are. Let's just get this convo moving first Smiley

rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:16:39 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 04:42:09 PM by rastimonac

I just talked with ISAWHIM this morning, he should be posting on here sometime in the near future, he is still very much involved in HonorCoin

Jefferson is still around but he is doing PR for voot, Would like to have him as HonorCoin's PR also.. as he offered a while back, I think Jarvis may have forgot to contact him with everything else he's busy with.

Galahad still posts and is very much involved in HonorCoin and will most likely post when he's got any opinions.

Haven't seen Dermoves around for a bit, don't know what he's up to.

I agree we need a more vocal and diverse community and that will take a little time, but in the meantime I would suggest everyone white-knuckles the XHC. Sure we we're up to 600 sat before Jarvis temp ban but since they all jumped on first thought they were most likely weak hands, not the kind of people we really want. We want Investors who do their homework and research and who stay vocal on our thread with ideas and conversation. Maybe in time some of those weak hands would've become better believers but we can't change the past and there is always time to begin anew Smiley As long as it isn't taken for granted

To not get off-topic, as I would like the conversation to continue on innovations and implementations, I will re-quote below.

This is just the beginning of the discussion so as we start to hash out these ideas here, I as im sure the others also, would like to hear what your other ideas are. Let's just get this convo moving first Smiley

Ok all those people were very loud before relaunch and now.?.?..If i remember well ISAWHIM promise to do some work on Honorcoin and?Huh

My ideas are nothing new: first thing dev. need to show him self in public. Post a pic. his name etc on the firs page. This is his product and he need to stand behinde it. This will gain trust. Second we need working ann. better wallet with chat and maybe exchange in wallet. Btc, Ltc, Monero, Drk to Xhc without fee or a little fee that will go to dev. team to get them working. We need commy. to vote for all these things. To tell us what they want....
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

I agree there were a lot of people who were posting before the relaunch and some who drop in here and there but not on a continual basis, that needs to change +1 But we needs things to talk about and right now Ideas for how we can bring this coin into the mainstream is the best topic to have right now.

All of the things you mention will be implemented as we continue on as that's just the basic stuff for a active coin development to have.

ISAWHIM as far as I know is working but behind the scenes and hopefully will start elaborating on what his ideas are soon. He also will handle the advertisement aspect of things but there is nothing to advertise right now. You don't want to burn your bridges before there is news worth spreading.

The passage of time will have to be allowed here to get more updates and implementations and then there will be news to spread, I know you as well as me and some others have been holding this since day one and it feels like a long time but after the scam, things had to be rebooted which took time, now we have rebooted and we were up to 600 sat and rising but we all got hit with an unexpected curve-ball with the temp ban by the Admins  

So now once again things have been somewhat set back to square one in a sense but should pick back up a little faster once Jarvis is allowed to post again. Hopefully he will keep the Twitter active, that's entirely up to him but do take into account that he always responds at some point and has kept to everything thus far.
The distribution wil most likely still continue, just through PM instead of posting to avoid any further problems with Admin, and that will help get attention also.

ok i agree but where is will there is a way. So they ban him so what, that is not end of the world. He can post on twitter everyday or put his skype there for the people who are willing to help. He can send me emails and i will post here every word or you can do that i dont care. If this was my coin and i pay 35$ an hour to prog. to make new xhc i will give my best to success. Dont get me wrong but people dont care about working behind the scenes ISAWHIM need to post on what he working on and give people hope. Once he deliver it will bring back trust. Thats the way it goes my friend.
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:03:54 PM

I agree and like I said that needs to change, and yes aside from what we can brainstorm, development progress in detail and the such needs to voiced here much more often. Updates on progress and a checklist and further implementations into the wallet/coin helps with attention which helps keep the thread active. +1000

Maybe Jarvis would be more comfortable just dealing with a PR REP to help lighten the workload and stress of dealing with everyone?
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:12:34 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 05:23:06 PM by rastimonac

We are all waiting..... Dev. team needs to care about us or we will not care about them. More and more time, my friend we are not children you and i very well know that a 10 days in crypt. is like 1 year i real world. They need to give people something, promises will give hope and delivery will gain trust. Now we have nothing, zero, because of that the price and vol. is very low. And what about my idea that jarvis show him self in public?? I dont get it? is that so freaking hard to do??
ps. You cant tell to me that jarvis dont read this??? I bet he read every word? I saw him on his jarvis account online a few times. Ok he cant post but he can read  Wink  

Maybe Jarvis would be more comfortable just dealing with a PR REP to help lighten the workload and stress of dealing with everyone?

He can say so... Someone will take that job of his back.
NetAlp

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:20:35 PM

Wait , wait, wait...
Where r we going?

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

Wait , wait, wait...
Where r we going?

To the moon Smiley lol you can join any time Smiley
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:30:04 PM

This is just the way I have been looking at these issues and our current track record thus far..

He promised to relaunch the coin and mining would resume-Done

He promised the value of the coin would begin to rise-Done (except the temp ban came and there was a quick panic sell as a result)

He promised to get us re-listed on Bittrex and was grilled when it didn't happen fast enough but- Done (XHC is relisted)

He promised to honor the 2% distribution- Almost done and subsequently caused the 10 day ban, will most likely still be honored

He promised 2 days ago on Twitter that development was still ongoing and posted a beta of the paper wallet a few days beforehand.

He has been delivering to gain trust but then more criticism ensues. Not saying he shouldn't be "somewhat kept on his toes" per say, but he has not lied to us once so far and I am comfortable giving him time to post but he does need to keep the details and updates frequent for everyone else who is watching this project.

And Damn straight to the MOON!  Grin

Sorry I feel a lack of communication about the ongoing development from Jarvis. . Just my opinion.

We need more communication with us!
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

This is just the way I have been looking at these issues and our current track record thus far..

He promised to relaunch the coin and mining would resume-Done

He promised the value of the coin would begin to rise-Done (except the temp ban came and there was a quick panic sell as a result)

He promised to get us re-listed on Bittrex and was grilled when it didn't happen fast enough but- Done (XHC is relisted)

He promised to honor the 2% distribution- Almost done and subsequently caused the 10 day ban, will most likely still be honored

He promised 2 days ago on Twitter that development was still ongoing and posted a beta of the paper wallet a few days beforehand.

He has been delivering to gain trust but then more criticism ensues. Not saying he shouldn't be "somewhat kept on his toes" per say, but he has not lied to us once so far and I am comfortable giving him time to post but he does need to keep the details and updates frequent for everyone else who is watching this project.

And Damn straight to the MOON!  Grin

There is a lot and a mean a lot of competition here. We need better and faster than that. I just have feeling that dev. team is not giving the best they can. You did not answer my question about him reading our posts and once again about he show him self in public??  
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:41:00 PM

Roll Eyes How do you expect me to answer that for Jarvis?

Do I feel he needs to be called out and show who he is to a bunch of online strangers, I would say fuck off lol

I merely stated that according to the track record thus far it stands as proof he keeps his word and trustworthy to me.
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

Roll Eyes How do you expect me to answer that for Jarvis?

I merely stated that according to the track record thus far it stands as proof he keeps his word.

You are in touch with  ISAWHIM, and answer for this people what they are doing Galahad111, Dermoves, jeffersonairplane.... So you know more then i do Smiley

Look pic. of me and my girlfriend
my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/ivan.rakic.752

im member since 2008 Smiley so is that so hard.... you do this and people will see that you are here to stay and work on the coin etc...
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:38:27 PM

agree with you every word... i post my facebook just to show that is not big deal. Dev. are not rock stars  Smiley so Drk dev. show himself, we know who made Btc and etc etc. No one will came on they door and kill them lol Smiley Dont get me wrong but i dont want to contact anyone. They need to post here by them self if they feel need to. Every word is good, every work is good. So we all need to get serious now especially jarvis and dev. team or fuck all of this and move on. Good day to you Smiley
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:06:54 AM

Who's Javis?  Huh Huh

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:28:28 AM

Who's Javis?  Huh Huh

We all made a community vote to just completely ignore this idiot!
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:13:40 AM

See the one man show of Dragon1134.Are you happy right now.You are a skilled promoter.But everyone knows you are promoting a scam Wink

Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:50:55 AM

The distribution wil most likely still continue, just through PM instead of posting to avoid any further problems with Admin, and that will help get attention also.
A lot of people like to wait and eyeball certain Coins and ride the train on the way up, Which is what we saw a week ago. Once things are sorted out yet again we should see the same thing. Then once the coin starts to become distributed among more people through selling and buying, another thing that will take at least a few months then the heavier dumps will lessen. With higher trading prices more people will then Mine once again, as most miners will not mine if they can't cash out at a profit immediately and mostly those who support/believe in this project will stay and mine regardless.

That's my take on the XHC roadmap, we just need to get things fine tuned to make it happen. I believe they will but it is going to need more time since as I mentioned basically starting all over again.

This isn't just a reply to rastimonac but to anyone else reading, I hope it will help with some of the concerns mentioned Smiley

1) 2% Free Distribution. We will distribute the coins in 5 days from today. FREE Distribution starting on July 30th 2014!

2) In Development The New Honor Coin QT 2.0 - DARKXHC Wallet with Vault!

3) PR, Twitter, Facebook, articles, blogs and magazines.

4) New features, TOR, SMS wallet, etc.

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: