Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:52:27 AM

Everyone get ready...we're rolling onto the launch pad very, very soon. We've been talking about and planning
this for quite awhile now, making sure the right people and the right pieces were in place.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:53:35 AM

I don't trust this Qiwoman2 or whatever. Post a picture of qiwoman with a coin name on paper.
I know her. She's a lady.

If you're looking to find a chick, this place isn't the right one. Smiley

I have seen qiwoman picture, she is not my type. I would love to have some confirmation it is actually her though.

I've talked to her via Skype (voice, not IM) many times and I trust her implicitly. I wouldn't be on board
with this project otherwise.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:53:42 AM

I don't trust this Qiwoman2 or whatever. Post a picture of qiwoman with a coin name on paper.

Well I have been blogging about Crypto for months and many people in the Team know me for years and they can vouch for my character..it's up to you to just make assumptions and troll on a thread without any evidence of the coin being a scam. You are most welcome to troll and post negativity to up your post count on the forums but you are only wasting your time because once this coin launches and is paying people they will be the lucky bunnies. Have a good day. I am off for the night.  Smiley We would though prefer to have some constructive discussion on the forums as from tomorrow we won't have much time to waste responding to trolling posts.  Smiley.

You read that wrong, You said a few days ago you was hacked and the hacker posted a new coin to scam. Now qiwoman2 has posted a coin.

I have seen your picture, I have seen your twitter but with what has happened I am abit wary. Smiley

Yes that is correct my old qiwoman account was hacked and I was alerted that the hacker is using MY IDENTITY to launch  coin. On hearing this I immediately responded and alerted the mods and peeps on the thread NOT to respond to the hacker's thread. Now thank God that thread is removed. I am the ONE AND ONLY real qiwoman here...unfortunately Theymos didn't bother to close that account or give that original account back to me so had to continue using and building this one. I hope you have more clarification now. Bitcoinmafia too had her account hacked she now has a new one. I will link up our profiles tomorrow so you know who is who..Not all peeps though in our team are active on Bitcointalk only some are. I hope this helps. We plan on doing Google Hangouts once we launch too so you will be able to see my face and some of the Team too. Smiley..I am also on skype. My personal twitter is: https://twitter.com/goldentags That's a pic of Hubby and myself.. My fb: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7 Please feel free to add me..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:59:28 AM

Well I have been blogging about Crypto for months and many people in the Team know me for years and they can vouch for my character..it's up to you to just make assumptions and troll on a thread without any evidence of the coin being a scam. You are most welcome to troll and post negativity to up your post count on the forums but you are only wasting your time because once this coin launches and is paying people they will be the lucky bunnies. Have a good day. I am off for the night.  Smiley We would though prefer to have some constructive discussion on the forums as from tomorrow we won't have much time to waste responding to trolling posts.  Smiley.

You read that wrong, You said a few days ago you was hacked and the hacker posted a new coin to scam. Now qiwoman2 has posted a coin.

I have seen your picture, I have seen your twitter but with what has happened I am abit wary. Smiley

Yes that is correct my old qiwoman account was hacked and I was alerted that the hacker is using MY IDENTITY to launch  coin. On hearing this I immediately responded and alerted the mods and peeps on the thread NOT to respond to the hacker's thread. Now thank God that thread is removed. I am the ONE AND ONLY real qiwoman here...unfortunately Theymos didn't bother to close that account or give that original account back to me so had to continue using and building this one. I hope you have more clarification now. Bitcoinmafia too had her account hacked she now has a new one. I will link up our profiles tomorrow so you know who is who..Not all peeps though in our team are active on Bitcointalk only some are. I hope this helps. We plan on doing Google Hangouts once we launch too so you will be able to see my face and some of the Team too. Smiley..I am also on skype. My personal twitter is: https://twitter.com/goldentags That's a pic of Hubby and myself.. My fb: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7 Please feel free to add me..

Thank you qiwoman2, if all people in crypto was like yourself it would be a better place.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

Thank you qiwoman2, if all people in crypto was like yourself it would be a better place.

We are going to do our utmost to make this work. I want a better future for my Son and next generation. We unfortunately grew up in the oil and gas sh*t. I wish I were 20 years old but even at 47 better late than never. Crypto is opening a world of possibilities we never knew were possible. We just have to act on it right and take a leap of faith. Smiley. If this coin succeeds then we will do an all miner and all community coin too but first we want to grow the first coin with asset accumulation. There can be no real wealth creation without assets. Yes at the moment some pumping and dumping makes a few whales rich but that is not what Crypto is meant to be about only. We want Crypto to be a lasting legacy and to benefit wide areas of the Community. Sure those who see our idea and baghold a lot of coins will benefit the most but as our assets grow and our net worth we will be able to reach more sectors of the Community. My personal dream which now is shared by a lot of others is to once day create sustainable living systems based around Crypto. I would like to see this in my lifetime. Smiley. Now I need to go exercise because I need to be healthy for all this. Cheesy. I will be back tom0rrow but  am sure some of the Team and our Friends will be here while I rest. Oh btw if you want to see what I look like I did the Plankton vid in my sig so that's me lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BTMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTMan

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:26:13 AM

what is the POBH?

anything new?

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:28:02 AM

All HOLDERS OF QIBUCK COIN that baghold 100 or more coins at the time of the monthly audit will be eligible to receive a dividend bonus from this portion of the incoming revenues. Basically the more coins one bagholds, the larger the dividend bonus will be. This is what will help the price of QIBUCK grow over time as opposed to dwindle, due to lack of interest, dumping and moving on type of coins. Bagholders will be paid in Bitcoin.There are three pools for Bagholders. If you own 100-999 Qibuck coins you are eligible to earn from the MINI bagholder pool. If you own between 1000 and 9999 Qibuck coins you are eligible to earn from both MINI AND MIDI bagholder pools. If you are in the top category of owning 10000 plus Qibuck coins then you will earn from ALL THREE POOLS.
MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MINDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS
MAXI BAGHOLDERS: 15% - 10000 QIBUCKS PLUS
TOTAL FOR THIS POOL: 50% BAGHOLDER BONUS will be paid in Bitcoin via the one wallet card (See image below) whereby we will deduct the cost and shipping from the first bagholder bonuses Each bagholder will have to sign up to our private membership area once we launch the website and Coin.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:28:57 AM

House time! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Ao3eZchrw

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

Hahah cool at least you keep us entertained.. Will be great once we do our first live hangout..

Just tweaked the OP and now off for the night, fixed one typo too. Cheesy.Nighty Night. ..and thanks to all our good Team and Friends for the support.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:44:14 AM

proof of bagholder, now thats funny shit

Everyone should be proud of being a bagholder, actually a certificate for that will be even better  Grin

I just read this post, actually that's a cool idea.. As the coin is asset based maybe we can make a little certificate for each pool status? We will think about this..I like it.. Smiley. Maybe after launch we can hold a contest for a certificate design.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ngaio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:53:21 AM

When do you expect to release the wallets and the source?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:55:39 AM

When do you expect to release the wallets and the source?

10th August we will launch ICO..so as soon as ICO happens  wallets will be released. It's my Father's Birthday so thought it a befitting day to honor our Parents.. Smiley. We are also looking to do a multipool after launch too.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:03:12 AM

I am 150% Behind QiBucks I will be helping with Marketing, Distribution as well as finding
Strategic Associates that are not just involved in the Crypto World.

Network Marketing Experts, Consultants, Private Investors, We are forming a tight knit
group of Experts and Professionals from various fields imagine QiBucks on the Radio, TV
Social Media getting the attention this great concept deserves.

PBOH will be copied but never duplicated Qiwoman2 is a women of integrity, honesty
and I know everybody will help make this Community a very strong and reputable one.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Altcoin4life

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:10:07 AM

I can get your ICO on an exchange PM me for details.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:10:51 AM

I can get your ICO on an exchange PM me for details.

Thank you for the kind offer we will pm you..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
teo91v

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:17:56 AM

@Dev

Reserve me the bounty for the Italian translation please!!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:28:52 AM

I LOVE It at least...they know that they gunna be bagholders FFing brilliant.......best scam yet....rofl

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:31:32 AM

I am 150% Behind QiBucks I will be helping with Marketing, Distribution as well as finding
Strategic Associates that are not just involved in the Crypto World.

Network Marketing Experts, Consultants, Private Investors, We are forming a tight knit
group of Experts and Professionals from various fields imagine QiBucks on the Radio, TV
Social Media getting the attention this great concept deserves.

PBOH will be copied but never duplicated Qiwoman2 is a women of integrity, honesty
and I know everybody will help make this Community a very strong and reputable one.

I am so honored to know People like you who share our vision for Crypto. I can't wait also to bring Adsactly to the world and as an integrated part of our Coin too!

@teo91v  Sure you can have Italian translation. All translators will earn enough coins to join the baghold pool. Smiley. We will work out a decent bounty for the bounty section.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:35:27 AM

I LOVE It at least...they know that they gunna be bagholders FFing brilliant.......best scam yet....rofl

haha this made me giggle..no we don't want to be a scam that's for sure..We just want to take bagholding to a different level..I.E NOT BAGHOLD and be losers but every bagholder will be a WINNER.  Smiley I have also saved up my own monies to buy in ICO just like everyone else. Smiley. I am putting my money where my mouth is.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:43:22 AM

I don't know if it's the fact that you promote a different coin every other week, or the current track record of IPO's, but something about this coin smells fishy.
I blog about cryptos yes.. but you can wait and see then you can decide if it is fishy or not. We have angle investment before we have even launched the coin so these Investors already know our integrity. Smiley. I plan on buying as many coins as I can afford also myself so if it was fishy why would I Invest my own hard earned money? Something to think about. Also we want to launch on an exchange the ICO s money is in escrow.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: