Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137528 times)
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:35:27 AM

d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:46:36 AM

Incase you wonder why to buy ICG:

i think the 200% PoS rate alone is a reason to buy and here is why:
PoS mining coins has the same effect as PoW, except for the fact that not so much energy is wasted
while minig and no value is extracted of the coin to just cover those energy bills.
There have been other PoS coins with 1%,2%,10% or 30% but that is just not enough interest rate to
come close to the level of PoW coins generating new ones. So PoS staking with high interest rate
like 200% only requires to invest a bit and beeing an early adopter. If you consider 200% interest rate high
then think about linear PoW coins adding 100% per DAY on day no2 and 50% on day #3 which is way
more!200% interest rate is in the sweet spot of not beeing to high, but still notably.

In other words its an incentive to buy those coins to hold them, which in my theory would increase early demand,
which increases prices which generates further demand, since staking reward increases with price.

Of course there are other scenarios, but still ICG is still quite cheap at https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ICG
so you dont have to invest alot to have a good share in the staking race

The stated lines are the reason why i bought some ICG - you decide wether you like this approach or not Smiley

cheers
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:27:18 PM

subbed

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

Good work Smiley
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:33:12 PM

Thanks I thought about incorporating the mask into the dot of the i or something, but we will see if this gets any more attention.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:38:46 PM

this is so under the radar, bitkey is the same tech in root coin their ipo values the coin at 300btc imagine when it hits the market. people can trade incognito now that would put it around 2000 sats. this will soon be trading above that as people know. their tech is real everybody knows this. i also would say incognito is a better name but root and us are friends.
atanas2d

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:48:24 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 05:04:41 PM by atanas2d

this is so under the radar, bitkey is the same tech in root coin their ipo values the coin at 300btc imagine when it hits the market. people can trade incognito now that would put it around 2000 sats. this will soon be trading above that as people know. their tech is real everybody knows this. i also would say incognito is a better name but root and us are friends.

We are no rushing for anywhere Smiley. Step by step the Incognito is going to be there.

Unlike many other coins - here is no Dev team that owns the coin and is in a rush for a profit (like PnD). Everything is community driven - we hire our devs, searching for full time dev team, designing some other goodies for ICG and so on... But that is made in decentralized way so there is no private interest for running away. That's what I like about ICG.

Many thanks to our current back end developer - bitsta, he is doing good so far.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:11:35 PM

We are no rushing for anywhere Smiley. Step by step the Incognito is going to be there.

Unlike many other coins - here is no Dev team that owns the coin and is in a rush for a profit (like PnD). Everything is community driven - we hire our devs, searching for full time dev team, designing some other goodies for ICG and so on... But that is made in decentralized way so there is no private interest for running away. That's what I like about ICG.

Many thanks to our current back end developer - bitsta, he is doing good so far.

agree, we know for sure we are getting bitkey technology root and us are the only ones yet. many more will join the team. we getting a nice logo, we have good name too.

meaning of incognito

Incognito, from the Latin incognitus, denotes that behind an action is someone who wants to remain anonymous
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

if the pos changes to 10% that would be awesome as many people are being put off the 200% pos. the community has voted for somewhere around there
atanas2d

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:18:08 PM

if the pos changes to 10% that would be awesome as many people are being put off the 200% pos. the community has voted for somewhere around there

This is one the next steps that are coming. After all the community took over this coin with 200% POS, so after a good discussion the poll will probably decide to be much lower. Everyone is free to vote.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:19:18 PM

Thanks I thought about incorporating the mask into the dot of the i or something, but we will see if this gets any more attention.
   Very proffesional logo. Try this combined with cwnts black logo. NO masks plzzz
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev. the amount of coins will also provide incentive to take the coin to new heights. at 10k that would be worth 30btc
atanas2d

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:26:27 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 05:37:26 PM by atanas2d

do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev

I think at the moment we should stick to our work with bitsta as a main developer and don't forget that after he finish the first part of the contract we must give him the rest 3 btc for the second part.

What will be the conditions with our future full time dev - nobody knows, it strongly depends on him I guess.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev

I think at the moment we should stick to our work with bitsta as a main developer and don't forget that after he finishes the first part of the contract we must give him the rest 3 btc for the second part.

What will be the conditions with our future full time dev - nobody knows, it strongly depends on him I guess.

yes i agree, the condition with the full time dev is he work on developing the coin by adding new stuff. the coins would obviously be paid at a milestone and at current prices 300k is not worth much so the dev who would take on the coin will want it too succeed. ofcourse he will need to have a history to show he is legit and dedicated
atanas2d

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:37:35 PM

do you think we should put a fund together for the new dev. say like new dev gets 300k coins donated from community members. this is for the new dev, ofcourse it would need to be a community decision to select the dev. the amount of coins will also provide incentive to take the coin to new heights. at 10k that would be worth 30btc

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations beforehand, that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:40:48 PM

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.

i can put forward 25k coins towards this. i dont know if 300k maybe reached but we will do what we can. i like the name/logo/community this coin has a future
atanas2d

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

But may be if we collect this amount of ICG by donations that will make the position more attractive. So - not a bad idea.

i can put forward 25k coins towards this. i dont know if 300k maybe reached but we will do what we can. i like the name/logo/community this coin has a future

We should discuss your proposition in the #ICG and make a decision Smiley.
chedigital

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:11:04 PM

+1 Great idea, and yes this community is amazing, really active #ICG . I will donate 25k ICGs as well, for additional community dev.  Will forward this post to neutral and golden to see if they are on board and willing to donate, as we all donated to anon features dev.  

Next question, should we use escrow.ms again to manage release when milestones are reached for our second dev?

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:34:50 PM

The current price is ridiculous. We'll reach 1000 sat very fast. When anon will implemented we'll hit 10-20ksat. This is reality

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: