Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

the price is dirt cheap now Angry Angry

The price ain't bad, it just needs more volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:07:45 AM

I optimized mining and used optimizations from darkcoin cpuminer. Improvements are not dramatic but hashrate is noticeable faster. This is for 64-bit only. It uses extended instruction sets, I tested in on my CPU but I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, please test (except for the mining these builds are exactly the same as current version).
Windows wallet (64-bit)
Linux wallet (64-bit)
If you want to build from source then checkout the 'cpuminer1.2' branch.

I plan to further optimize mining.

improve more than 25% here.

Thanks
crypto_currency

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:20:49 AM

a bigger exchange is badly needed.
sofmu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:03:27 AM

Prior to that, a bigger promotion is badly needed.
sparkster

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:04:48 AM

Prior to that, a bigger promotion is badly needed.
Seconded. Any exhange is fine. It's just must be at least one for our convenience. If coin will be popular, volume will be big too, even on small exchange which adopted it first.

But what can we do? An article on some cryptonews site would be nice. But how to interest them in the first place? SPR is very nice coin: it's cpu-only (for most miners, anyway), very decentralized and everybody have roughly equal power to mine. It's as cute as early bitcoin and better than it technically.

Pool absence is both good and bad. But I believe it's much more good than bad.

Mr. Spread, if there are some interesting and still unimplemented concepts in bitcoin that you still want to implement?
Mr. Spread (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

Right now I'm working on further optimizing CPU mining. GPU miner is inevitable and we want CPU mining to be more competitive to it when it will appear and if this miner will be private we want network to have higher hashrate compared to any GPUs which will use it. If all goes well I will release optimized version today.

After that I will hold a giveaway (or several giveaways in different places) to spread SpreadCoin.

Mr. Spread, if there are some interesting and still unimplemented concepts in bitcoin that you still want to implement?
Yes, I already wrote about it:
I have several great ideas about possible features (never implemented before in other altcoins) in addition to poolless mining but they all require thorough design and thought so they will take considerable amount of time.
You, of course, want to know what are these ideas but I cannot disclose them; other developer (or even a team) can steal my ideas and implement in other coins. What I can say now is that I will not introduce any new controversial changes (e.g. pool absence is both good and bad as you said). All further changes will be strictly positive and will not be disruptive (i.e. changing mining algorithm is probably not an option).
Anyway, any new features can only be introduced in a more remote future, currently we need to focus on promotion and exchanges.

Developer of SpreadCoin
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

Only had chance to skim it but it's clearly a cut above the usual effort. I've not been able to spot anything obvious that needs correcting. I'll read it in detail later. Good job. Good English, too, fwiw.

I very much agree that this is one of the most well written whitepapers around the alt community.  This is the caliber of work that I always expect to see and am usually very disappointed.

I've been over the whitepaper a few times and over the implementation details a few times.  Unlike Graham, I have spotted a few possibly "obvious" things that lead to some questions and comments.

Most importantly, what prevents a pool from using indistinguishability obfuscation of garbled circuits or Gentry style FHE to deliver (each block) a circuit to a worker that allows the worker to sign valid work, but nothing else? This would add quite a bit of overhead to the signing step for the worker (hitting 1kh/s might even be optimistic, heh) but pooling can still occur and that overhead will only come down in time.

(This is generally an open question going back to at least 2011.  My understanding is it is commonly held that avoiding pooling in general is just mathematically impossible, and specifically because of secure function evaluation.)

Similarly, it seems like a *blinded* multisig escrow (as discussed at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440572.0 and elsewhere) could be employed for a decentralized pool, assuming a specific participant is trusted with redistribution of funds.  (However I may have missed a check that would preclude this. It does seem like it would be possible to avoid, and even not all that difficult, unlike the SFE problem.)

Of lesser concern, I haven't seen any check during address generation or signing that the address is actually able to be extracted from signatures.  Not all addresses will be.  It isn't immediately clear to me what happens in this case.  I suspect it just means stales that die somewhere under processblock and never get broadcast.  (?)

Finally, it seems like the goal of avoiding immense gpu/fpga/asic gains over CPU is somewhat precluded by the scheme itself.  By ignoring nonce (other than perhaps the 64-way parallelism you can get "for free" from the masking) and instead iterating on r point values (parallel deterministic selection of k) you can maintain an efficient single-point "wave-front" (and as such a minimum of memory bandwidth utilization) against only one block instance in memory by having each hasher just fill in its distinct signature of the same nonce.  By churning just signature+hash instead of nonce&hash+signature+hash you would eliminate the secondary bottleneck for parallelism, and get performance much more comparable to "just" x11 hashing.

You, of course, want to know what are these ideas but I cannot disclose them; other developer (or even a team) can steal my ideas and implement in other coins.

This is some rhetoric that I'm somewhat surprised to see here.  This sort of statement is usually something I see more often from "shadier" development camps, not the people attempting any "actual" potential innovations.  Most of us doing real work usually *want* to get that work passed by peers as early as we can!

In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your noble endeavor.  I hope that I am wrong and that what you are trying to do is not simply impossible.   Wink

Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:07:47 PM

Most importantly, what prevents a pool from using indistinguishability obfuscation of garbled circuits or Gentry style FHE to deliver (each block) a circuit to a worker that allows the worker to sign valid work, but nothing else? This would add quite a bit of overhead to the signing step for the worker (hitting 1kh/s might even be optimistic, heh) but pooling can still occur and that overhead will only come down in time.

(This is generally an open question going back to at least 2011.  My understanding is it is commonly held that avoiding pooling in general is just mathematically impossible, and specifically because of secure function evaluation.)
I doubt that you will hit even 1kh/s with homomorphic encryption. Overhead will definitely be lowered in the future by further researches but it is very unlikely that it will ever be possible to perform encrypted computations with the same speed as unencrypted ones without significant overhead. Creating pool with very large overhead may be possible even now.

Similarly, it seems like a *blinded* multisig escrow (as discussed at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440572.0 and elsewhere) could be employed for a decentralized pool, assuming a specific participant is trusted with redistribution of funds.  (However I may have missed a check that would preclude this. It does seem like it would be possible to avoid, and even not all that difficult, unlike the SFE problem.)
This scheme is used to hide both data being signed and resulting signature from the signer.  How do you want to apply it here? You can try to hide data being signed from the miner but then miner will need to send each generated blind signature to the server for unblinding. If you are ready to do this than you can do it without any blind signatures, this will move considerable amount of work to the pool and will require very high network bandwidth for the pool.

Of lesser concern, I haven't seen any check during address generation or signing that the address is actually able to be extracted from signatures.  Not all addresses will be.  It isn't immediately clear to me what happens in this case.  I suspect it just means stales that die somewhere under processblock and never get broadcast.  (?)
Address is always recoverable from the signature. This fact is also used to make SpreadCoin transactions smaller.

Finally, it seems like the goal of avoiding immense gpu/fpga/asic gains over CPU is somewhat precluded by the scheme itself.  By ignoring nonce (other than perhaps the 64-way parallelism you can get "for free" from the masking) and instead iterating on r point values (parallel deterministic selection of k) you can maintain an efficient single-point "wave-front" (and as such a minimum of memory bandwidth utilization) against only one block instance in memory by having each hasher just fill in its distinct signature of the same nonce.  By churning just signature+hash instead of nonce&hash+signature+hash you would eliminate the secondary bottleneck for parallelism, and get performance much more comparable to "just" x11 hashing.
Avoiding GPUs/ASICs is not a goal because it is probably not possible. I don't see how can you get any gains by ignoring nonce, this will only make mining slower because by iterating on r values you will have more work to do. You can use the same method that you describe but with nonce iteration; it can save you memory bandwidth but it won't be as fast as X11 because there is simply more work to do.

Developer of SpreadCoin
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:59:57 PM

I want create events here in Brazil to speak about SPREADCOIN .

We need more marketing and we have a newspapper here to write about Spreadcoin.

We need more events/marketing and giveaway.

All this have a low cost.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:19:58 PM

Last 24h mining only 13 Spreadcoin... few.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

I doubt that you will hit even 1kh/s with homomorphic encryption. Overhead will definitely be lowered in the future by further researches but it is very unlikely that it will ever be possible to perform encrypted computations with the same speed as unencrypted ones without significant overhead. Creating pool with very large overhead may be possible even now.

Cool, I'm glad you at least see and agree with this.  I only mentioned FHE to cement the notion with "overkill" on the math, it certainly wouldn't be the best approach at an SFE delegation solution.

By some very rough number I estimate that state of the art in "general" SFE would probably put the cpu performance on the order of tens of milliseconds per signature, at best.  (I haven't actually built a circuit for it, so I could be way off, this is just based on a guestimate of gate/layer counts based on my experience with similar circuit topology on contemporary processors.)  Considering you get 64 rounds per signature I think 1kh/s is not so lofty of an initial goal.

My main concern is that this low performance is assumed with generalized approaches, but there might be (probably is, from my understanding) a special case transform of the puzzle into a secured "delegated work" puzzle which would be reasonably efficient to evaluate, at least within the same order as signing directly.  In other words, an "application specific SFE" scheme might vastly outperform our notions of resource requirements from generalized approaches.

The real elephant in the room is that the outcome is basically inevitable assuming that the coin doesn't otherwise fail, so the premise of the coin ends up being self-defeating, particularly if we consider something like "garbled fpga" hardware.  (I highly suspect that this technology is just around the corner anyway.)  Assuming the coin doesn't otherwise fail then eventually either the coin gains enough traction that a pool becomes rational despite the short term losses, or else secure function evaluation technology becomes cheap enough that a pool becomes rational from minimized short term losses.  Regardless of which we reach first, on a long enough curve the centralization of your coin ultimately ends up no different from that of BTC with open participation pools dominating mining.  Rational investors should consider this eventuality *today* particularly considering that the time-frame of it is entirely open ended - it could happen in an hour, a year, or a decade with the likelihood just asymptotically increasing toward certainty along some unknowable curve.

Personally, I suspect that we are looking at a time-frame of less than a year to see a "useful" pool here, if the project is successful at all.  The pace of SFE technology has been startling.  The addition of applicable hardware cryptography primitives into most every recent COTS processor has helped significantly in advancing the art.  I suspect that the eventual introduction of specifically "SFE enabling" hardware will have an even more significant impact.  On the outside, I'd say within 5 years a reasonable pool will become "easy" to make.  I could be wrong.

This scheme is used to hide both data being signed and resulting signature from the signer.  How do you want to apply it here? You can try to hide data being signed from the miner but then miner will need to send each generated blind signature to the server for unblinding.

It could hypothetically be done in a way that wouldn't require the "redeemer" to unblind every iteration, by using something like a commitment contract.  However, after another reading through CheckProofOfWork stuff I now see that the script is appropriately constrained in a way that prevents any of these sorts of "blind output relation puzzle" shenanigans, as they would all be predicated on nonstandard scripts in coin-base that would fail the size check and extraction, as implemented.  As such, that whole family of potential concerns is right out, and we can forget that I ever even brought it up.  Wink

Address is always recoverable from the signature. This fact is also used to make SpreadCoin transactions smaller.

This simply isn't true in general, but might be true in the particular implementation.  I'm not sure yet, but a simple brute force address generation should find one quickly and easily, or something like crypto-mini-sat should find one slowly and with some work.  I'll let you know of an example that doesn't extract if I do find the time to find one, and also by which route I found it.  Wink

Avoiding GPUs/ASICs is not a goal because it is probably not possible. I don't see how can you get any gains by ignoring nonce, this will only make mining slower because by iterating on r values you will have more work to do. You can use the same method that you describe but with nonce iteration; it can save you memory bandwidth but it won't be as fast as X11 because there is simply more work to do.

I didn't make clear that the optimization to iterate k instead of nonce applies to any processing element, it eliminates the repetition of nonce increment and initial hash.  Basically, this coin is somewhat unique in that it might as well not even have a nonce field in the block header at all, since the signature field can serve the same purpose.  (Since you are looking for any place to reduce block history size, you may actually even want to make this change?)  I haven't tried any mining of the coin, but I might mine just to try comparing performance of this change.

My point was basically that, because of this optimization, the thing that might initially make this algorithm appear to be particularly "gpu hard" is a bit misleading, and the algorithm is not really any more "gpu hard" than x11 itself.  Yes, it will always be slightly slower than "just" x11 on any processing element, because of the added signature step, but it is only some added cycles and not more memory hardness.  The performance *advantage* from parallelism of gpu or fpga should be roughly the same as that of x11 itself.

This is IMO overall a good project, even if the premise is known to be mathematically impossible and seemingly likely to be pragmatically difficult too.  It is obvious that you put a good deal of thought into your approach.  Even if someone launches a useful pool in a few months and the project itself falters, I think that you will be able to call your work a success for having created incentive toward advancements in SFE technology.  Wink  Further, I think that with some work specifically put toward hardening the process against SFE pools, you might at least have an opportunity to drag out a reasonably long "cat and mouse" game with the progress of the technology.  For example, you could pretty easily modify the signing process so that it *would* require full homomorphism over a *very* large circuit to delegate, likely buying yourself some years.  (I'd probably even have some interest in helping you with such an effort, if you decide it is worthwhile.)

I will be very interested to see the outcomes!
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:02:41 AM

I only mentioned FHE to cement the notion with "overkill" on the math, it certainly wouldn't be the best approach at an SFE delegation solution.

By some very rough number I estimate that state of the art in "general" SFE would probably put the cpu performance on the order of tens of milliseconds per signature, at best.  (I haven't actually built a circuit for it, so I could be way off, this is just based on a guestimate of gate/layer counts based on my experience with similar circuit topology on contemporary processors.)  Considering you get 64 rounds per signature I think 1kh/s is not so lofty of an initial goal.

My main concern is that this low performance is assumed with generalized approaches, but there might be (probably is, from my understanding) a special case transform of the puzzle into a secured "delegated work" puzzle which would be reasonably efficient to evaluate, at least within the same order as signing directly.  In other words, an "application specific SFE" scheme might vastly outperform our notions of resource requirements from generalized approaches.
SFE refers to some network protocol where there are several parties each of which has some private information and they want to compute public function based on this information without revealing this information to each other. Is this what do you mean by SFE? In our case only pool has private information - private key (and random k) which it doesn't want to share, in this case SFE is trivial - pool should compute signature on its own and share it which is not suitable for our case.

In FHE you have encrypted inputs and encrypted outputs, but to proceed further with the mining miner must decrypt the output which probably implies that he can also decrypt the input which defeats the whole purpose.

Do you have some more specific description of a your scheme?

This simply isn't true in general, but might be true in the particular implementation.  I'm not sure yet, but a simple brute force address generation should find one quickly and easily, or something like crypto-mini-sat should find one slowly and with some work.  I'll let you know of an example that doesn't extract if I do find the time to find one, and also by which route I found it.  Wink
Ok, you can try but you won't find it. Wink

I didn't make clear that the optimization to iterate k instead of nonce applies to any processing element, it eliminates the repetition of nonce increment and initial hash.  Basically, this coin is somewhat unique in that it might as well not even have a nonce field in the block header at all, since the signature field can serve the same purpose.  (Since you are looking for any place to reduce block history size, you may actually even want to make this change?)  I haven't tried any mining of the coin, but I might mine just to try comparing performance of this change.
Incrementing nonce is easier (faster) than changing k. Although changing k instead of nonce eliminates the need to recompute hash used for signature so it may or may not be faster.

My point was basically that, because of this optimization, the thing that might initially make this algorithm appear to be particularly "gpu hard" is a bit misleading, and the algorithm is not really any more "gpu hard" than x11 itself.  Yes, it will always be slightly slower than "just" x11 on any processing element, because of the added signature step, but it is only some added cycles and not more memory hardness.  The performance *advantage* from parallelism of gpu or fpga should be roughly the same as that of x11 itself.
You forgot about SHA-2 hashing of the whole block. It will be slower and not just "slightly". By the same reason CPU mining is slower. And I never said that this algorithm is GPU hard.

Developer of SpreadCoin
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:11:40 AM

Wow, you have newspapers writing about cryptos? When I think about cryptocurrency promotion I usually think about online activity.

Yes, I will do a giveaway after releasing new version.

I imported optimizations from elmad's cpuminer 1.3, it slightly improves hashrate for cpus with AES-NI. Also there are some minor improvements like displaying hashrates in units like kH/s and MH/s instead of just H/s.

I will make builds when I will come back from work.

Developer of SpreadCoin
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:26:43 AM

SFE refers to some network protocol where there are several parties each of which has some private information and they want to compute public function based on this information without revealing this information to each other. Is this what do you mean by SFE?

No, that would be a general description of Secure Multiparty Computation (SMC) not Secure Function Evaluation (SFE) which is a specific, 2-party, subset case.  SFE simply refers to the ability to find enc(y)=F(x) given only some encrypted enc(x) of plaintext x and a correspondingly transformed F.  The evaluation of F certainly learns enc(y) and possibly learns y (depending upon the scheme employed) but does not learn anything about x.  As such, it can not learn anything about F except its logical topology.

Yao's Garbled Circuits are the canonical example of SFE, and do not necessarily require interaction protocols.

In the case of an iterative puzzle, SFE can be done offline by giving the evaluating party the ability to selectively choose some inputs like nonce, knowing their representation, "on behalf of" the issuer.  The solver can independently re-evaluate the circuit as many times as he'd like choosing new inputs.

In our case only pool has private information - private key (and random k) which it doesn't want to share, in this case SFE is trivial - pool should compute signature on its own and share it which is not suitable for our case.

Right, that would not be SFE.  The point is that the pool can construct a "program" that others can run that will sign headers without the servers further involvement, and without disclosing the private key, but will not sign non-header data.

In FHE you have encrypted inputs and encrypted outputs, but to proceed further with the mining miner must decrypt the output which probably implies that he can also decrypt the input which defeats the whole purpose.

The encryption of the input and output do not necessarily relate.  Some inputs could be encrypted with one key and some with another.  Outputs could be encrypted with not just these keys but possibly third and fourth and fifth keys, and so on.  Some might be encrypted with both, so both parties could learn some result. (This may put some constraints on the construction of F.) This principle is one way that SFE can be extended into more general SMC.

Do you have some more specific description of a your scheme?

It would probably be best to have the pool generate a circuit per user, per block.  This circuit would take in just a nonce value as "worker determinable"  The circuit would compute the header hash and a deterministic k, and then produce the encrypted signature bits as output.  The pool would give the output mapping from pairs of encrypted bit values to bit states so the worker could know the output without needing to decrypt it.  The output could then be inserted back into the block header for use in the 64 rounds of hashwholeblock hash by the miner.

Implementation would be straightforward on something like FairplayBI, if you don't mind Java.  (Personally, I'd go for something less straightforward and much more efficient, but most importantly not Java.)

Ok, you can try but you won't find it. Wink

I've probably missed something obvious and you're probably right.  We'll see.

Incrementing nonce is easier (faster) than changing k.

Err, what?  If you increment nonce (and I mean above the mask) you need a new k anyway.

Although changing k instead of nonce eliminates the need to recompute hash used for signature so it may or may not be faster.

Right, that is precisely what I meant.  You don't ever strictly need more than one hash as input to signing.

You forgot about SHA-2 hashing of the whole block. It will be slower and not just "slightly". By the same reason CPU mining is slower.

Not sure I follow what you mean here.  The SHA is not iterated, so it is again just more cycles not more memory scheduling.  The factor of performance advantage is dominated by memory bandwidth, so the relative gain should be largely unaffected.  In other words, both the cpu and the gpu need to spend approximately the same extra effort there, so it shouldn't have much impact on the overall performance ratio.

And I never said that this algorithm is GPU hard.

I never said that you did, but you do seem to have it as a goal to try to keep CPUs competitive, so I was just discussing some details toward such an end.

PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:02:26 PM

Wow, you have newspapers writing about cryptos? When I think about cryptocurrency promotion I usually think about online activity.

Yes, online and offline here.

Events and charity ideas.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

wtb some SPR at 0.0003 LTC (about 300 satoshis) Allcrypt.com. Make your order, name your price. Also Allcrypt is pretty laggy today. Well i don't even can place the order. Edit: Lol, looks like I'm too late. There is some pump on betasharex. Edit 2: or not.
What do you mean by bigger version, what resolution? Qt wallet has 256x256 logo. Where should it display big logo?

I don't see any logo in the windows wallet in any version.  Huh It doesn't matter, really, but anyway. That's what i had in mind.

Like this?
I'll send commit

crypto_currency

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:27:33 PM

could anybody request http://coinmarketcap.com/ to add SPR?

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:37:14 PM

could anybody request http://coinmarketcap.com/ to add SPR?

Contacted Gliss, done.

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:03:16 PM

How can we add to Spreadcoin http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/#Huh
Mr. Spread (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:01:34 PM

Like this? I'll send commit
For me this looks a bit strange, what do others think, should we add logo to overview page?

Incrementing nonce is easier (faster) than changing k.
Err, what?  If you increment nonce (and I mean above the mask) you need a new k anyway.
There is no need to change k, built-in miner doesn't change it.

You forgot about SHA-2 hashing of the whole block. It will be slower and not just "slightly". By the same reason CPU mining is slower.
Not sure I follow what you mean here.  The SHA is not iterated, so it is again just more cycles not more memory scheduling.  The factor of performance advantage is dominated by memory bandwidth, so the relative gain should be largely unaffected.  In other words, both the cpu and the gpu need to spend approximately the same extra effort there, so it shouldn't have much impact on the overall performance ratio.
You said "it will always be slightly slower than just x11 because of the added signature step". This is what I was answering, if you talk about absolute hashrate than SpreadX11 will not be as fast as X11 because of added SHA-2 hashing, if you talk about gpu/cpu ratio than it may be comparable to X11.

Some of your writings seem very strange:
then produce the encrypted signature bits as output.  The pool would give the output mapping from pairs of encrypted bit values to bit states so the worker could know the output without needing to decrypt it.
Getting unencrypted value from an encypted one is exacty what decrypting is. You couldn't descrypt value without a need to decrypt it. I for sure I will read carefully all your arguments and look into how it could affect SpreadCoin. The worst thing is probably that in several years we can get some pool with very high overhead compared to solo mining.

Developer of SpreadCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: