Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible)  (Read 26460 times)
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:10:41 PM

Question: does staking work on Coinomi? As in is it a universal staking wallet also?

Not at present.
They stated before about implementing that feature in future though.

is v1.6.2 the most recent update? I don't think Google Play notifies me correctly

Yes. It is the most recent update.
XD0916

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:38:41 AM

i restore my coinomi wallet and my funds gone?
can i have it back?
XD0916

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:32:21 AM

i contact the support by email.. but nobody response ...
Coinomi

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:05:45 PM

may be a dumb question... I have my wallet set to generate a new receiving address for each transaction. Do the addresses ever "expire"? (i.e. can I save one in another wallet's address book (Electrum) to be able to send back to the Coinomi?)

Also, when restoring a wallet, what is a "BIP39 passphrase"? Who would/wouldn't want to use it?

No, the addresses never expire, you can reuse them as many times as you wish, although we strongly suggest you use a different address for every transaction.

The BIP39 passphrase is a feature that is now deprecated and is only there for compatibility purposes.
Coinomi

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

Right, well I loved Coinomi until today. I wake up to check my funds and the Bitcoin part of Coinomi has given me a NEW address and the NEW address doesn't have my old funds. When I check my PREVIOUS ADDRESSES it doesn't say the actual amount in it. Blockchain.info states the correct amount.

What is going on? The fact that I have been given a NEW address has now stuffed up all my incomes streams. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

EDIT:
I just read the above posts...I don't want new addresses. Plus the new address I was allocated doesn't have correct amount showing. How can I fix this?

EDIT 2:
Ok, finally got my amount showing up after opening and closing it a few times and going in and out of settings. Now with my OLD address, will this still be 100% functional and accept payments forever?

There are certain disturbances at the network that might prevent the clients from displaying the balances in full, this is usually resolved within minutes.

Yes, your old address(es) never expire.
Coinomi

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:17:21 PM

Is there an ETA on ethereum add?

ETH is already live.

I read the whole thread, but I dont get it. I forgot my password so I initiated a recovery (I have my recovery passphrase) but my coins still do not reappear? PLease help!

Please make sure that you hadn't used a BIP39 passphrase when originally creating the wallet, if so you will have to use it when restoring it. In other case please drop us a line at: support@coinomi.com

I read the whole thread, but I dont get it. I forgot my password so I initiated a recovery (I have my recovery passphrase) but my coins still do not reappear? PLease help!

I've had the same issue before (as have others it seems in this thread... any idea the reasoning? It is VERY unnerving!!), and in my experience it seems once you do a recovery, sometimes all of your coins do not reappear until the next block is introduced into the blockchain.  However they have ALWAYS reappeared in my wallet. Please update if your correct balance doesn't come back.

That is correct, it takes some times for the wallet to synchronize with the back-end servers which can be a few seconds or a couple of minutes, depending on the volume of the transactions made by your wallet.

Hey Coinomi, can someone help me out here. I had a significant amount of coins on the wallet. I felt very secure because I kept my recovery passphrase saved securely. Now when I use it my coins dont appear! I did not put a bip39 password on the recovery passphrase and I checked the explorer on one of my alts addresses and the coins are there. Coinomi this is really frustrating, I have my recovery passphrase!!

Most probably it's because you have activated the BIP39 passphrase but you didn't activate it throughout the restoration process, so you will have to repeat it.

Coinomi

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

Is it possible to connect Coinomi through TOR (provided by Orbot on Android OS)?

If not available, wouldn't that be a good (security/privacy) implementation and enhancement?

BTW I hope to see (someday) the integration of Coinomi to Tails (i386 Debian/Linux) for all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network.

Coinomi's idea fits Tails much better than Electrum (already available by default inside that OS): developers don't need to endlessly fork Coinomi in order to add their altcoins and ShapeShift.io integration is a real PLUS!

ToR will be added in one of our upcoming updates. We will also take a look at Tails, thank you for suggesting it.

Is there any way to export private keys from Coinomi to another wallet? I've been unable to find this option for quite some time now.

EDIT: I'm only talking about the Bitcoin addresses.

It is, please take a look at our FAQ section: https://coinomi.com/faq/

How can I choose what amount to pay as miner fees?

Transfering small amounts (less than 1 dollar) and paying several cents as tax is just not viable...

You have full control over the tx fees via the app's Settings

Question: does staking work on Coinomi? As in is it a universal staking wallet also?

Staking will be available in the near future.

i contact the support by email.. but nobody response ...

As we also replied here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546404.new#new we received your inquiry less than hour ago. Posting this all over the internet only delays our response.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:19:59 PM

Is this the official Coinomi thread? 

Any official rep from Coinomi here?  I've got an offer to make you. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Coinomi

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:07:41 PM

Please forward your request to: support@coinomi.com
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:36:14 PM

Email sent.  Thanks!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:48:10 PM

That's not gonna work.  Got an automated response.  Note:  I have never opened up a support ticket; this was my first.

---

Dear Vlad,

You have reached the maximum number of open tickets allowed. To be able to open another ticket, one of your pending tickets must be closed. To update or add comments to an open ticket simply login to our helpdesk.

Thank you,
Support Ticket System

Coinomi

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:14:26 AM

That's not gonna work.  Got an automated response.  Note:  I have never opened up a support ticket; this was my first.

---

Dear Vlad,

You have reached the maximum number of open tickets allowed. To be able to open another ticket, one of your pending tickets must be closed. To update or add comments to an open ticket simply login to our helpdesk.

Thank you,
Support Ticket System

We have received your request, you will get an answer promptly.
Beefheart

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:30:57 PM

has anyone been using this to store Ether? Thoughts? Is there a better recommended wallet to do so?
btcboston

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:31:53 AM

Maybe you need to wait for it to get rejected from itself.
Actually it depends on which api they are using to monitor the network.
Unless that network gets propagated fully, you'll have to wait.

It's been over a week and it's been rejected twice as far as I can tell. The message I see when I follow it to blockchain is
"Transaction rejected by our node.
Reason: Transaction was previously accepted but has been pruned from our database"

However, in coinomi it is still greyed out waiting for confirmation. I'd like to find some way to cancel it and send it again with the correct transaction fee.
It seems like it has been cancelled on blockchain.info but it isn't cancelled in coinomi.

Any solution for this? I am having the same issue.

According to the change log for coinomi:
New in version 1.5.16

Changed the way balance is calculated and added the possibility to spend unconfirmed transactions

But I can't seem to find any way to do this from the android client.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

Hi,

could you please include Pesetacoin and Teslacoin please?

Rw
Coinomi

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:56:53 AM

Hi,

Rw

Apologies for our late response.
We indeed consider adding both coins in the future but they are not in our top priority list. However, thank you for the suggestions.
Stay Tuned!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:47:37 AM

Hi,

Rw

Apologies for our late response.
We indeed consider adding both coins in the future but they are not in our top priority list. However, thank you for the suggestions.
Stay Tuned!

Thanks for having them in your radar!
michnkeks

Activity: 157
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

is there a possibilty to increase the transaction fee for bitcoin after is send . many of my transations are still not confirmed . im using the android app .

greetings michael
mcaizgk2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:31:40 PM

is there a possibilty to increase the transaction fee for bitcoin after is send . many of my transations are still not confirmed . im using the android app .

greetings michael

CPFP will be available soon.
Akkadian

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

I´m using Coinomi mas agora eu tenho um problema Meu Clam are bloqueados. I want to send clam from Coinomi to another wallet, but an error message say brodcasting coin error can not send what is happening?  I  losed  my coins?.

Send an email to: support @ coinomi, but they not answered has More than 48 hours than I´m waiting an answer.

Hope it is not another scam that is just technical error.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: