Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ^_^ [ANN] LimiCoin / X15 / pow-pos / Hashrate Limitation Removing  (Read 46791 times)
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:21:58 AM

I still think this coin is savable:

- Nice idea of the hash limit avoid the raping from farms/FPGA/Asics/Aliens and to have a better spread of the coin
- POW went smooth
- Not a truck load of coins

We just need the Dev to step up and do some simple tasks:

- Make the coin source public , so people can check for hidden blocks, an all that shit
- Unveil or at least announce the special thing you are doing
- Establish a road map. Where are you - Where do you want to go with the coin - How much time it will take
- Hire some Pr or Marketing team

Is OK to ask for help if you need any , we all are humans , it is better for all if you come clean and say "hey guys I'm trying to do this but this shit is exploding in my face " I'm sure somebody will step up and help .

Come on ,I don't think you went trough all that trouble of create a coin for a few BTC.

TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:30:22 AM

- Nice idea of the hash limit avoid the raping from farms/FPGA/Asics/Aliens and to have a better spread of the coin
- POW went smooth

- Make the coin source public , so people can check for hidden blocks, an all that shit
- Establish a road map. Where are you - Where do you want to go with the coin - How much time it will take

Is OK to ask for help if you need any , we all are humans , it is better for all if you come clean and say "hey guys I'm trying to do this but this shit is exploding in my face " I'm sure somebody will step up and help .

Come on ,I don't think you went trough all that trouble of create a coin for a few BTC.

+1

I doubt the dev made any money.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:54:54 AM

alright... below 10 satoshi!  Cheesy

Dev was online yesterday... he didnt even make a post in here... For me thats indeed a confirm were dealing with the same dev as revocoin here Roll Eyes

Dev, Will you close the door when youre done here? Thank you Wink
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:12:41 AM

alright... below 10 satoshi!  Cheesy

Dev was online yesterday... he didnt even make a post in here... For me thats indeed a confirm were dealing with the same dev as revocoin here Roll Eyes

Dev, Will you close the door when youre done here? Thank you Wink

Probably Dev is done here and would be looking to launch another shit coin like VMINE Coin.

I was hesitant earlier to mine this coin or not.My stupidity that 3 days of mining wasted.

Crap dev thought that he will easily fool investors by his shit coin without any development.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

dev i hope you die on aids

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:30:54 PM

- POW went smooth

Someone in community should takeover this scam or we end up total losers again...

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:02:13 PM

- POW went smooth

Someone in community should takeover this scam or we end up total losers again...

total losers? i lost like 0.1 btc ( thats nothing compared to many other losses) , how much could you lose on this one??And if you did lose A LOT on this one, then what were you thinking?

dont think any DECENT dev would be waiting to take over this shit, , best to just forget this and move on.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:15:13 PM

- POW went smooth

total losers? i lost like 0.1 btc ( thats nothing compared to many other losses) , how much could you lose on this one??And if you did lose A LOT on this one, then what were you thinking?

dont think any DECENT dev would be waiting to take over this shit, , best to just forget this and move on.

i mined it for 3 days and only used 0.05 on rentals how can someone lose more? i wonder how much could he have made? all new coins are turning to shit, cause used to be buyers  have now joined us speculative miners so we have huge hash on coins but no buyers looks like era of new coins is coming to an end(at least it looks that way)

mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:25:17 PM

In this brutal crypto world,  those with money do not like coins with limited hash ... and use all means to crush them even create new coins in order to discredit the idea!

I ♥ Crypto!
whatdidshedo

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

In this brutal crypto world,  those with money do not like coins with limited hash ... and use all means to crush them even create new coins in order to discredit the idea!

i think time of new coins is over no matter the case cause it is obvious to anyone and everyone that they can't last, ipo's have turned into dev buying from themselves(which is free no matter how much they pay) then selling for 1 satoshi is profit, looks like newbie account new coin era is almost over, time for good stuff to shine Smiley

CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:40:46 PM

I told you guys this was RIP.  Everyone wanted to call me out as a FUDDER...I speak the truth.

whatdidshedo

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

I told you guys this was RIP.  Everyone wanted to call me out as a FUDDER...I speak the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:53:07 PM

- POW went smooth

i mined it for 3 days and only used 0.05 on rentals how can someone lose more? i wonder how much could he have made? all new coins are turning to shit, cause used to be buyers  have now joined us speculative miners so we have huge hash on coins but no buyers looks like era of new coins is coming to an end(at least it looks that way)
At least this coin is better distributed,not raped by multipool.Diff is always below 150,under 100 most time.Someone can save it with new features announced.

gross

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:48:04 AM

- POW went smooth

At least this coin is better distributed,not raped by multipool.Diff is always below 150,under 100 most time.Someone can save it with new features announced.
then it dump by dev .Shut your dog mouth  Grin
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:33:05 PM

Limicoin the best bullshit coin

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:15:30 AM

So no answer for the DEV , and he has been logged in the page

Last Active:   August 12, 2014, 04:09:46 PM

Well I lost around 0.06 in this , thanks Dev , I believed in you , you had a good ideas but no good intentions. Come on people lets put the nails to this coffin .

P.S Anybody wants 60K LIMI  Grin selling cheeeap
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:40:31 AM

Well I lost around 0.06 in this , thanks Dev , I believed in you , you had a good ideas but no good intentions. Come on people lets put the nails to this coffin .

P.S Anybody wants 60K LIMI  Grin selling cheeeap

they can buy very cheap from c-cex Smiley. i sell 53k LIMI NOT CHEAP  Grin
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:42:31 AM

I still dont understand this... why such effort of limiting the hashes... and then never reply again.... really weird
olegaolega

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:44:55 AM

I still dont understand this... why such effort of limiting the hashes... and then never reply again.... really weird

many people hold their coins in the hope of increasing the cost of ... on bittrex start ...

at this time dev dump IPO and premine  on C-Cex ... even 1 Satoshi ... for him it not worth anything at all
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:52:16 AM

dumped mine at 3 sat    a bird in the hand etc  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: