Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is failing, People are getting out, $550 in 24 hours  (Read 16876 times)
futureazy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

fallling was almost right, we had a dump but let's see if it will drop to 550$
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:23:51 PM

Smiley for who those haven't cut lose yet, do it now or lose everything!
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:36:30 PM

Once again falling has been proven right! Do you think the next (final bottom) will stay above 300$ ?

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:37:24 PM

Where is technical and fundamental analysis behind these statements?
fonzie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:41:58 PM

It´s only available in the V.I.P members lounge!

FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:43:07 PM

+1... way too many people with "crystal balls" here.

MACD is trending down, but RSI is low.. the price is currently below support levels.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:44:24 PM

The TA is coming from cosmofly falllling's autistic friend.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:48:57 PM

Once again falling has been proven right! Do you think the next (final bottom) will stay above 300$ ?

I guess within next 24 hours, few more huge dumps will happen (total 5k-7k sells), this move will break the wall at $550-$520 and then we would test $49x,
to reach $3xx we may need some bad news like China stop Huobi/Okcoin's USD market operations ..

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:52:19 PM

I guess within next 24 hours, few more huge dumps will happen (total 5k-7k sells), this move will break the wall at $550-$520 and then we would test $49x,
to reach $3xx we may need some bad news like China stop Huobi/Okcoin's USD market operations ..

I sure hope you are going to be right, so I can buy some more at a discount. Too bad we always have to wait 24 hours, again and again.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
fonzie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:52:56 PM

I´m pretty sure that China will soon ban Huobi and OKcoin which wis the reason why they opened off-shore exchanges(vcbit&okcoinUSD), the problem is those off-shore exchanges clearly lack of voulme (~100BTC a day). So i really think that ~250 USD/BTC is possible in the next weeks.

Sevvero

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:58:09 PM

falllling (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

I sure hope you are going to be right, so I can buy some more at a discount. Too bad we always have to wait 24 hours, again and again.

you know what, infact you won't buy a single bitcoin, because you would be too scared when the price goes just like i said, people like you is always talking about "cheap" coins, however there is no such cheap bitcoin thing, if bitcoin drops to $480 then $490 would be too expensive

those who keep telling you to buy more "cheap" coins are most bad holders themselves trying to cut lose and fool their bags to you Smiley
Sevvero

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

you know what, infact you won't buy a single bitcoin, because you would be too scared when the price goes just like i said, people like you is always talking about "cheap" coins, however there is no such cheap bitcoin thing, if bitcoin drops to $480 then $490 would be too expensive

those who keep telling you to buy more "cheap" coins are most bad holders themselves trying to cut lose and fool their bags to you Smiley
I would just like to remind you that you so far have provided 0 technical and fundamental analysis from your part to base your claims on.
tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:03:36 PM

Spreading my net around 400 area, will buy as people sell.
fonsie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:06:31 PM

Gotta love this guy/manchild, I did not make any mention of "cheap" coins, merely that I could buy some at a discount in relation to the current price.
Don't vent your anger towards me, it's not my fault that for you to be able to buy 1 BTC the price has to drop to double digits.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:08:43 PM

Gotta love this guy/manchild, I did not make any mention of "cheap" coins, merely that I could buy some at a discount in relation to the current price.
Don't vent your anger towards me, it's not my fault that for you to be able to buy 1 BTC the price has to drop to double digits.

All these accounts with F letter are yours right? Fonsie, Falling, fonzie.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:12:00 PM

I´m pretty sure that China will soon ban Huobi and OKcoin which wis the reason why they opened off-shore exchanges(vcbit&okcoinUSD), the problem is those off-shore exchanges clearly lack of voulme (~100BTC a day). So i really think that ~250 USD/BTC is possible in the next weeks.

the off shore things can only be done in low profile and stay little (low trading volume, low number of users ..) otherwise those exchangers will piss off China gov, then their CEOs would end up in jail pretty fast
what gonna happen next? Huobi/Okcoin shut down and price drops like hell!
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3460
Merit: 4425

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

Youre main acound is Fonzie and Falllling is youre 2e right?

.....busted!
fonsie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:14:45 PM

All these accounts with F letter are yours right? Fonsie, Falling, fonzie.

Now I feel violated, NO fonsie has nothing to do with fonzie or fallling.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

I would just like to remind you that you so far have provided 0 technical and fundamental analysis from your part to base your claims on.

He's also been wrong on every price prediction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: