Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:57:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

I lost all my coins
42k  Cry

And the backup of Wallet.dat??

Sure you have it?!!   Huh
I made it at least before the upgrade process, who knows...

The backup did not synchronize with the network, created a new wallet and sent it the old to the new, when first starting the new wallet had not received anything.
All I sent for the new wallet returned to the former when used the backup again. (did not send my old wallet spread)
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:09:42 PM

In fact all the energy spent in vain  Sad
A-tM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

I lost all my coins
42k  Cry

And the backup of Wallet.dat??

Sure you have it?!!   Huh
I made it at least before the upgrade process, who knows...

The backup did not synchronize with the network, created a new wallet and sent it the old to the new, when first starting the new wallet had not received anything.
All I sent for the new wallet returned to the former when used the backup again. (did not send my old wallet spread)

OWWWW  Cry
Sorry to hear that...
So the new content of the file is overwritten with the old. Don't you have it on Dropbox incidentally? You can rollback 30 last versions of the file...
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:26:29 PM

I'm sure I've lost everything!
Not of to recover. My old funds did not work with the new version do not know why.
Actually, I'm tired of trying.  Undecided
A-tM

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:51:59 PM

Not of to recover. My old funds did not work with the new version do not know why.
Actually, I'm tired of trying.  Undecided

Maybe you find some solution still. The next day, with fresh mind...
Maybe something pops up.

And if not, network hashrate is still rather low for grabbing significant chunk of coins.

Regards,
Andy
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

Actually, I'm tired of trying.  Undecided
what is the new wallet address?
Mr. Spread (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

Info.plist was still poiting to darkcoin executables. You possibly need to change some packaging property to point to the right executable before building.
I fixed this, running OS X build now, will update soon. EDIT: OS X build updated

Actually, I'm tired of trying.
I'm not sure what exactly you did, is there some problem with SpreadCoin client? Do you still have your old wallet? If you will describe in details what exactly was the problem and what you did then probably I will be able to help you.

Developer of SpreadCoin
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

Info.plist was still poiting to darkcoin executables. You possibly need to change some packaging property to point to the right executable before building.
I fixed this, running OS X build now, will update soon. EDIT: OS X build updated

I'm not sure what exactly you did, is there some problem with SpreadCoin client? Do you still have your old wallet? If you will describe in details what exactly was the problem and what you did then probably I will be able to help you.

1 - my wallet did not work with the new version

2 - cleaned everything in% appdata% (including wallet date), ready everything was working standard (minig, etc).

3 - I copied the new address generated for Notepad

4 - wiped everything again and put back up the old wallet

5 - all sent to the address of the new wallet (which was in Notepad)

6 - cleaned everything in% appdata% and pasted the backup in place the new wallet

7 - open the new portfolio waited sync and ready (had not received even a spread)

8 - the old wallet does not send my spreads

ps: I tried several times.  Sad

Changed my passphrase and I forgot to save the wallet date with the new passphrase. (ready LOST ALL)  Embarrassed
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:03:47 PM

2 - cleaned everything in% appdata% (including wallet date), ready everything was working standard (minig, etc).

6 - cleaned everything in% appdata% and pasted the backup in place the new wallet

7 - open the new portfolio waited sync and ready (had not received even a spread)

Changed my passphrase and I forgot to save the wallet date with the new passphrase. (ready LOST ALL)  Embarrassed

The old wallet is unable to send to the new wallet. What you need to do is recover the backup of your old wallet BEFORE spending all the coins and then replace it over the new wallet after it has synched.

If you are unable to do that, you can still find out all the privkeys in your wallet.dat and import them on the new wallet (hard work, but can be done, for 42K you'll have about 6000 privkeys to import)

Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:21:48 PM

If you still have your old wallet.dat then you can still recover all your coins. You just need to replace your current wallet.dat with it.
Your transaction maybe never got to the miners because you were trying to send it from old client which was only connetcted to old clients.

Developer of SpreadCoin
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:42:37 AM

I made a 64-bit build of Windows wallet, it gives about 30-40% more hashrate: http://spreadcoin.net/files/SpreadCoin.7z

Developer of SpreadCoin
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:52:24 AM

I made a 64-bit build of Windows wallet, it gives about 30-40% more hashrate: http://spreadcoin.net/files/SpreadCoin.7z

for 64bit builds you could try to integrate the avx/sse3 improvements from darcoin cpuminer. This should make mining even faster.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:51:14 AM

I updated my wallets and they were totally fine!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
A-tM

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:11:20 PM

I updated my wallets and they were totally fine!!

Me too.
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:27:02 AM

If you still have your old wallet.dat then you can still recover all your coins. You just need to replace your current wallet.dat with it.
Your transaction maybe never got to the miners because you were trying to send it from old client which was only connetcted to old clients.

I already did the replacement, but my coins are locked type not going anywhere, and also after the subistituição can not mine more coins.
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:57:39 PM

I already did the replacement, but my coins are locked type not going anywhere, and also after the subistituição can not mine more coins.
They appear as spend but unconfirmed transaction? Running wallet with -salvagewallet argument should help.

I now see that mining doesn't work with encrypted wallet. You can either use unencrypted wallet or unlock your wallet from Debug Console using "walletpassphrase password 100000", where 100000 is the number of seconds your wallet will be unlocked. I will see what I can do to enable mining with with encrypted and locked wallet.

Developer of SpreadCoin
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:01:50 AM

I sent my wallet dat to the developer and he undertook to analyze my case . If the coins were recovered he would send for this portfolio : SiZ8rEzrwFBzvpzrLcXJK5Qm9Quzod44qY  Cheesy
zeca pagodinho

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:35:28 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 11:30:04 PM by zeca pagodinho

They appear as spend but unconfirmed transaction? Running wallet with -salvagewallet argument should help.

I now see that mining doesn't work with encrypted wallet. You can either use unencrypted wallet or unlock your wallet from Debug Console using "walletpassphrase password 100000", where 100000 is the number of seconds your wallet will be unlocked. I will see what I can do to enable mining with with encrypted and locked wallet.

Now is working perfectly !
Just do not know what I was doing wrong.
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:58:41 AM

Now is working perfectly !
Just do not know what I was doing wrong.
Besides of this issue with mining on encrypted wallets there is also issue with large transactions. They are not relayed/mined by other nodes because they think that fees are too low. So this is not your fault.
I recovered your wallet simply by running spreadcoin-qt with -salvagewallet argument, it took some time because there were many keys but it worked.

I'm now making builds of a new release which will address both issues (this is not a hardfork).

Developer of SpreadCoin
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:07:54 AM

New version (0.9.14.1) with two changes:
1. If you are using encrypted wallet you will now be prompted to enter a password to start mining. In previous version mining just silently didn't start. Password is necessary because all mined blocks are signed with a private key. In principle, it is possible to enable mining on a locked wallet but this seems to be to intrusive change which will take a lot of time and will touch one of the most crucial parts of the client related to wallet/private keys management.
2. Rules for relaying and mining large transactions were changed. This is not a hardfork because rules for transactions that are already contained in block remain unchanged. Previously the only way to perform large transaction was to mine block with it by yourself. Seems that several other cryptos have the same issue but they may never faced it due to different parameters.

Please update your wallet:
Windows wallet (32-bit)
Windows wallet (64-bit)
Linux wallet (32-bit)
Linux wallet (64-bit)
Mac OS X wallet

Also I made a little update to a website. If anyone knows English well please check if everything is correct and PM me if you think that something should be changed.
http://spreadcoin.net/
http://spreadcoin.net/features.php

Developer of SpreadCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: