Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:56:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is failing, People are getting out, $550 in 24 hours  (Read 16876 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:43:23 PM

and thank me sonner or later at here and there

Best one yet, how do you come up with these sentences?  Cheesy

Cheesy well, at least have some fun on internet talking
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

As hate as I like to admit, falllling is right on bitcoin.

Another alt account of yours no doubt.  Just look at that atrocious sentence structure, where have we seen that before  Roll Eyes
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:51:31 PM

Another alt account of yours no doubt.  Just look at that atrocious sentence structure, where have we seen that before  Roll Eyes

OOOhh me me pick me, pick me, I know the answer.....

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

yeah whatever
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

yeah whatever

That's a fairly concise summary of Bitcointalk's opinion of your input.
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:58:00 PM

yeah whatever

OMG, no spelling mistakes, you cut loose yet??

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
7queue

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:59:55 PM

Other than FUD, in what ways can Bitcoin price be manipulated?

8 )

8 )
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:06:58 PM

Alt coins up today... 

Yes,they are up,but most of them aren't.

Anything sub 1 mill mark cap is a shitcoin not an alt coin.

+1

I agree with you.  Smiley
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:11:58 PM

no one cares about you, just stop scamming

I bet more people care about a hero member that isn't hiding behind multiple alt accounts, some of which are specifically named after their intended trolling purpose.

PS: You're still a dummy, quit scamming people.

Being hero member doesn't make you right and doesn't qualify your opinion superior to others.
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:16:08 PM

no one cares about you, just stop scamming

I bet more people care about a hero member that isn't hiding behind multiple alt accounts, some of which are specifically named after their intended trolling purpose.

PS: You're still a dummy, quit scamming people.

Being hero member doesn't make you right and doesn't qualify your opinion superior to others.

no but,

(hero member that isn't hiding behind multiple alt accounts) > fallling

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:19:57 PM

No, but neither does being a noob who has no idea what they're talking about.  The difference here is that the hero members have generally weathered the volatility storms and countless noobs who all have an "opinion".  I value their insight, or take on the crowds more than I do any idiot name "falllling" claiming the end of the world.

Who are you more prone to listen to, the professor who's got 30 years experience in a topic, or the student who argues with the professor because "last weekend my girlfriend did this and..."?

Same prinicple applies.  If falllling actually provided some background thought, or an entry point, or anything it might actually insite some respect.  But no, if you want to see an example of Fallllings roots, go look up the account igorrr.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:30:04 PM

wrong man, you can buy bitcoin at $3xx soon

Maybe, and I'll buy even more then.  Still doesn't change the fact that you're too dumb to see all these buying opportunities.  I guess that's why I'm rich and you're poor.

i would buy 2 times of your coins at $0.00x as a souvenir after the final capitulation, will that make me richer than you? Cheesy
No cuz your net worth is still negligible and you have no skills that can change that. Your likely to be poor until you die.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:40:42 PM

Who are you more prone to listen to, the professor who's got 30 years experience in a topic, or the student who argues with the professor because "last weekend my girlfriend did this and...".

I listen to everybody, to diverse opinions to choose the best path.

A shepherd can predict the next day's weather better than a meteorologist with degrees. Many similarly forecast about future are made by simple people with insight.

You should listen to everybody's point of view to learn but it's just my advice..
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

You should listen to everybody's point of view to learn but it's just my advice..

I agree, but I'm not interested in decreasing the signal-to-noise ratio by including people like Falllling.  There's no "learning" from him because he hasn't presented anything to learn from.  Yet you want me (us) to embrace him as a valuable member of the community when he's clearly not.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:31:30 PM

Why is it so important to you that people cut loose? You already predicted that it will go down, so you already should have enough sellers. If you are trying to help people save money, it would be better to tell them when they can start buying back after your sellers did their thing.

PS: You should update your thread title

well now you came back to some reason, much better
first, cut loose is very important or you will lose every single penny you have which means "life is over" for most people
second, if you cut loose in time then you will have some $$$ left, after we go through the final capitulation let's see if there would have some people still want bitcoin, in this case you can consider invest in bitcoin again, if bitcoin couldn't make it and become completely dead at that point, then you still have some money left to live on

Ah, but you see the most people (I hope) that have invested in bitcoin can still live comfortably even if they lost everthing invested in bitcoin, it would be better to tell everybody to not cut loose, but buy instead, that way the price doesn't go down and everybody has more money to live on...

that's wrong, people told you on the internet they don't give a shit about losing money is just fooling others, they would cry to die in the real life if bitcoin failed,
even everyone in this forum starts buying won't stop the drop, bitcoin is over price, blind buying doesn't work to support such a price, $1 per coin may be ok but eventually will failed
you need huge new money, however most people isn't buying at all (you said you buy all the time but i know you know we all know you didn't do so which is a correct thing to do, stop buying or lose more)

so, no new money, everyone is cashing out, what will be the result of this? look at the ponzi scheme
Learn English, you speak like some butthurt Indian retard.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:42:37 PM

HAHHAHA as hate as i like to admit! that is fucking CLASSIC  Grin literally dying laughing right now haha
B1tc01n5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

It's not failing at all, even tho I dont see it clear in the long run.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

do NOT buy bitcoin, dead cat bounce won't save you!

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down! $480

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

I spoke with the people over at Bitstamp and they told me that falllling is the major buyer at every dip.  HE'S TRYING TO SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONIES.  DON'T SELL, FUCK FALLLLING OVER AND BUY!

AHHH MADNESSSsssssssssss!
fonsie

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

I spoke with the people over at Bitstamp and they told me that falllling is the major buyer at every dip.  HE'S TRYING TO SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONIES.  DON'T SELL, FUCK FALLLLING OVER AND BUY!

AHHH MADNESSSsssssssssss!

CONFIRMED, fallling is a scammer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: