Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x h c development passed over to community  (Read 24096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dragon1134

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:49:19 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 01:17:32 AM by Dragon1134

As Nike says, just DO IT and be fucking gone!! You're a retarded fucking child man, grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.  

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/40595695.jpg

And since you are going to delete my post in your shit thread, here

Javis is baned for his scam.Twice!

Jarvis            Banned

Ok you can't spell for shit we now have that established, you already admit your reason for this is you were a weak hand and you sold. You clicked the sell button or are you a puppet to a puppeteer?  

That doesn't make the coin a scam, as it's clearly not. The ban was for the giveaway and it is a temp ban. I offer facts, you offer poorly spelled FUD and based on things over 1 month ago when development was taking place. Was everything done perfect? No, but you sold because and many others did not. You want everyone to suffer for your mistake and I hate to break it to you but it wont happen.
If you think you have a victory now you fail to see that nothing happened because of anything you said but over the Admins making a poor choice and an even poorer choice not to ban the holy shit out of your account.

You need to grow up and move on and take it as a learning experience because you are improper to want revenge over your own choice.

Guys may check my replies got deleted javis's new self-moderated here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639043.msg8043230#msg8043230
Am I mistaken or does it not say (self-moderated) at the top of your shit thread?

That'll be all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:20:58 AM

You may kill yourself soon because your lost with Javis's coin.Soon no buy orders.People know why.Don't fool yourself.All you said is fucking worthless.

Yeah, you are definently a retarded child. Everything I said is just too big for you to comprehend. You still offer no substance to your argument and it doesn't even fit the "mediocre" bill. Too many big words for you?

People know not to listen to a societal reject like you   Wink Many Buy orders in the future for XHC and you know it don't you  Grin

P.S. You STILL can't spell.... It's JARVIS. Take the free tutoring and move on man lol
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

You may kill yourself soon because your lost with Javis's coin.Soon no buy orders.People know why.Don't fool yourself.All you said is fucking worthless.

Yeah, you are definently a retarded child. Everything I said is just too big for you to comprehend. You still offer no substance to your argument and it doesn't even fit the "mediocre" bill. Too many big words for you?

People know not to listen to a societal reject like you   Wink Many Buy orders in the future for XHC and you know it don't you  Grin
You are still in you millionaire dream.LOL.Go fine a psychiatrists.  

You all can search this guy's post history.Only exist on Javis's post.Maybe a member of his team.Be careful.

You spammed this thread every 5 minutes for 2 days straight after your posts were deleted. I believe you to be a possible Obsessive-Compulsive with Narcissistic tendency's. Classic

You can all read this guys copy-paste and clearly see he is nothing more then a SELL-OUT  Cheesy

P.S. You Spelled "Find" and "you're" wrong.

Here's a term you also may not know

SHUT-DOWN BOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!! 
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:58:31 AM

@scambuster = FUD scum

Fuck the Fucking FUDer Fucker!

Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:14:54 AM

@scambuster

Are you embarrassed because I dunk on every single retarded remark you post?

You do realize you cant win here right?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bwqOVoWnSGc/T_nTjE90qTI/AAAAAAAADkE/7MmE46cLX6A/s1600/haters-gonna-hate-comb.gif

Here you go son. It's for your colored fonts...must be running low by now

https://img0.etsystatic.com/018/0/8896282/il_340x270.555678538_lzz0.jpg
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:17:38 AM

@scambuster = FUD scum

Fricken HILARIOUS man.......especially your text below the image.......love it:-)

You know guys as much fun as it is to blast such a fucking moronic human being, it appears our only recourse with this dipshit is to completely ignore him and stop responding to or talking about him.  It's too bad this forum tolerates this kind of shit, especially with so many in the community asking them to fucking do something.  This dude's words are completely useless and they he types and talks.......who the fuck would listen to such a dumb ass anyways.

Let's all just make a pact now to simply ignore his sorry ass!!
halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:17:55 AM

Many Buy orders  for honor now.   Grin

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:21:10 AM

@scambuster = FUD scum

http://media2.giphy.com/media/QEoy2gNnGLjBS/giphy.gif

Fricken HILARIOUS man.......especially your text below the image.......love it:-)

You know guys as much fun as it is to blast such a fucking moronic human being, it appears our only recourse with this dipshit is to completely ignore him and stop responding to or talking about him.  It's too bad this forum tolerates this kind of shit, especially with so many in the community asking them to fucking do something.  This dude's words are completely useless and they he types and talks.......who the fuck would listen to such a dumb ass anyways.

I agree, it was a good laugh or two.. or TEN! Cheesy

*agrees to ignore*

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:25:32 AM

Yeah, and the next dozen times i see that picture too:-)
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:27:56 AM

@scambuster = FUD scum

I agree, it was a good laugh or two or TEN! Cheesy

*agrees to ignore*

I'm glad you all approved. However, I just needed to exhale a bit.

Okay, I agree to ignore too.
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:31:24 AM

*Post-Victory Circle-Jerking*  Grin

We are HonorCoin  Wink

http://i51.tinypic.com/ilzyo4.jpg

New Recruits welcome  Smiley
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

I really loose my faith in this board.  (...regarding the 10 days bann...)

But I am really happy that this community is active. We are small but we all stand together !

ATM I am active in the Honorcoin, Cloakcoin and Silkcoin community and I have to say the Silkcoin and Honorcoin communities after the SCAM and Relaunch are small but that makes it more ... fun. When a coin becomes bigger its sooo much fudding around here... see Cloak.

WHat I would like would be more transparency from Jarvis regarding the developing process. It would be amazing to see some project management tools or even a checklist where we work on and what are the next steps. This is by the way what I would like to see from all coins..

Why?

It is so crazy how trading reacts on News in the Crypto World. And if there are 1 day no news price falls so crazy. But there are some days no news. Thats why I like to see more of the developing process than the real milestones. If you see the process and the work done everyday you will be satisfied everyday even if there is no big news. ATM I don't know hat Jarvis is doing the last 5 days.

We need to gain more trust all together. Jarvis is one key in this part, the community the other. If the trust is back and we have a good communication system, Investors wil be back too!

alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:32:01 AM

+1 burner2014

The community should become more active which means that also different Personen are able to communicate Here. Another point is the IRC Channel...guys be active there at the end its your investment as dragon said. Sooner or later the price of honorcoin will sky rocket. Selling now is absolutely stupid...

There are currently updates regarding honorcoin. These updates u can follow on the officially honorcoin twitter page. Once Jarvis is back in a couple of days we will easily the 1000 Satoshi again.

Best regards

rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

I really loose my faith in this board.  (...regarding the 10 days bann...)

But I am really happy that this community is active. We are small but we all stand together !

ATM I am active in the Honorcoin, Cloakcoin and Silkcoin community and I have to say the Silkcoin and Honorcoin communities after the SCAM and Relaunch are small but that makes it more ... fun. When a coin becomes bigger its sooo much fudding around here... see Cloak.

WHat I would like would be more transparency from Jarvis regarding the developing process. It would be amazing to see some project management tools or even a checklist where we work on and what are the next steps. This is by the way what I would like to see from all coins..

Why?

It is so crazy how trading reacts on News in the Crypto World. And if there are 1 day no news price falls so crazy. But there are some days no news. Thats why I like to see more of the developing process than the real milestones. If you see the process and the work done everyday you will be satisfied everyday even if there is no big news. ATM I don't know hat Jarvis is doing the last 5 days.

We need to gain more trust all together. Jarvis is one key in this part, the community the other. If the trust is back and we have a good communication system, Investors wil be back too!

i agree with you....when dev. deliver all whats promised everyone will be happy Smiley work, oreder and discipline=honor
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:16:08 AM

Honorcoin was disabled at Bittrex for an hour? Maybe the wallet update is coming out...? Other reasons?
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:30:47 AM

Honorcoin was disabled at Bittrex for an hour? Maybe the wallet update is coming out...? Other reasons?

Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance

As we alluded to last night, Azure has a maintenance window starting at 20:00 PDT that will affect all our wallet servers. We expect wallet servers to be up and down most of the night, including the bitcoin wallets. We will try to minimize downtime, but it will take some time for us to bring things back up clean and audited.

rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:45:16 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:57:39 AM by rastimonac

Is anyone in contact with Jarvis?? He is login on jarvis account everyday, but cant post thats ok but twitter account is not frozen he can post there and show some interest in his work and tell us whats the next step?? Grin  
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:46:58 AM

If anyone wants to they could create a personal Twitter or use the one they already have and contact him there.. Otherwise I wouldn't watch it with a hawk eye right now.
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:09:13 PM

If anyone wants to they could create a personal Twitter or use the one they already have and contact him there.. Otherwise I wouldn't watch it with a hawk eye right now.

i dont use twitter but i will create account just for that... If he responde i will post here. Any suggestion what to ask him?

Otherwise I wouldn't watch it with a hawk eye right now.

we need to do that we are the community, without us and jarvis this coin will die very soon.
rastimonac

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:37:24 PM

Here it is.... Grin if you dont see it well just click on pic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: