Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:41:48 AM

i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,
part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

"Destroyed" interesting that you say if I quote part of a message it means it isn't valid? So that would mean that everything you have posted being quotes would be "destroyed". Your brother wanted to reserve the units? Interesting you come up with something so preposterous. Where anywhere in the sale thread did it say that users where required to pay for reserving units? No where because it wasn't required. You only had to pay if you actually ordered the miners. Are you saying that my quotes are some how invalid or "lies"? honestly? Yes "telling tales" in an attempt to discredit someone is a lie. You making claims that your brothers miners had not been ordered from the manufacturer is a lie.

yes. please include whole sentence with context.
also that conversation was private so "spamming threads with slenderous lies" is false.

also lie is that time if you post a fact you know is not true and you do it intentionally.
i cant see connection in that case.

my brother wanted to reserve units it is true. so where is my lie ?

your accusations are false then. please remove feedback.
also refund gridseeds value dated at 10.03.2014 (since you have been ignoring my brother "having" his miners due to:

Communication is not a form of scam.

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

)

that is fair solution
thanks
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:52:29 AM

i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,
part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

"Destroyed" interesting that you say if I quote part of a message it means it isn't valid? So that would mean that everything you have posted being quotes would be "destroyed". Your brother wanted to reserve the units? Interesting you come up with something so preposterous. Where anywhere in the sale thread did it say that users where required to pay for reserving units? No where because it wasn't required. You only had to pay if you actually ordered the miners. Are you saying that my quotes are some how invalid or "lies"? honestly? Yes "telling tales" in an attempt to discredit someone is a lie. You making claims that your brothers miners had not been ordered from the manufacturer is a lie.

yes. please include whole sentence with context.
also that conversation was private so "spamming threads with slenderous lies" is false.

also lie is that time if you post a fact you know is not true and you do it intentionally.
i cant see connection in that case.

my brother wanted to reserve units it is true. so where is my lie ?

your accusations are false then. please remove feedback.
also refund gridseeds value dated at 10.03.2014 (since you have been ignoring my brother "having" his miners due to:

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

)

that is fair solution
thanks

Your brother will receive a refund for the single chip miners and he will receive the proceeds from the auctioned off 5 chip devices. At this point I will not remove the feedback posted on your account. Although I will review all feedback left at a later date and potentially change it as I do with all feedback I leave. The quotes from above where either made publicly or sent via pm to more recipients then just you and myself meaning you stated them to outside figures such as escrow.ms and theymos by cc them into the pm. At a later date it is possible I will provide all correspondence in relation to this case (made via) publicly as that seems to be your wish although it is generally don't post private messages publicly.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:04:55 PM

beastlymac within 4 months was denying any order, payment. finally he found secret list with order and put goods at auction. it is scam. pure fraud.

my "lies" have been based at beastlymac responses. i have answered to thoose false accusations. i have nothing to hide. above all is ressolved.

this is sad.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:44:01 PM

From an outsider reading in.. it sounds like..

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.
Now 4 months on, the refund is off the table ??

Is that the issue pretty much ?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.

You forgot the part where shipping information was never given and also the part where there is a refund to be given as well as the proceeds from the equipment auction in progress.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

Missed the part where bbxx slanders Beastlymac. Beastlymac does everything in his power to reimburse the "brother".

At this point assholes going to be assholes even when the honest guy tries and tries to resolve the issue over and over again.

Don't do biz with these two jagoffs bbxx and his "brother" can't trust people that lie and won't even try to take a fair settlement when it is offered.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:04:10 PM

The buyer never gave a shipping addy ?
That seems kinda retarded..... Or is it just me...

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:06:06 PM

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

The buyer never gave a shipping addy ?
That seems kinda retarded..... Or is it just me...

3-4BTC order, I would be checking the order details and shipping progress daily for fear of a mistake on my part. I would want the order ASAP so I could maximize any profits. Doesn't seem to be the case here. Only a full refund is being sought once the equipment is now of low value. The original buyer can't be bothered with it so it falls to the brother to pursue. *shrugs*

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:11:34 PM

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:16:33 PM

4 months denying payment/order having miners in hand is not scam ?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

for me its a pure scam.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:18:51 PM

4 months denying payment/order having miners in hand is not scam ?

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

is that scam or not ?
please answer.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:20:19 PM

Again:

for me its a pure scam.

Albert Einstein
curiousminer (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:24:12 PM

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski
what lies Huh pls cool your head and read the thread one more time.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

beastlymac has made error. he was ignoring my brother and stating that he had not order anything

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

that is a fact

he should pay for his errors.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski

You really don't read do you?

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:30:49 PM

@Bicknellski

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

Albert Einstein
curiousminer (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:33:34 PM

You really don't read do you?

yes indeed im not following the thread constantly because im currently in travel, right now its first time since 10 days when im on internet.
no, i did not read whole thread but from what i see situation is not chaining, we dont get to any conclusion. i dont agree for goods right now, its a pure scam for me. and yes, i know the rules of group buy.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

So again as an outsiders view... it sounds like the items are available now for delivery.

OP claim he was ignored for 5 months.... Is that true ?
If it is, I probably also would not want delivery of 5 month late device.

Regardless, it sounds like efforts are being made to do something....

Also I'm not taking sides or accusing anyone, I am just trying to understand what is going on Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: