Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:28:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No matter how much we love BTC, confirmations take way too long!  (Read 8490 times)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Indeed, the idea of bitcoin not made for fast transactions, they are fast but you should wait for confirmation and somebody comparing with other payments, but bitcoin not made for that kind of transactions. Even digital money have other futures then cryptomoney, we should consider that bitcoin is something unique and individual then different curencies

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I will always love Bitcoin regardless of transaction times. We will all learn that Bitcoin is not an everyday currency but is prefect for saving.

This the fact that we need to accept, due to its demand and adaptability of the new users ,having lots of transactions . Delays were all present. But surely the transaction will took place,it can be send as soon as it can. We just need to hope for new developments improving the transaction time of bitcoin. Other than its failure in delivering what we want on time,everything else about bitcoin were all working smooth and fine.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

I will always love Bitcoin regardless of transaction times. We will all learn that Bitcoin is not an everyday currency but is prefect for saving.

This the fact that we need to accept, due to its demand and adaptability of the new users ,having lots of transactions . Delays were all present. But surely the transaction will took place,it can be send as soon as it can. We just need to hope for new developments improving the transaction time of bitcoin. Other than its failure in delivering what we want on time,everything else about bitcoin were all working smooth and fine.

There are already solutions being made to that issue but there are just conditions before we can use bitcoins in local shops. First is that the owner of the shop and the client must use one site that host web wallets, for example they will both use blockchain.info wallets then the transfer will be done just in seconds. Another thing we can use the local exchangers app in a certain area so that the transaction will be instant and there is nothing to wait.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:59:49 PM

This is true, no matter how much we used bitcoin everyday the problem is too long to confirmed the transactions. Ive been experiencing this kind of problem but I know it will solved in the long run.
yes it is very true we all can experience this problem but you can still avoid it by putting high transaction fees on your payment which can be done in 1 new block and there are some other transaction that needs few more blocks to get 1 confirmation
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:01:41 PM

If crypto can not make transaction faster than credit card then eventually fail. also should consider usability of wallet. we need at least mobile wallet fast and secure without scam.

You know , now we are struggling with slower transaction confirmation due to massive transaction every now and then it just means that we are now populating Smiley to compare to cards around you know cards is one tap to machines can easily get money or fiat. I guess we should stop comparing it since it has different features.

Well that is the reason why people continue to compare them, because they are different. This is unavoidable since the other one have advantages over the other and the other way around. The best thing to do now is to combine the advantages of bitcoin and the credit card. The slow transaction confirmation is impractical to some businesses so this should be prioritized for its further improvement.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Yes,i too love Bitcoin.But when the need for transaction comes,im totally upset.I sent some btc from my wallet to localbitcoins to cash out and i set transaction fee manually to 0.0009 btc with a hope of quick confirmation.But it took nearly 24 hours for my transaction to be confirmed.If this continues,it would be a big drawback in bitcoin progress.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Our love can't deal with the confirmation time of our transactions because there is nothing we can found in our love to help confirmations to be faster. The only thing we can do to make confirmations faster is to unite and help the team to solve this problem by generating an idea on how to solve this problem and just tell the team or any staff here and give your suggestion to them, i think it is better than just loving bitcoin because a love with action is always the best.
Heyo:P

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

Perhaps when Litecoin gets Segwit then it will be easier to get Segwit passed in bitcoin and the transactions will speed up.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

During the last few months I have not bought anything using bitcoin.
So I would like to ask, how long does a transaction take you guys here when you put let's say 50k satoshis fee on it?
When I look at the size of the mem pool it's not as bad at the moment as it was some time ago.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

Perhaps when Litecoin gets Segwit then it will be easier to get Segwit passed in bitcoin and the transactions will speed up.

Yes, this can indeed help so that maybe those who are doubting SegWit will finally adopt SegWit and we can then move on. However, whether we do SegWit or BitcoinUnlimited, there would always be challenges that Bitcoin will encounter into the future. What we should be doing is to have a united stand as to the direction of Bitcoin unlike what is happening right now in the Bitcoin community. Bitcoin users are waiting for the adequate solution to the problem of transactions delay. Bitcoin should be fast and right now it is not living up to its name.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

During the last few months I have not bought anything using bitcoin.
So I would like to ask, how long does a transaction take you guys here when you put let's say 50k satoshis fee on it?
When I look at the size of the mem pool it's not as bad at the moment as it was some time ago.
Yes, I have to agree with you and im also not buying anything through bitcoin payment system.
I have totally reduced the amount of transactions in blockchain, so I dont have to pay a fee.

If I transfer the money from website to website, that also hurts me, because im waiting about an hour for 3 confirmations, plus I have to pay ~50k satoshi.
Another way to deal with that problem is to collect bitcoins in to the bigger packages, and send them less often.

To sum up, there are ways to deal with big fees and long cofirmations because you can set up 100k fee, so it is not such a big problem for this payment system.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

This is 2 years old thread and they were complaint then. It's even worse now. I put 0.0025 as fee normally and it takes a few hours I'm ok with that. Sometimes an hour. It is not bad. Just strange it's getting worse and worse.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:08:41 AM

I am agree, the transaction time is getting worse and worse and it had become quite a problem, if this is not fixed, shops won't be able to adapt bitcoin payment, we still waiting for the developer to find solution so we can implemented bitcoin in more sector

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

Nowadays, the confirmation now on btc that we had transact is getting worse, it takes much time get confirmed. Unlike the past months, it is very fast transaction and no hassle. We love btc because it make  people change their lives so it doesn't matter for me how long the transaction takes.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

If you love bitcoin no matter how long it takes, you will wait until it confirmed. Like in love, if you love someone you need to wait for it. I'm using bitcoin almost years, and I experienced that problem too, but If you can't wait you can change your coin to another coin so that you don't need to wait.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:11:00 AM

I did not make a problem out of transaction confirmation because I've never experienced that problem I could just hope the problem quickly resolved. if you really love bitcoin you will receive his weaknesses.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:18:16 AM

Ways depend in what you use but maybe it just take time converting your money or transacting your money in your address..,
ATM really a scam on fees it will kill you in super high transaction fee and in there exchange rate also..,
But you can find a wallet which a liitle bit fast than 1hour maybe a 30 minutes transaction it will be better but it really take time confirming the transactions it's process a lot inside..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

I did not make a problem out of transaction confirmation because I've never experienced that problem I could just hope the problem quickly resolved. if you really love bitcoin you will receive his weaknesses.
Well said. If you think it an major issue then you'll be addressed, else you won't consider this as a big issue. At times the network receive a large number of transactions and on a sudden at times it gets stuck on the network. As quoted confirmation is effective when you go with the auto fee as well it's not a drawback for the one who really loves it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

I think bitcoin delay of transaction is normal because the bitcoin is known worldwide so every seconds there are million of transaction that is happening so no need to worry 30mins to 1hr is not a big deal, So the delay of transaction is good because it's the signal that many people are getting to know the bitcoin.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

If the confirmation is too long for a day , I am using other coins such as ethereum or doge on transfering it to gambling sites cause sometimes it is has more fast confirmation. Instead of bitcoin I used altcoins to play games becasude some of the gambling sites offer altcoin as a bet kn there sites. We can manipulate the transaction confirmation to fasten up by putting a hugh amount of transaction fee which of us is lesser to make because many of us transacting to make a profit on their btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████