Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][HALF PRICE] Lifetime netflix accounts 0.015 BTC each  (Read 4747 times)
worshiper (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:27:22 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 08:08:28 AM by worshiper

Lifetime netflix accounts.
http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/revert-old-netflix-app-new-xbox-360-update.w654.jpg

Buy lifetime netflix accounts for a fraction of the subscription. By buying an account, you'll receive login information to an account guaranteed to have lifetime access to netflix's streaming services.
Please keep these information personal for your account's safety.
If for any reason your account stops working I'd be happy to replace it if you provide appropriate proof.

CURRENT OFFER: HALF PRICE for each account! LIMITED OFFER

Please allow a ~24hr time between your order and delivery time (this could be more for bulk orders). Along with your order you will receive a detailed guide on how to stay safe while using the account and make sure everything will be working fine for a lifetime.

Payment first or escrow with trusted forum members.

NOT LIVING WITHING THE US?
No worries, you can still use this service. Here are some simple solutions you can use:

Please PM me for orders. Remember to specify the following:
Number of accounts
Paying first/Escrow

If you are willing to pay first, I'll reply ASAP with an address to send the coins. You'll receive your account right after the payment. You'll also receive some advice on how to stay safe and maintain your account along with all you need to know.

Question:Would you be interested in lifetime accounts for other streaming services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:05:19 AM

Lifetime netflix accounts. You can access netflix if you're outside the US by using hola ( https://hola.org/ ) or your preferred VPN.

Please allow a ~24hr time between your order and delivery time (this could be more for bulk orders). Along with your order you will receive a detailed guide on how to stay safe while using the account and make sure everything will be working fine for a lifetime.

If for some reason one of your accounts stops working I will provide a new one if you can provide proof.

Payment first or escrow with trusted forum members. If you're interested pm me with your questions/orders.

If your message is an order you should specify whether you want to pay first or use escrow. If you're paying first I'll send you an address and process your order as soon as possible.

FOR THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE TO REPLY IN THIS POST:

You get extra accounts for free (at a buy one get one ratio) with your order. I'll come up with a new offer after the first two purchases.

proof that they're not carded?

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:00:54 PM

interested. can you give a vouch copy?
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:22:48 PM

Sure thing. But are you willing to buy one after receiving an account to evaluate my service?

I'll give you one account as long as you write a detailed review here about your experience and how it worked out.'
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:52:53 PM

I'd do it and I'll write up a good review!
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:11:25 PM

Sure thing. But are you willing to buy one after receiving an account to evaluate my service?

I'll give you one account as long as you write a detailed review here about your experience and how it worked out.'

why will i buy another if your vouch copy works? so no i wont buy another one.
and yes i can definitely write a detailed review and tell everyone about my experience.

PM me if interested.
Thanks!
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:27:24 AM

why will i buy another if your vouch copy works? so no i wont buy another one.
and yes i can definitely write a detailed review and tell everyone about my experience.

PM me if interested.
Thanks!

I was thinking that you'd be interested in the 1+1 offer. I'll send you a PM shortly.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:36:21 AM

I am willing to buy one after I reviewed a free account. My current Netflix account almost expires so I need a new one and my dad also wants a Netflix account. PM me if you want me to write a review for you. I have trusted feedback on my account.
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:43:34 AM

The free accounts I can give out for evaluation are really limited. I had the intention to give the free accounts to the first people that had the intention to actually buy one. Would it be ok for you if I gave you one for free, to write a review and then you buy the one you want (with out the 1+1 offer) if the free one is working?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:48:45 AM

The free accounts I can give out for evaluation are really limited. I had the intention to give the free accounts to the first people that had the intention to actually buy one. Would it be ok for you if I gave you one for free, to write a review and then you buy the one you want (with out the 1+1 offer) if the free one is working?

Yeah sure, no problem. Is it a world wide account? I live in Holland so I don't want to go through the hassle of having to set up a VPN.
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:50:53 AM

Yeah sure, no problem. Is it a world wide account? I live in Holland so I don't want to go through the hassle of having to set up a VPN.

All you need is a browser extension. No worries that's hustle free. All the info you need will be in the PM you'll get shortly.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:23:44 PM

Would like to buy 2 keys Smiley please pm details

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Any netflix worldwide (non US)?
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

Any netflix worldwide (non US)?

I'd also like to know that! Smiley

Palcoin.co
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

Sent PMs to everyone interested. Sent out a free account for a review (sorry no more of these). I'm expecting a review from kashish948 soon. Also updated the OP about for people outside the US.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:58:37 PM

Sent PMs to everyone interested. Sent out a free account for a review (sorry no more of these). I'm expecting a review from kashish948 soon. Also updated the OP about for people outside the US.

I have received a PM from OP. Will update on how it works. Right now it looks legit.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Ok. So here's my review about this service. OP feel free to put a link of this message in your post.

So this is basically for a ONLY USA Netflix Account. If you are not in USA you will need to use the hola extension and always connect via it. Not a big issue, takes like a minute extra so that should not be any problem.

OP sent me a email and password for login into Netflix USA. I had to use the hola.org extension to access it.

Worked flawlessly. The account is loaded with a streaming plan and has been used for quite some time. Meaning its not a brand new account.

The current plan expires on August 27, 2014 and OP says it will automatically keep renewing. I will post an update on this on August 28, 2014.

So yes, this service looks legit. Can't guarantee if it will work lifetime but it definitely works right now and OP looks pretty professional from what I can say from the PMs. If you find the price good, I will recommend giving this service a try. No red flags as of now.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:36:57 PM

I'll take the 2 for discount. PM'd you.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:25:07 AM

Sent PMs to those interested once again.
worshiper (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:19:17 AM

Offer still up for orders. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: