Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x h c development passed over to community  (Read 24096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:46:12 PM

Where has ISAWHIM been  Huh He used to be very active with restoring this coin and very close to Jarvis...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNewHonorCoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:39:14 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 04:15:05 AM by TheNewHonorCoin

The comments That I just spent 20 minutes deleting are why XHC is having problems. Here are the facts!

1. I restored the coin for the community because of the previous devs scam.
2. I spent several weeks trying to get the exchanges to re-activate the XHC market for the community! (Not an easy task.)
3. Once the exchanges got re-activated the majority of people sold all prior holdings. Buy volume was non existent.
4. The community requested a 2 year mining period against my wishes. This allowed for miners to continuously dump on the exchanges.
5. I requested community help and responsibilities for members. No one stepped up. Some said they would help but never actually did anything besides talk and no continued development donations.
6. I requested the hate mail & negative spam to stop but it only increased causing continuous damage.
7. I held no XHC 2.0 coins so I could have never dumped. I got scammed on the XHC 1.0 coins and sold remaining for a .235 BTC gain that I used for XHC 2.0 Development.
8. I offered a community skype conference and no one showed up except for a developer that was referred to me by a community member. When I asked for his assistance.. He would only work on XHC for Bitcoins and was to busy to donate his time for the community.

I volunteered my time and I did my part... I got the coin rebuilt and got it re-listed on the major exchanges & pools. Since there was no volume on the exchanges, any upgrades to the wallet are irrelevant because exchanges were just going to delist it as they don't spend time upgrading wallets when there is no volume, They delist them. The Market decided this! not me as those are external factors outside of my control. I believe the main reason was due to the negative spam comments and prior history with XHC.

The treatment and misplaced blame I received on this coin was disgusting and I recommend that any future developers proceed with extreme caution when restoring a coin, as you run the risk of being associated with a prior negative condensation as well as the previous developers gang of trolls. I did this to build reputation not loose it Sad

I will be on Skype tomorrow at 10AM PST as a last attempt to find someone who will take over the XHC development, the attacks pointed to me while misplaced, just end up hurting XHC. If no one shows up from the community to take over then this will be my last attempt to help despite the trolls.

ISAWHIM Vanished after the coin was relisted on the exchanges, as well as many other proclaimed helpers.

Edit 2014 of aug 26th (No one showed up on Skype again) I official pass development over to the community due to lack of real community engagement and threats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: