Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTBcoin [LTBc] "Let's Talk Bitcoin" crypto-rewards Official Discussion Thread  (Read 222364 times)
crackerhead (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:23:47 AM

Here's a breakdown of how points are earned. I will probably put it on the top thread.

Proof of Participation (PoP)
Article comment: 4
Forum post: 4
Unique page view: 1
Magic word: 5
Post "like" received: 0.5
Newly registered (one time): 2
Note: comments, posts and "likes" have diminishing returns the more frequently they are done.

Proof of Quality (PoQ)
Published article: 25

Proof of Value (PoV)
Article pageview: 1

Affiliate Referrals
Active Referral: 10

If you have any questions about the breakdown, feel free to ask.

I've 3 questions actually

1. I can't find a releation between the above breakdown and how much you made few days ago

"I made 20,000 LTBcoin last week for listening to 6 podcasts, making 10 forum posts, and commenting on a few articles."

How the above numbers lead to 20,000 LTBcoin ?

2. Did you listen to podcasts ONLY or you entered the magic word ?

3. Could you elaborate more about the magic word please.

Thank you.

Here is my breakdown of my earnings:
16012.19503416 LTBCOIN for Proof of Participation Week 4
6320.223 LTBCOIN for Forum +5 Posts Distribution Part 4

1.  So I got 6000+ just for 5 forum posts, I believe that was the last week that you could get that bonus though.
I don't know the exact PoP breakdown (It would be great is we could get the exact stats of how many points we earned per week, unfortunately I do not have that info.).
All I can tell you is that by making about 10 forum posts, commenting on a few articles, entering the magic word 6 times, and receiving a few upvotes on my comments, I earned over 16000LTBcoin for week #4. I'm sorry I don't have a full breakdown, I would like to see that as well.

2.  I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts, so for each of those podcasts, I got a total of (1 page view)+(5 for magic word)=6 PoP points for each podcast.

3.  Magic words are pretty simple. Just listen to the podcasts, each new podcast (as of a week or so ago), will have a magic word in it. Enter the magic word in your dashboard, and you will receive 5 PoP points. There is no predetermined place for the "magic word", making it so you are encouraged to listen to the whole episode.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts

How is that possible, you can only enter the magic word of the last podcast right?

Edit: you can go back 4 days apparently.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:33:38 PM

Here's a breakdown of how points are earned. I will probably put it on the top thread.

Proof of Participation (PoP)
Forum post: 4
Unique page view: 1
Magic word: 5
Post "like" received: 0.5
Newly registered (one time): 2
Note: comments, posts and "likes" have diminishing returns the more frequently they are done.

Proof of Quality (PoQ)
Published article: 25

Proof of Value (PoV)
Article pageview: 1

Affiliate Referrals
Active Referral: 10

If you have any questions about the breakdown, feel free to ask.

I've 3 questions actually

1. I can't find a releation between the above breakdown and how much you made few days ago

"I made 20,000 LTBcoin last week for listening to 6 podcasts, making 10 forum posts, and commenting on a few articles."

How the above numbers lead to 20,000 LTBcoin ?

2. Did you listen to podcasts ONLY or you entered the magic word ?

3. Could you elaborate more about the magic word please.

Thank you.

Here is my breakdown of my earnings:

1.  So I got 6000+ just for 5 forum posts, I believe that was the last week that you could get that bonus though.
I don't know the exact PoP breakdown (It would be great is we could get the exact stats of how many points we earned per week, unfortunately I do not have that info.).
All I can tell you is that by making about 10 forum posts, commenting on a few articles, entering the magic word 6 times, and receiving a few upvotes on my comments, I earned over 16000LTBcoin for week #4. I'm sorry I don't have a full breakdown, I would like to see that as well.

2.  I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts, so for each of those podcasts, I got a total of (1 page view)+(5 for magic word)=6 PoP points for each podcast.

3.  Magic words are pretty simple. Just listen to the podcasts, each new podcast (as of a week or so ago), will have a magic word in it. Enter the magic word in your dashboard, and you will receive 5 PoP points. There is no predetermined place for the "magic word", making it so you are encouraged to listen to the whole episode.

May you tell me

1. How did you calculate the below precisely

2. Could you elaborate more about the magic word, I know it don't have exact timing, but what is it bro ?

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:46:46 PM

I listened to the podcasts and entered the magic word for each of those podcasts

How is that possible, you can only enter the magic word of the last podcast right?

Yep that is correct, you have 4 days after the podcast was released, to submit the magic word.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:55:24 PM

May you tell me

2. Could you elaborate more about the magic word, I know it don't have exact timing, but what is it bro ?

I got those LTBcoin amounts by looking in my dashboard (on LTB), and clicking on notifications. There my weekly disbursements are listed. You will get paid out sometime every saurday as log as you have been active that week.

So the magic word is simply a word that the host will say. They don't hide it, just somewhere during the podcast the host will say "The Magic Word for this podcasts is....". You then enter that magic word on the LTB website. You don't have to say what podcasts you heard it on, or anything like that. You just enter the magic word, and hit submit.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:24:07 PM

Yep that is correct, you have 4 days after the podcast was released, to submit the magic word.

I was struggling because the magic word of a last week podcast was correct but not valid, didn't know they expire so early.
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:53:07 PM

May you tell me

I got those LTBcoin amounts by looking in my dashboard (on LTB), and clicking on notifications. There my weekly disbursements are listed. You will get paid out sometime every saurday as log as you have been active that week.

So the magic word is simply a word that the host will say. They don't hide it, just somewhere during the podcast the host will say "The Magic Word for this podcasts is....". You then enter that magic word on the LTB website. You don't have to say what podcasts you heard it on, or anything like that. You just enter the magic word, and hit submit.

1. I still can't see them, please tell me more where to find them.

2. Why did you stop at 20,000 LTBcoin when you can make more ?

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:45:01 PM

May you tell me

1. I still can't see them, please tell me more where to find them.

2. Why did you stop at 20,000 LTBcoin when you can make more ?
Have you created an account yet, instructions are in the first page of this thread.
first go to letstalkbitcoin.com, login to your account.
Once you are logged in, you will see your username in the top right corner, click on your username.
you will see a dashboard and in the top left you will see this:

Click "Notifications". If you created the account before saturday, you should atleast have 1 payment received there.

Also I did not "stop". I will probably keep enjoying the content for a long time, and continue to get LTBcoin. I was listening to the podcasts for months before hand, now I just happen to get paid for it!

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

Check out the new Let's Talk Bitcoin podcast, episode 131. It features Andreas Antonopoulos, he interviews Alex of chromawallet.com about their advanced implementation of Colored Coins, how it works and what is possible.

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-131-a-potent-combination

Adam interviews Matt and Wei of hivewallet.com about their multi-token webwallet and its innovative features.

and finally, Stephanie shares a recent article by Erik Voorhees written in response to the recent news our of New York state.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:34:49 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 01:47:26 AM by crackerhead

Hey guys, check out the new articles that came out today:
July 30, 2014 Crypto for Change - Gatecrashing the Gatekeepers’ Party
July 30, 2014 The Evolution of BitShares (Formally ProtoShares)

Also a 15 minute podcast all about NXT, check it out.
July 30, 2014 Uncoinventional Living Tour Day 14 Porcfest Marc De Mesel on NXT

Edit: There is no magic word for this podcast.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:42:51 AM

How many podcast there is per week ?

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:56:56 AM

I don't have an exact number, mainly because it varies on a weekly basis. On average though, it is about 5 podcasts a week. Adam's podcast "Let's Talk Bitcoin" is about twice a week, and most other shows air about once per week.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:24:54 AM

I don't have an exact number, mainly because it varies on a weekly basis. On average though, it is about 5 podcasts a week. Adam's podcast "Let's Talk Bitcoin" is about twice a week, and most other shows air about once per week.

So, we can say that there is everyday or every 2 days by max. a new podcast, right ??

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:22:57 AM

So, we can say that there is everyday or every 2 days by max. a new podcast, right ??
On average I would say you are right, but if you want to be exact:
Not really, some days 2 podcasts will come out, and sometimes there are even 2 days in a row where no podcast comes out. Just trying to be as exact as possible so you don't feel mislead. Does that answer your question?

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:34:27 AM

On average I would say you are right, but if you want to be exact:
Not really, some days 2 podcasts will come out, and sometimes there are even 2 days in a row where no podcast comes out. Just trying to be as exact as possible so you don't feel mislead. Does that answer your question?

Yes, thank you.

There is a question I've asked you before but you didn't get me so I will post it again.

Why did you stop at 20,000 LTBcoins per week when you can make more than that ?

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:42:14 AM

Another question if you don't mind.

Another member in the other LTBcoin, said that the max. you will get paid regarding posts, is 10. 10 for forum comments and 10 for article comments and so on, is this right ?

Thank you for being so helpful and cooperative with us and me specially.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:15:32 AM

Yes, thank you.

There is a question I've asked you before but you didn't get me so I will post it again.

Well I stopped a 20,000 LTBcoin for a couple reasons:
1. I didn't want to appear "spammy", I really like what LTB is doing and I want to be a part of that. If , for example, I just spammed their forums and acted like someone that wanted to milk them for all their LTBcoin, then they probably wouldn't trust me to do things like manage this thread.
2. Also I had no idea I would actually earn that much LTBcoin from doing what I did. I thought I would get 5,000LTBcoins max for the amount of effort I put in last week. Honestly if I knew how much I would earn, I probably would have made some more forum posts, and looked at more pages last week.

Another member in the other LTBcoin, said that the max. you will get paid regarding posts, is 10. 10 for forum comments and 10 for article comments and so on, is this right ?

That is 10 posts per day, comments and forum posts all count as the same, so if you have 7 forum posts, and 3 article posts, you will have your 10 post that day.

Is that what you were asking?
Ask away, I'm sure other people are wondering the same things, but just haven't asked.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:32:11 PM

Yes, thank you.

Well I stopped a 20,000 LTBcoin for a couple reasons:
1. I didn't want to appear "spammy", I really like what LTB is doing and I want to be a part of that. If , for example, I just spammed their forums and acted like someone that wanted to milk them for all their LTBcoin, then they probably wouldn't trust me to do things like manage this thread.
2. Also I had no idea I would actually earn that much LTBcoin from doing what I did. I thought I would get 5,000LTBcoins max for the amount of effort I put in last week. Honestly if I knew how much I would earn, I probably would have made some more forum posts, and looked at more pages last week.

That is 10 posts per day, comments and forum posts all count as the same, so if you have 7 forum posts, and 3 article posts, you will have your 10 post that day.

Ask away, I'm sure other people are wondering the same things, but just haven't asked.

Thank you for all of your answers.

Regarding the 2nd question, how did you know that the max. is 10 posts per day whatever they are forum one/article one or combainatoon of both ?

When I looked at the PoP google doc, yes, I saw that table where it stops at 10 posts per day which will get you 14.6 PoP, but is that table the reason why you said the max. is 10 ?

Thanks

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:32:35 PM

Thank you for all of your answers.

Regarding the 2nd question, how did you know that the max. is 10 posts per day whatever they are forum one/article one or combainatoon of both ?

When I looked at the PoP google doc, yes, I saw that table where it stops at 10 posts per day which will get you 14.6 PoP, but is that table the reason why you said the max. is 10 ?

Thanks

I saw this being discussed on the LTB forum, but after searching this morning, I can't find the discussion. I have messaged adam regarding this, and I will let you know the exact details when I hear back from him.

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

LTBcoin does not use computational mining. Instead, coins are distributed to the content creators, the community and the platform according to a fixed schedule.
Cool idea, I'm watching Lets Talk Bitcoin since 2013 Cheesy

“The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: