Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Request] 0.33BTC {35 Day Loan} Repaying 0.4BTC  (Read 1264 times)
armin22 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

I require a loan of 0.33BTC, i can send more info through PM as what i will be spending the money on isn't a subject that some forum members are not fond of.

It is:

NOT Illegal
NOT Gambling

PM me for more info please.

I can offer up to 0.11BTC in collateral.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Armin I will pledge 0.05 for you.. I know you are very trustworthy Friend.. I am giving it as a gift not loan by the way. Hope it helps..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:18:27 PM

Armin I will pledge 0.05 for you.. I know you are very trustworthy Friend.. I am giving it as a gift not loan by the way. Hope it helps..

Thank you yan, Looking for 0.28BTC now!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:19:35 PM

I'll give you a 0.1 BTC loan, with that 0.11 BTC collateral, but it's gotta be a good one.  What is it, exactly?
armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:33:35 PM

I'll give you a 0.1 BTC loan, with that 0.11 BTC collateral, but it's gotta be a good one.  What is it, exactly?

sorru, i need 0.28

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:42:38 PM

sorru, i need 0.28

You'll need to have 0.3 BTC collateral to get a 0.28BTC loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:46:41 PM

sorru, i need 0.28

... use that brain of yours.  Why the hell would I give an unsecured loan to an untrusted member?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

Post the Tx ID, time of Tx must match around the same forum time when this was posted.

armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

sorru, i need 0.28

... use that brain of yours.  Why the hell would I give an unsecured loan to an untrusted member?

if you have no interest of loaning the actual amount i need, then gtfo instead of trying to insult me.

armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:09:21 PM

Post the Tx ID, time of Tx must match around the same forum time when this was posted.

She said she will send it as a gift on eid tomorrow.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:24:16 PM

Where does it say "tomorrow"? I'm asking for Tx ID to see how truthful you are. I don't know if that's your alt account, or if you're just going to send yourself that amount later.

armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

Where does it say "tomorrow"? I'm asking for Tx ID to see how truthful you are. I don't know if that's your alt account, or if you're just going to send yourself that amount later.

Ask her not me, she hasn't sent it yet. I can provide proof that we're both different people too.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:13:08 PM

Ask her not me, she hasn't sent it yet. I can provide proof that we're both different people too.

If anyone needs proof of my identity I can send you a passport photo ..you can see my video in my sig I did for plankton and you can come on skype and have a voice chat.. I can also vouch for Armin's sincerity. Armin sorry for delay Bro i been busy with coin duties..am sending in a bit.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:28:46 PM

If anyone needs proof of my identity I can send you a passport photo ..you can see my video in my sig I did for plankton and you can come on skype and have a voice chat.. I can also vouch for Armin's sincerity. Armin sorry for delay Bro i been busy with coin duties..am sending in a bit.

a scan of a passport is easy to falsify,

do You know how many I can find on the Internet?
armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:21:19 PM

BTCump.

I have now 2 things i can offer as collaterall. One is worth 0.11BTC and the other im not so sure about. Can be discussed in PM.

seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:47:04 AM

I'll give you a 0.1 BTC loan, with that 0.11 BTC collateral, but it's gotta be a good one.  What is it, exactly?

sorru, i need 0.28

if you have no interest of loaning the actual amount i need, then gtfo instead of trying to insult me.
agree.....

"... use that brain of yours." Tongue
armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:50:07 AM

I'll give you a 0.1 BTC loan, with that 0.11 BTC collateral, but it's gotta be a good one.  What is it, exactly?

sorru, i need 0.28

agree.....

you can gtfo too Tongue

seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

sorru, i need 0.28

agree.....

you can gtfo too Tongue
lol. I am pointing to Monbux not you lol. Tongue
armin22 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:26:49 AM

sorru, i need 0.28

agree.....

you can gtfo too Tongue
lol. I am pointing to Monbux not you lol. Tongue

lol Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: