Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 10:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75760 times)
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:44:39 AM

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh yea!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

We have now been officially added to list of trading symbols!!!  Just over 12 hours from launch... not too shabby - a very BIG thank you to the whole community!!!

@BIGBullion2014 Your coin has been added to the list of trading symbols! http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/ … #altcoins #cryptocurrency $BIG

Kewl.. Noted..

Dev, You just in carolina for the conference or you from carolina ie. live in nc/sc?

Live right here in good ol North Carolina!!!!
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:51:54 AM

Is it correct to say at some point you can convert coins to metal? if so how would this work and at what ratio? ie 15 coins to 1 ounce of something? 1:1?
Dustdevels

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

snoopy the info is on the big bullion site under the register mining link at the top of page

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:09:52 AM

Is it correct to say at some point you can convert coins to metal? if so how would this work and at what ratio? ie 15 coins to 1 ounce of something? 1:1?

or here...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1QYUo9oe-ZxclBkZzhLb0NwZWM/edit

snoopy_nzl

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:26:11 AM

Thanks yes, I've seen standown period and you can exchange how is par value calculated? 1 coin = what in what bullion, also mentions a handling fee but not what that fee is.
Dustdevels

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:34:01 AM

the fee will depend on your location so shipping varies and no i havent seen what the exchange rate is we probly wont know till 90days from yesterday lol

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
snoopy_nzl

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:53:12 AM

What effect does underlying price fluctuations of bullions have on the object backed by it, in this case coins? does each bigcoin increase in value if say gold jumped over night, or would it mean you get less bullion for coin when exchanged..

I guess I'm wondering if underlying price of metals  goes up would this push up value of coins..
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:23:59 AM

What effect does underlying price fluctuations of bullions have on the object backed by it, in this case coins? does each bigcoin increase in value if say gold jumped over night, or would it mean you get less bullion for coin when exchanged..

I guess I'm wondering if underlying price of metals  goes up would this push up value of coins..

I think your answer is here .. http://bigbullion.co/content/mining-registration

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:04:16 AM

"All exchanges, once approved, will be subject to a transaction fee of $49.99 USD and shipping charges will be assed based upon the physical address of the miner."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait to see where this thread is in a month.

Don't trust any exchange!
cl5150

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:15:12 PM

"All exchanges, once approved, will be subject to a transaction fee of $49.99 USD and shipping charges will be assed based upon the physical address of the miner."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait to see where this thread is in a month.
I guess you haven't ever picked up a 100oz silver bar. ... suprised it's that cheap.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:40:07 PM

Heh...

On your register miner form, you ask for informations which not every user can have..

Additionally, you ask for informations - and make them neccesary - which does not need to get published in any way.

For what do you need an infor about when i set up my miners for your coin?

What makes me need to tell you what hardware i use?

Do you really think, i dedicate just one fixed amount of hashing power without any change in the future?

Oh, and last but not least. How should a user outside U.S. get a "Social Security or Federal EIN Number"??

Does that mean, only Citizens of the USA can redeem the bare metal for their coins?

Overall, i have to say, i already did some business with the people behind BIGBullion and i'm even a regular and "head member" (in some way) of the bitcoin investment group..

From that perspective, i'm sceptical like everyone out here.

NOT because i do not trust the developer and especially Gerald .. but i cannot predict how all that will work out and if it even gets accepted by some community (besides BIG which even will surely not participate with all members imho;).

So ... i just mine some coins. Like i mined bitcoins in the early days. Hoping that the coin goes where it was planned to go.

If not..... well, i do not rent miners .... i have some asics over here .. but even have to pay horrifying rates for power (in germany;)

Well .. lets try it ...... only by playing lotto you can win more .. or lose more.. Wink

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany,

hacky Wink

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:54:31 PM

By The Way and to the metals for backing in general:

Is it planned to add some rare earth or other really high valued materials into the portfolio?

I think about stuff like rhodium, osmium, iridium and ruthenium or maybe neodym (which could be a interesting invest in the very long run Wink?

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:08:03 PM

Good points,

Personally myself not being in the U.S. i dont really expect i would want my bullion.
Ill just sell the coins on the market and take my btc.. go buy some bullion around the corner i guess.  Undecided

If the coin is backed by the asset.. then good enough.
I think a decentralized exchange would be ideal for something like this.

Any exchange is good at this point.. with weeks of prep, devs you should already have some exchanges on board and ready.
Looking forward to a week filled with communication and updates!!!  Wink then i will throw more hash at this..

Also devs.. have an interview lined up for you ready to go with a popular crypto news/mag site.

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
aseriousgogetta

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

#1 ) Any exchange is good at this point.. with weeks of prep, devs you should already have some exchanges on board and ready.
#2 ) Looking forward to a week filled with communication and updates!!!  Wink then i will throw more hash at this..

#3 ) Also devs.. have an interview lined up for you ready to go with a popular crypto news/mag site.

#1 - True.
#2 - Same.
#3 - Please post this in thread if it becomes a reality.
Truther

Activity: 209

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

People Keep asking what the exchange rate will be on the exchange.. The rate on the exchange is always the same... *WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO SELL IT AT.*
cintrondigital

Activity: 658
Merit: 507

Passive Income Bot Trading

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:45:12 AM

People Keep asking what the exchange rate will be on the exchange.. The rate on the exchange is always the same... *WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO SELL IT AT.*
The smartest response ive seen in this entire thread!!

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
martinyin

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:42:33 AM

yes, the smartest boloney ive seen in this thread.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Jazkal

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:04:39 AM

yes, the smartest boloney ive seen in this thread.

Well if you mined it good if not good as well,   if the coin is as good as the dev says and any backers well than dont complain about it later. 
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:05:25 PM

Heh...

On your register miner form, you ask for informations which not every user can have..

Additionally, you ask for informations - and make them neccesary - which does not need to get published in any way.

For what do you need an infor about when i set up my miners for your coin?

What makes me need to tell you what hardware i use?

Do you really think, i dedicate just one fixed amount of hashing power without any change in the future?

Oh, and last but not least. How should a user outside U.S. get a "Social Security or Federal EIN Number"??

Does that mean, only Citizens of the USA can redeem the bare metal for their coins?

Overall, i have to say, i already did some business with the people behind BIGBullion and i'm even a regular and "head member" (in some way) of the bitcoin investment group..

From that perspective, i'm sceptical like everyone out here.

NOT because i do not trust the developer and especially Gerald .. but i cannot predict how all that will work out and if it even gets accepted by some community (besides BIG which even will surely not participate with all members imho;).

So ... i just mine some coins. Like i mined bitcoins in the early days. Hoping that the coin goes where it was planned to go.

If not..... well, i do not rent miners .... i have some asics over here .. but even have to pay horrifying rates for power (in germany;)

Well .. lets try it ...... only by playing lotto you can win more .. or lose more.. Wink

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany,

hacky Wink

Hack,

All valid questions.

#1)  The location of your miners or your physical location is required so that I abide by any trade laws in effect with your country as the relate to ownership and taxation of physical bullion.  There are some countries that restrict their citizens right to own bullion products.

#2) If your country does not have a "social security" number then the equivalent number that your home country uses to identify you for taxation purposes will suffice. 

#3) The hashrate figure is simply so we can help identify how many miners out there who are active in our coin are planning on exchanging for the metal.  We want to be able to plan for the future so that we do not get surprised by anyone or group who mines and wants to exchange.  We like to stay ahead of the curve and make sure that we keep the reserves high so the coins value stay's stable (and high!)

#4) If you rent them we really don't care about their location.  The question is based mostly so that if there is a concentration of miners somewhere it tells us we may need another permanent node there. 
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

By The Way and to the metals for backing in general:

Is it planned to add some rare earth or other really high valued materials into the portfolio?

I think about stuff like rhodium, osmium, iridium and ruthenium or maybe neodym (which could be a interesting invest in the very long run Wink?

Hacky

-Another good question hack.

As far as secondary and tirtiairy minerals are concerned - We have no plans at this point to include them.  We selected gold, silver, and platinum because they are recognized globally by all financial markets as "investment grade"  In the future if these other metals become recognized we may look at including them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: