Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:29:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is failing, People are getting out, $550 in 24 hours  (Read 16876 times)
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:50:27 PM

Falling is not a scammer... he is a troll.

Fonsie and Dropt might be scammers (bagholders) or they may be sincere... see Monorail salesman (?) below

The reality is that none of us know where the price is going. Trade your own account and don't let people's bulls--- kill your vibe.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

Fonsie and Dropt might be scammers (bagholders) or they may be sincere... see Monorail salesman (?) below

The reality is that none of us know where the price is going. Trade your own account and don't let people's bulls--- kill your vibe.

I'm not sincere.  You can check my history, I rarely if ever (maybe once) have honestly suggested others act one way or another.  I'm here simply, and solely to fuck with Falllling.  It is my current duty to counter each of his troll attemps.  If he wants to scream it's the end of Bitcoin without any reasoning, I'm going to sit here and yell it's just the beginning with the exact same backing, absolutely none.
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

Fonsie and Dropt are scammers confirmed, i think they can't wait to drop their bags to others, what are those scamming losers
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

Fonsie and Dropt are scammers confirmed, i think they can't wait to drop their bags to others, what are those scamming losers

You're dumb. I already dropped my bag in the 7xx's.  Now's the time to buy, when momos like yourself are screaming for the end.  Make me another hundred grand, see if I care.
njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

You're dumb. I already dropped my bag in the 7xx's.  Now's the time to buy, when momos like yourself are screaming for the end.  Make me another hundred grand, see if I care.
I thought you just bought at $520ish while screaming "cheep coynz!" Lol. You're a funny lil fella.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:00:51 PM

You're dumb. I already dropped my bag in the 7xx's.  Now's the time to buy, when momos like yourself are screaming for the end.  Make me another hundred grand, see if I care.
I thought you just bought at $520ish while screaming "cheep coynz!" Lol. You're a funny lil fella.

see? this scammer accustomed to lie all the time
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

You're dumb. I already dropped my bag in the 7xx's.  Now's the time to buy, when momos like yourself are screaming for the end.  Make me another hundred grand, see if I care.

I did, I fail to see how that's outside of the statement you just quoted.  Bought some then, maybe I'll buy more right now.  

Buying on drops and selling on climbs isn't some sort of rocket sciency trading method.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

see? this scammer accustomed to lie all the time

Uh huh, says Bitcointalk's biggest scammer (you).  You're such a scammer that even your scams are scams.
Newbie1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:51:42 PM

I don't know if now is actually a good exit point if you've taken this much of the fall off. That said, I wouldn't say this is a good point to buy, either. We have yet to confirm a bottom. Remember when the stock market has gotten too levered over the years it has dropped 55%... Bitcoin is more volatile, it may drop even more... or it may not.

Anyhow, I'd wait until we establish a bottom. There is still $20 million in longs on Bitfinex. Either once we get to a technical bottom or that number is in the $10-15 million range then it is buy time, again. We know that they are going to lever back up once the price gets truly cheap.

That said, telling people to buy now is a bit scammy. We are still in full sell-off mode.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:11:39 PM

I don't know if now is actually a good exit point if you've taken this much of the fall off. That said, I wouldn't say this is a good point to buy, either. We have yet to confirm a bottom. Remember when the stock market has gotten too levered over the years it has dropped 55%... Bitcoin is more volatile, it may drop even more... or it may not.

Anyhow, I'd wait until we establish a bottom. There is still $20 million in longs on Bitfinex. Either once we get to a technical bottom or that number is in the $10-15 million range then it is buy time, again. We know that they are going to lever back up once the price gets truly cheap.

I personally believe we're in for another leg down.  I'll know we're there when the suicide hotline is pegged on the front page of /r/bitcoin.

That said, telling people to buy now is a bit scammy. We are still in full sell-off mode.

You should probably buy as much as you can right now.
Newbie1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:15:35 PM

Yea... not buying more right now. I'll either let it go another leg down or catch the spike. I am set to either buy if we cross 505 or wait even longer if we cross 480. Sure, I'd miss a little bit of the pump up, but if we cross 505 then I'll feel more comfortable that we've hit our bottom. I don't need the extra 2% of gains that bad that I am going to risk having an aneurysm over it.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:16:48 PM

Yea... not buying more right now. I'll either let it go another leg down or catch the spike. I am set to either buy if we cross 505 or wait even longer if we cross 480. Sure, I'd miss a little bit of the pump up, but if we cross 505 then I'll feel more comfortable that we've hit our bottom. I don't need the extra 2% of gains that bad that I am going to risk having an aneurysm over it.

That sounds like a fairly decent approach.
Newbie1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

That sounds like a fairly decent approach.

Word.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

We already crossed the 490's -500's level this dump, only to come back today to the sub 500 level. I guess you need to wait more if you want to wait for a certain rise, at least 525+ for some time, or 540+ for some time if you want to risk less
Newbie1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

We already crossed the 490's -500's level this dump, only to come back today to the sub 500 level. I guess you need to wait more if you want to wait for a certain rise, at least 525+ for some time, or 540+ for some time if you want to risk less

505 was the resistance point. We touched it for a second, but couldn't break it. That's what I need to see go before I am convinced.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:00:56 AM

falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:06:55 AM

buy more lose more! sell to cut loose now!
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

You seem to be very persistent. Grin
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:22:24 AM

now you see? there is no hope, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:04:50 PM

Hey falllling I tried looking in the trashcan to find your latest post that Blitz put in there, but apparently I don't have the right to rummage in there!

Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: