Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible)  (Read 26463 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:24:19 AM

I got BTC stuck in "Waiting for transaction conformation" all day now! Will this resolve so I have the coins or can I kiss the coins good-buy?

This is the first time I have this problem I sent a bunch of other coins to this wallet with no problem but with BTC it's grayed out and now I'm getting worried.

Has anyone had this problem?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

What is the advantage of this wallet compared to, say, Jaxx?

Advantage of this wallet

Pending withdrawal
Balance decreasing
Support will closed your ticket without resolving your issue

Goodluck using this wallet Wink

LOL those things doesn't sound like an advantage at all. haha
Yeah man, This wallet has problems, It always had a hard time catching up to the blockchain, works so slow for me.
And the support team doesn't do that much help either. tsk.

I got those coins it just took a day or so. Now that I know the problem I'm using it as my second wallet especially for smaller alt coins and I do like Coinomi more then Jaxx. The only thing I don't know is how to get an APK file to have a back up in case i need to restore the on a virtual box Android?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:16:06 AM

Advantage of this wallet

Pending withdrawal
Balance decreasing

Yeah man, This wallet has problems, It always had a hard time catching up to the blockchain, works so slow for me.

I got those coins it just took a day or so. Now that I know the problem I'm using it as my second wallet especially for smaller alt coins and I do like Coinomi more then Jaxx. The only thing I don't know is how to get an APK file to have a back up in case i need to restore the on a virtual box Android?

You can download the latest apk here https://coinomi.com/downloads/

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Advantage of this wallet

Pending withdrawal
Balance decreasing

You can download the latest apk here https://coinomi.com/downloads/

Thank you @Gregc1131 going to safe it in my backup file!

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Thanks for all the great help Coinomy team and community, I wrote a positive review about the wallet on Steemit:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@researchcrypto/crypto-tool-review-why-i-use-the-coinomi-android-wallet

Can't wait what will be in the future versions and updates. Thanks again!

freddie999

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

I have been using your wallet for 3 months and i have to say that it has worked beautifully for me on a Samsung S2 tablet - I was a bit hesitant to use the onboard exchange but I have had no serious problems so far - I was trading lots of Digibytes for Ethereum and although half a dozen transacations ended up unable to complete the coins were returned. - with complex hardware and software there are always going to be glitches from time to time but I applaud the quality, and the high level of security that Coinomi offers. 
t0mc4t

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

This wallet is decreasing my clam coin everytime. I don't know why...

Same with me. My clam keep decreasing and I also can not send my clam to Polo. Keep telling me the apps can not broadcast..
Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks
zeflex

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

Is there a way to get the private key of adresses used ?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

Hi,

could you please include Pesetacoin and Teslacoin please?

Rw

Apologies for our late response.
We indeed consider adding both coins in the future but they are not in our top priority list. However, thank you for the suggestions.
Stay Tuned!

Thanks for having them in your radar!

Hi,

just a little update on Pesetacoin

We've been added to slip44, allowing multi-currency wallets to support pesetacoin and be inter-operable with one another:
https://github.com/satoshilabs/slips/pull/87
Obviously, we would love to see PTC in your wallet too
Team, community, price and volume is growing
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:46:43 AM

Does anyone know when the next update of coinomi will be?

THX
shannen87

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

Does anyone know when the next update of coinomi will be?

THX

Does anybody knows if Coinomi wallet are affected by the latest hack in Eth tokens such us Edg, etc? The hack was on multisig wallets.
Beefheart

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

Coinomi supports BCC correct? When the hardfork happens tomorrow, will I receive any BCC tokens from the BTC I currently have in the wallet? I'm a total BCC noob, sorry if this is a dumb question... or would I still need to actually sell my BTC for BCC on an exchange?
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

Per Twitter, looks like it:

https://twitter.com/chencho_777/status/892470646982180864
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

i just upgraded  to v1.7.2.3 and having  "no connection" problem.   what should i do ?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
bambus002

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:53:36 AM

Let's say i want to keep 5 different coins on Coinomi. After installation and creating a wallet for all 5 currencies i get only 1 seed from this app. Will i be able to recover all funds using that 1 seed in wallets for each coin in the future if the project would go down for any reason?
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

You can extract your private keys using this tool : https://coinomi.com/recovery-phrase-tool.html

But I think they don't include all the coins in their wallet, so if the project is closed in the future, they probably release more advanced version of this tool.
bambus002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

You can extract your private keys using this tool : https://coinomi.com/recovery-phrase-tool.html

But I think they don't include all the coins in their wallet, so if the project is closed in the future, they probably release more advanced version of this tool.

I know this tool. I used it to recover funds in electrum from Multibit seed. But i meant this:

- I have Bitcoin, golem, ETH, DOGE coins on Coinomi for example.
- I have 1 seed for all of them in Coinomi.
- The project goes down.
- I remember the seed so now i'm searching e.g for Golem and Dogecoin wallets available on PC and for each of this wallets i can "convert" this ONE seed from coinomi to recover funds in each one of these wallets?
xdeltax

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

I know this tool. I used it to recover funds in electrum from Multibit seed. But i meant this:

- The project goes down.
- I remember the seed so now i'm searching e.g for Golem and Dogecoin wallets available on PC and for each of this wallets i can "convert" this ONE seed from coinomi to recover funds in each one of these wallets?

someone may correct me if i'm wrong:

you don't need to "recover funds" in any PC-wallets. you own coins if you know the private key(s).

with your seed (and some crypto-magic) you can recover all your addresses and the corresponding public and private keys for each coin coinomi supports.

with the private keys written down (paperwallet), you can delete the app. that's all you need for spending the coins.

the "crypto-magic" can be found inside the source-code of the app and the recovery-tool, too. print out the source code and you can re-code your own version of the tool, 20 years after the zombie-attack.
bambus002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

- The project goes down.

someone may correct me if i'm wrong:

you don't need to "recover funds" in any PC-wallets. you own coins if you know the private key(s).

with your seed (and some crypto-magic) you can recover all your addresses and the corresponding public and private keys for each coin coinomi supports.

with the private keys written down (paperwallet), you can delete the app. that's all you need for spending the coins.

the "crypto-magic" can be found inside the source-code of the app and the recovery-tool, too. print out the source code and you can re-code your own version of the tool, 20 years after the zombie-attack.

I know i don't need to "recover funds" in any wallet. It was just a term that i thought will be easier to explain what i mean. I just wanted to hear clear answer - Yes, with this seed from Coinomi you can "recover" your funds at anytime, anywhere, no matter how much different coins you have there.

I don't need to know what tools i need to use to "recover" them now, cuz i have a seed and when i will lose my devices for some reasons then i will be interested in it. Just needed an assurance that having that ONE seed (instead of having one seed from one wallet for one coin) will guarantee me that my funds will never be lost and i will be able to "recover" them when i want.

Your answer is what i wanted to hear but in different words, I hope... Cheesy:D

Thanks Smiley
xdeltax

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

I know i don't need to "recover funds" in any wallet. It was just a term that i thought will be easier to explain what i mean. I just wanted to hear clear answer - Yes, with this seed from Coinomi you can "recover" your funds at anytime, anywhere, no matter how much different coins you have there.

I don't need to know what tools i need to use to "recover" them now, cuz i have a seed and when i will lose my devices for some reasons then i will be interested in it. Just needed an assurance that having that ONE seed (instead of having one seed from one wallet for one coin) will guarantee me that my funds will never be lost and i will be able to "recover" them when i want.

Your answer is what i wanted to hear but in different words, I hope... Cheesy:D

Thanks Smiley

no, the seed is not enough.

it's just a password from which a software creates private keys. you need to know which algorithm is used to create the private keys.
in other words: you need the seed AND the "manual" how to do operations with this seed to create (or re-create) the private keys.

if you backup the seed, it is the same as if you backup the password to your creditcard, but not the credit card itself.
if you lost the card, you need someone who knows what was on the chip of the card (the banking account numbers) to get back access to your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: