Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:35:46 PM

I wasn't taking the current very low price into consideration. We're in a unique position. thanks for enlightening me. How do we get the devs to do this? Have you asked them yet?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:38:15 PM

I wasn't taking the current very low price into consideration. We're in a unique position. thanks for enlightening me. How do we get the devs to do this? Have you asked them yet?

Yes.  I don't think they understand it yet.  If we can get the community on our side, they would probably follow, but I tried for pages and you were the only one who understood.

Conurtrol

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:39:47 PM

Yes.  I don't think they understand it yet.  If we can get the community on our side, they would probably follow, but I tried for pages and you were the only one who understood.

Well it's a really good idea. I'll try to help.
Conurtrol

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:51:03 PM

This would have 3 main benefits that I can think of.
1. Increase our dividends
2. Get rid of weak hands
3. Improve morale of bagholders
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:56:15 PM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

Conurtrol

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:58:12 PM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

It's really just a question of getting everyone to look closely at the math. At that point it will become a no-brainer.

The key to the idea is the current very low price.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:06:07 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

It's really just a question of getting everyone to look closely at the math. At that point it will become a no-brainer.

That's what I thought too, but they kept completely ignoring/misunderstanding the math and bringing up XBC, which had absolutely nothing to do with this idea.

I think having a second voice will help though.

Conurtrol

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

That's what I thought too, but they kept completely ignoring/misunderstanding the math and bringing up XBC, which had absolutely nothing to do with this idea.

I'm sure Busoni at poloniex will understand and he is trusted by the devs and community in general.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:09:17 AM

Anyone remember when LCLimecoin dev put the 25BTC buy wall up on on Poloniex after the LCL IPO? That was epic.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:12:32 AM

Anyone remember when LCLimecoin dev put the 25BTC buy wall up on on Poloniex after the LCL IPO? That was epic.

LCL no longer listed on polo.  Conclusion?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
candlesticks

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:17:16 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

XBC burned 47,000 coins, and yes the price rose, then it crashed hard. Burning coins will just initiate a quick pump, IMHO. I think it will only benefit people ready to dump, and not so much the long-term foundation of the coin. There are only 500,000, we need buyers, not less coins. I think after the team brings out the next few announcements, people will feel more secure.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:17:29 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

As I stated earlier, I think it'd be a mistake.

Dividends would increase, at the cost of 25 btc less for the asset pool. That means less new coin features.

And you can't just assume a somewhat higher dividend will automatically equate to a higher coin valuation on the exchanges. It very well may end up as a situation where the price of the coin goes down after everyone dumps into the wall. With the end result being the team just paying 25 btc for very little reason.
Conurtrol

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

XBC burned 47,000 coins, and yes the price rose, then it crashed hard. Burning coins will just initiate a quick pump, IMHO. I think it will only benefit people ready to dump, and not so much the long-term foundation of the coin. There are only 500,000, we need buyers, not less coins. I think after the team brings out the next few announcements, people will feel more secure.

Is XBC a coin with ICO funds to invest and a coin that pays dividends? This is a different situation entirely.
candlesticks

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:21:26 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Dividends would increase, at the cost of 25 btc less for the asset pool. That means less new coin features.

And you can't just assume a somewhat higher dividend will automatically equate to a higher coin valuation on the exchanges. It very well may end up as a situation where the price of the coin goes down after everyone dumps into the wall. With the end result being the team just paying 25 btc for very little reason.

Also, remember that coins at exchanges don't take dividends, so they won't be taking shares from bagholders.

Conurtrol

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:22:11 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

The math speaks for itself. Who would you trust to convey that message to you?
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:24:03 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

Is XBC a coin with ICO funds to invest and a coin that pays dividends? This is a different situation entirely.

Just an FYI, they don't understand.

If you can contact Busoni, feel free to copy and paste those four or five lines I wrote.  I think you might be right that the only hope is to convince Busoni who convinces the devs and others.

candlesticks

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

2. Get rid of weak hands

Yes.  Exactly.

If you can contact Busoni, feel free to copy and paste those four or five lines I wrote.  I think you might be right that the only hope is to convince Busoni who convinces the devs and others.

LOL

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:26:53 AM

We understand, okay? I already explained previously to you how I understood the math, expect everyone else does too.

I just disagree that a somewhat higher dividend equates to a higher value of the coin on an exchange, AFTER a ton of people dump their coins into a buy wall.

I also expect the devs to have control of their own coin, so no idea why you think contacting Busoni will matter.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

We understand, okay? I already explained previously to you how I understood the math, expect everyone else does too.

I just disagree that a somewhat higher dividend equates to a higher value of the coin on an exchange, AFTER a ton of people dump their coins into a buy wall.

I also expect the devs to have control of their own coin, so no idea why you think contacting Busoni will matter.

I know you have a better grasp on it now and just disagree, but others wouldn't use XBC as a reference if they understood.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:29:47 AM

There will be no putting up phat walls for mass dumpers or burning of coins just to create a  quick pump for the next lot of dumpers who went in and bought low. We will with our work and stable trading exercises organically help to increase buyer confidence. We cannot be responsible for investors deciding to exit at a loss because they can't wait a few weeks for our coin and strategy to develop. The price will grow organically as will the long term investors who will take our coin more seriously and not look at it as the next coin to rape and dump hard to go to the next twitter, or fontas style pump and dump.pump and dump. We will build stabilization through rational trading practices for the benefit of our coin and long term investments. Today I have to send a list to Busoni to pay bounties and we are still looking for anyone that can make us a block explorer/rich list so if any of you can help in that Arena that would be useful to us. Smiley.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: