Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do illegals deserve to be deported?
Yes they deserve to be deported. - 16 (48.5%)
No they do not deserve to be deported, Think of the families! - 16 (48.5%)
I'm not an American citizen but my country is affected by illegals - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All illegals deserve to be deported.  (Read 2287 times)
noviapriani (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Vote if you agree or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Don't tell us what you think or anything. illegal immigrants should be deported just as should all minorities regardless of birthplace.
I hesitate to say that anyone "deserves" such treatment, bc no1 deserves to be born mexican/black/etc tho. it is a case where nature has committed a gr8 injustice and we must deal with it

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:21 PM

Don't tell us what you think or anything. illegal immigrants should be deported just as should all minorities regardless of birthplace.
I hesitate to say that anyone "deserves" such treatment, bc no1 deserves to be born mexican/black/etc tho. it is a case where nature has committed a gr8 injustice and we must deal with it
I voted "Yes they deserve to be deported" since I'm a reasonable person. So, anyone born outside of the US has been dealt a great injustice?

Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:51 PM

I think fair solution is to deport all immigrants and their off-spring.

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

These guys agree!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

These guys agree!

Historical pwnage Tongue *high fives*

What 'Americans' who rant about immigration like to forget is their ancestors were originally immigrants to begin with.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:17:12 PM

These guys agree!

Historical pwnage Tongue *high fives*

What 'Americans' who rant about immigration like to forget is their ancestors were originally immigrants to begin with.

+1
The US is full of immigrants and their offspring in the first place. Many of us Americans are still illusionary that we are going to be the wealthiest place for the next 50 years.

zolace

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

I voted "Yes they deserve to be deported" since I'm a reasonable person. So, anyone born outside of the US has been dealt a great injustice?
yes, exactly. being born outside the most prosperous nation of the past century is just bad luck. especially when the majority of other nations are 3rd world shitholes.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:27:42 PM

what about retrospective deportation of all families and relations not native to america, who once sailed in from some foreign land, like those mayflower fuckers for a start ...

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

These guys agree!

I would support such a cause, but unfortunately the original native bloodline has long been exterminated, leaving white anglo-saxon protestants as the oldest natural inhabitants of america.

zolace

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:35:03 PM

These guys agree!

I would support such a cause, but unfortunately the original native bloodline has long been exterminated, leaving white anglo-saxon protestants as the oldest natural inhabitants of america.
Bloodlines? This is why I say that literally everyone who thinks immigration should be illegal is a statist or a racist. Usually both.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:37:00 PM

These guys agree!

Bloodlines? This is why I say that literally everyone who thinks immigration should be illegal is a statist or a racist. Usually both.
once you decide to distinguish between native citizens and everyone else, you have to base eligibility on some quality

picking bloodline is just as savage as picking place of birth; you cant choose what family you're born to just as you cant choose where you're born

the clever reader will note that |race| and |place of birth| correlate strongly. the egalitarian cynic will claim that the latter is used as a proxy for the former, but the only sane reason to give a fuck about who can get citizenship is that it has tangible effects on quality of life.

noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

|being impoverished and illiterate| also correlates strongly with these other two variables, and that's what people give a shit about.

as a legislator, i can discriminate based on any of these three random variables for the nearly same effect, bar stupid shit like hurting ppls feelings.

to qualify as a racist, one must refuse to allow low |race| with low |impoverished and illiterate|. add a literacy test and sufficiently prohibitive fees to your immigration policy for any value of |race| or |place of birth|, and you don't qualify.

unless you have a sufficiently abstract definition of racist, in which case identifying someone by any heritable characteristic (including intelligence, various personality traits, susceptibility to disease, aesthetics, etc.) makes you a racist. in which case every living human being is a racist, and the word no longer works as an insult

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

I'm all for open borders in a purely free market environment but we're miles away from that...like the distance from the earth to the sun in terms of reality. The current welfare state in America is vastly over-bloated and that's before you start inviting everyone and their brother here to join in on it. The visa program just needs to be fixed so the migrants can work and help the local economy. The latest immigration debacle that is on everyone's mind is largely a concerted campaign by Obama to overrun this country as fast as possible w/ immigrants that ordinarily wouldn't even be coming here in such numbers. And, damn near all of these people are coming w/ the sole initial intention of going on state and federal services which is the main thing that is hurting their cause. Very few countries allow people to walk in their back door and foot their bill with all the bells and whistles. America is in no shape to be doing this at this time despite whatever humanitarian spin anyone tries to put on this. A stagnant and faltering economy can't support the poorest of the world in waves like is being perpetrated.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:13:52 AM

In the wake of this big ebola virus outbreak we certainly can't have wide open borders because there's no guarantee that this or some other obscure virus won't make its way through there. Also, if these people really want the freedom that America allegedly offers them, then they better be willing to bust their asses to get up to speed and pay their own way. It's just poor timing considering everything else that's going on in the world and since it has been a scheme orchestrated by Team Obama, that is a very threatening thing to all Americans.
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:43:13 AM

if they are here without authorization then there is no reason to allow them to stay in the country.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:59:07 AM

Media Caught Lying About Pro-Border Demonstration Numbers

Establishment media outlets predictably attempted to downplay the size of an anti-illegal immigration protest held over the weekend in Boston, hoping to propagate the illusion of a diminished public outcry.

The rally, which took place Saturday on the steps of the Massachusetts State House, attracted anywhere from four to ten thousand participants, judging by numerous social media photos of the unprecedented event and estimates by State Troopers.

Local Boston media, however, gave the impression that mere “hundreds,” or that only “about a thousand” people showed up, significantly downplaying Bostonian opposition to recent proposals to house additional illegal aliens in their state, backed by Gov. Deval Patrick.

More...http://www.infowars.com/media-caught-lying-about-pro-border-demonstration-numbers/
A very common tactic they used when lowballing to ridiculousness the sizes of crowds Ron Paul brought out.
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:51:32 AM

Many are here are doing jobs no American would take.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:30:01 AM

I agree that in principle that folks who don follow the proper rules should not be rewarded for it
Easier said than done, and a pretty complex, nuanced topic though

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:48:33 AM

Many are here are doing jobs no American would take.

Perhaps we should teach legal Americans that if there is a job that they don't want to do but it's there perhaps they should take it instead of collecting unemployment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: