Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE STOP CRYING  (Read 1746 times)
Alchemix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:13:31 AM

Some people cant help crying......

Its in their DNA.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

I'm waiting to see what happens with Syscoin, so far they have collected over 1000 BTC in their IPO.

Limpuls

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:20:01 PM

What is IPO?
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:38:43 AM

Hmmm?What we have here is a thread that trys to focus on foolishness of the victim rather than on the criminal fraudulent actions of the "scammer."

The reality is that some of these "scams" have been devised in a calculated manner with misrepresenting and false presentations sometimes by known developers and coders who in some cases have already devised an exit strategy in order to embezzle IPO funds soon after launch.

I am sure seasoned fraudsters and scam artists will enjoy supporting this thread however the victims of this "criminal" activity will have a different opinion on the matter.

█████████████████████
DoraTheBTCexplorer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:55:13 AM

what do you think of ethereum?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:16:56 PM

How do we avoid scam exchanges that disappear overnight with our money?

hold less coin is possible on the exchanges...
WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

I have a crazy idea: instead of chasing short-term profits based on pump and dump/scamming newbies, how about people actually try to take a long term view and invest/work on/contribute to building up crypto-currencies that can be useful in the real world?

Well you're attempting to fix something which is broke.  If we look at overall society with the debt crisis you can make the assumption that people live in the now.

Even in the Apple IPO when several hundred became $Fiat millionaires overnight many had sold instead of hold  Now with Apple stock at $500 billion it would had been easy for the early investors (which only numbered a few hundred at the IPO) to be multi-billionaires today.  A lot of people who invested were young men and had plenty of time in the world to wait.

I'm unorthodox but the cryptos I happen to buy I intend to hold for 5 to 20 years.  When you consider investment gold is $2 trillion, worldwide investments are $37 trillion and there's $400 trillion derivatives - there's going to be a lot of future billionaires on this forum but many people (especially the 'day traders') are probably going to miss out due to fixation on making a quick buck.

Just want to jump in & say, "this is one of the wiser post seen on this thread". Surely quite a few smart minded people who will pass down their long term investment to the next generation,  instead of selling out for a quick buck & looking back on a chance of a lifetime missed by lack of patience.

P.S. I'm no better than the next, but young minds do grow wiser in time though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: