Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't want 10-20 new shitcoins a day - read this  (Read 3332 times)
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

Loving how it's mostly newbie accounts and low posters who are in disagreement with this proposal, and without much argument at that.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:48:10 AM

Loving how it's mostly newbie accounts and low posters who are in disagreement with this proposal, and without much argument at that.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

+1

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:51:43 AM

there are too many shit coins every day
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:52:54 AM

A low post count or new account on this forum doesn't count for shit in crypto, this place is a cesspool.  I've been in BTC since early 2012 and I don't need some status forum account to make it true.

I have an idea all you people complaining, how about you try TAKING SOME RESPONSIBILITY for your own actions instead of blaming others when your favourite bagholding keeps plummeting in value.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
snaildvorak

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

I had enough this morning cleaning out my roaming folder. Most altcoins I mined which are older then 2 month are worthless now. ZERO. It is usual mine and dump in 2-3 days. Who knows how many lunches we had today? I did not even count. All these new worthless copy-paste coins just doing one thing, consume our resources.

Don't get me wrong I am willing to see new coins, but not like this.

I would like to know what community thinks about this:
"Start New Topic" in    Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
is available only to users having 200 posts and more.

I guess bitcointalk can apply this rule in 3 minutes, but think about consequences.
To lunch new coin, dev will have to sacrifice his reputation (or make 200 posts we all can read).

Lets see if these 5-6 devs making lunches everyday can handle this...

This is great idea!
zhaohui

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:09:29 AM

strongly support the author,  +!0000000000000000

new coin'S  ANN must be constrained to the account owner that have posted more than 200 posts, should have a mechenism to control this

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:15:58 AM

+1

lol ass kiss much? in your previous post, you were supporting the opposite argument. it must be easy sitting atop the fence, what with the fencepost up your ass holding you in place and all..

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:24:10 AM

great idea Wink

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:31:19 AM

I am not really against the idea, but I am not for it either.  In the crypto community, it is a user's responsibility if the coin is right for them.  Having a limit to open threads at a certain post count doesn't exactly stop the scammer either; he could just buy some high level accounts and post it.  That way, the scammer actually gets more trust, therefore more profit.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:31:39 AM

Hahahaha what the hell...fuck the free market aye?  Crypto is awesome because there aren't rules...survival of the fittest and all.

It doesn't mean people can't start their everyday scamcoin, it's just they have to go and advertise somewhere else.

Not your keys, not your coins!
hash77away

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:39:10 AM

Totally agree with OP, there needs to be some thresholds at the bare minimum for announcing new coin, post count is a good start.

Remember the backpacker, sailboat, etc. crap.  They all compiled to the same Firecoind, the dev does not even bother to change the name.

The goal is not to root out the shit coins 100% ( I don't think it is even possible ) but make it difficult enough.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:44:53 AM

wont make any difference, 99% of these shitcoins are pumped out by full members, they will just make new account and start again for their next one. .

6561742061206469636b
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:22:13 AM

+1

lol ass kiss much? in your previous post, you were supporting the opposite argument. it must be easy sitting atop the fence, what with the fencepost up your ass holding you in place and all..

I mus admit this has been come quite funny, as stated all the newbies / scammers are the one complaining ... don't like the fact someone had an idea to block you from pump and dump creation of coins hhehehe, funny as hell, I think I will write down all these names ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:25:09 AM

+1

I mus admit this has been come quite funny, as stated all the newbies / scammers are the one complaining ... don't like the fact someone had an idea to block you from pump and dump creation of coins hhehehe, funny as hell, I think I will write down all these names ...

you're attacking the wrong person here dumbass.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:54:13 AM

+1

you're attacking the wrong person here dumbass.

ummm that was not an attack, can you read ?? you want to start a shit fight, your picking it with the wrong person yourself ..

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:55:41 AM

This whole idea is basically enforcing people to participate here in order to have any chance at launching a coin, or in the best case, pay off a hero member to "host" their launch.

and honestly, I hate this forum. If it weren't for all launches happening here, I would never come here. Everything about this place is just horridly toxic.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
goodluckpool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:03:48 AM

wont make any difference, 99% of these shitcoins are pumped out by full members, they will just make new account and start again for their next one. .

you are correct, they will come out to defend and pump the coin after the announcement.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:06:54 AM

Most new coins hope and pray Bittrex will add them, but after whalers happened lately I doubt that will be happening now
Dsellerz

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:28:20 AM

I think what people need to understand about the idea in the OP is to make it more difficult, if only slightly, to advertise shitcoins.

In my opinion anything that cleans up the first 2 pages of shitcoin garbage is a good thing and we should all want that.
robinf

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:34:41 PM

+1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: