Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137520 times)
Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:15:50 AM

Yeah, It shouldn't be too hard to get ICG further accepted by merchants and businesses. I will do the same and post back news later.

I'll match your offer and do the same. The API offered by cointopay should offer easy integration of ICG into web merchants and services.

Right, also the mobile wallet offered by cointopay for ICG helps too. The web wallet works great and it should make ICG more accessible to others.

I've also been using the mobile and web-wallet and there's always the brain wallet app to look forward to. The greater amount of options make it more convenient to use.
comerciante

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:44:28 AM

Yeah, It shouldn't be too hard to get ICG further accepted by merchants and businesses. I will do the same and post back news later.

I'll match your offer and do the same. The API offered by cointopay should offer easy integration of ICG into web merchants and services.

Right, also the mobile wallet offered by cointopay for ICG helps too. The web wallet works great and it should make ICG more accessible to others.

I've also been using the mobile and web-wallet and there's always the brain wallet app to look forward to. The greater amount of options make it more convenient to use.

I believe the greatest feature from cointopay is the open access web-merchant API allowing anyone to easily port the necessary code to accept ICG. There's already several different methods of using ICG through different platforms while using the benefits of it's anonymity feature. It's great that its infrastructure is being continually improved. 
Micky Ron

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:46:45 PM

I believe the greatest feature from cointopay is the open access web-merchant API allowing anyone to easily port the necessary code to accept ICG. There's already several different methods of using ICG through different platforms while using the benefits of it's anonymity feature. It's great that its infrastructure is being continually improved. 

I agree, we also shouldn't limit ourselves to only desktop use. From my experience, it's relatively easy to use ICG on my android phone by either the Web wallet or mobile wallet. I've also had no issues using ICG where accepted by merchants. Improving the existing features while getting added by more merchants sounds like a plan to move forward upon.
Hanover

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:28:19 PM

I agree, we also shouldn't limit ourselves to only desktop use. From my experience, it's relatively easy to use ICG on my android phone by either the Web wallet or mobile wallet. I've also had no issues using ICG where accepted by merchants. Improving the existing features while getting added by more merchants sounds like a plan to move forward upon.

That's actually what I was thinking too. It would be nice to see ICG more developed as a platform for services but the ICG team has done very well so far. Not too many other alt-coins are integrated into ATM services.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:40:06 PM

That's actually what I was thinking too. It would be nice to see ICG more developed as a platform for services but the ICG team has done very well so far. Not too many other alt-coins are integrated into ATM services.

I concur, the accessibility options are also a bonus. ICG is already doing well in terms of development progress, it just needs greater outreach and user adoption.
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

I concur, the accessibility options are also a bonus. ICG is already doing well in terms of development progress, it just needs greater outreach and user adoption.

The promotional videos and merchant acceptance should help in regards to user acceptance. Of course any new additions to infrastructure or features will also draw in new users.
comerciante

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

The promotional videos and merchant acceptance should help in regards to user acceptance. Of course any new additions to infrastructure or features will also draw in new users.

It would also be nice to get accepted into major companies and service platforms. Cointopay is a good start as most of the basic payment processor needs are now met.
Hanover

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:59:00 AM

It would also be nice to get accepted into major companies and service platforms. Cointopay is a good start as most of the basic payment processor needs are now met.

Right, there's several merchants which use cointopay and by default are capable of accepting ICG. I can definately see ICG being accepted by service based apps like Send chat for example. It would also be beneficial to get accepted by popular gambling websites.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

Right, there's several merchants which use cointopay and by default are capable of accepting ICG. I can definately see ICG being accepted by service based apps like Send chat for example. It would also be beneficial to get accepted by popular gambling websites.

Exactly, incorporation into a larger framework of merchants and services would insure a strong future for ICG.
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:28:30 PM

Exactly, incorporation into a larger framework of merchants and services would insure a strong future for ICG.

The ICG team seemed to have made good progress in that respect. If everyone in the community pitched in and helped then it would be expedited.
AlmostSingle

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

this coin has some promise
comerciante

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:12:53 PM

The ICG team seemed to have made good progress in that respect. If everyone in the community pitched in and helped then it would be expedited.

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:11:26 AM

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.

You have a point. Looking back through the thread, most of the videos pointed out the ATM integration so it would make sense to advertise that fact to distinguish ICG for achieving innovation. There's certainly significant value in the current payment API that was developed and used by ATMs and web merchants. Making the most use out of it as possible in merchant adoption would be to ICG's benefit and there's always the new developments to look forward to. 
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:20:24 AM

You have a point. Looking back through the thread, most of the videos pointed out the ATM integration so it would make sense to advertise that fact to distinguish ICG for achieving innovation. There's certainly significant value in the current payment API that was developed and used by ATMs and web merchants. Making the most use out of it as possible in merchant adoption would be to ICG's benefit and there's always the new developments to look forward to. 

I've  also noticed the steady build up of buy support 3.4 BTC + which is relatively high compared to the marketcap. ICG is gaining new users as more merchants are accepting incognito coin. The coin also has an edge against other alt-coins since it's accepted at several ATM locations through Europe and perhaps later expansion will reach into the U.S.A. There's a very significant poetential user-base for an altcoin which makes payments at physical locations as seemless as possible. The current availability of paper wallets, mobile wallets, ATMs, and a Web wallet for ICG seems to accomplish this.
comerciante

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:15:20 PM

I've  also noticed the steady build up of buy support 3.4 BTC + which is relatively high compared to the marketcap. ICG is gaining new users as more merchants are accepting incognito coin. The coin also has an edge against other alt-coins since it's accepted at several ATM locations through Europe and perhaps later expansion will reach into the U.S.A. There's a very significant poetential user-base for an altcoin which makes payments at physical locations as seemless as possible. The current availability of paper wallets, mobile wallets, ATMs, and a Web wallet for ICG seems to accomplish this.

Good post. I believe ICG has that potential as most of the accessibility features are already present.
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:08:00 PM

Good post. I believe ICG has that potential as most of the accessibility features are already present.

Yes, Incognito coin is already accepted at several physical locations as listed under the cointopay website. Further expansion of merchants and ATMs using ICG is already happening and hopefully continues as the coin is being made useful.
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

I've already taken advantage of the 10% discount shopping at bitcoinshop.com by using ICG. Perhaps in the future I'll be able to withdrawal ICG from one of the participating ATMs near Amsterdam but I'll post a video once I do.
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

With the addition of new members into the ICG team, it might be worth considering to divide the ICG team into two sections. The existing ICG team could concentrate on the front-end and back-end of new wallet services like the developing brain-app for ICG. Another team could consist of wallet developers creating new innovative features for ICG or improving existing infrastructure.  I understand that Hectortilla and Fernandox have either worked on the ATM API or developed new wallet features. I believe that the community is sufficient in size to work on merchant and user adoption. A ICG foundation of sort could be created through communication in the ICG forum. Desil could continue to create advertising material and coordinate both development teams. Any suggestions are welcome.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: