Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75723 times)
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

Proof will come at the conference my friend.  We will also be releasing the name and info of our independent auditor who litterally audits our holdings of bullion.  This is from a CPA firm in Greensboro, NC that has been established for decades.  We are 100% legit.
Sure Smiley

And when can it be ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gzus07063

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:52:27 AM

Cryptolina a few days away. BIG Bullion debuts, the proof we need will be presented. I'm there, will update everyone after the conference.
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:57:48 AM

Cryptolina a few days away. BIG Bullion debuts, the proof we need will be presented. I'm there, will update everyone after the conference.

Correct sir.   We have stage time at 1:30pm EST on Friday 8/15/2014.  We will release all details at that point for the world to see.  Gzus just let me know who you are at the conference and we can chat then if you like.  I will be either at the HashMaster or Coinoutlet booth.  Looking forward to meeting some folks Friday!
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:08:13 AM

Please post a live stream link if you have, will be very interesting to watch the conference

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:27:47 AM

* With that being said we are launching with the following in reserve:

Gold: 4 ounces
Silver: 250 ounces
Platinum: 3 ounces

Total USD invested in bullion: $14,311

Now as we stated earlier - each time 1% of the coins are minded we will add that same amount into the reserves again.

So what your saying is that when we hit 1% of the coins mined the reserves double?

Example one we have 1% mined the reserves will then contain:

Gold: 8 ounces
Silver: 500 ounces
Platinum: 6 ounces

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
joeltang

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

I love this coin!  I understand how a gold backed coin works but how do you afford to buy that much gold once we hit 1% mined coin later on?  I don't imagine you make gains based on how many coins are mined etc..  I'm just confused about this fairly important detail.
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

Each time 1% is mined we add the same amount that we initially had in reserve.  So from 1% to 2% yes it would double.  When we hit 3% we will make the same deposit as we initially did, and so on and so forth until the first halving... At that point you will have to watch our live stream on Friday to see what happens!! 

As far as funding goes we are supported by private investors, the BIG (Bitcoin Investment Group), and a BTC mining Datacenter.   Our financial reserves are sufficient to support this coin and it's growth.  THIS IS GONNA BE BIG guys! 
litecoin111

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

crypto asian verification would be a good idea, lots of scams lately..
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

BigBullion,

You sent me a PM and I feel that I need to answer it. If you had not done so I would have never spoken on your thread here again.

I am not going to post your PM as PMs are exactly that. Private. But man you are damn right when you say I am mostly (90%) negative about crypto projects today. The fact of the matter is that they are more than 90% negative to begin with and only lead to great losses.

Have some respect when I say to you that I read your thread, made a judgement and am out. Had you not contacted me via PM I would never have said another word here on your thread. I do wish you luck with your announcement and launch and I hope it works out for all involved, but you lied on your OP and others and I called you on that. I see you have changed your thread to show the true premine and that's great. So there is no need to PM me as I already told you I will not partake in this project. 

Again I wish you great luck. Just don't contact me anymore and try to scold me. Nothing I said to you was wrong, FUD or untruthful.

Take care.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

BigBullion,

You sent me a PM and I feel that I need to answer it. If you had not done so I would have never spoken on your thread here again.

I am not going to post your PM as PMs are exactly that. Private. But man you are damn right when you say I am mostly (90%) negative about crypto projects today. The fact of the matter is that they are more than 90% negative to begin with and only lead to great losses.

Have some respect when I say to you that I read your thread, made a judgement and am out. Had you not contacted me via PM I would never have said another word here on your thread. I do wish you luck with your announcement and launch and I hope it works out for all involved, but you lied on your OP and others and I called you on that. I see you have changed your thread to show the true premine and that's great. So there is no need to PM me as I already told you I will not partake in this project. 

Again I wish you great luck. Just don't contact me anymore and try to scold me. Nothing I said to you was wrong, FUD or untruthful.

Take care.

This is the outcome of a Dev thats passionate about his coin. If it was a scam, negative messages would hold much weight. From the outside looking in, it is clear to see that it was a total misunderstanding. Lets move forward and try to get along for the sake of the coin and the parties involved in supporting this coin.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:34:39 PM

Amen Cintron.  This last post was actually well crafted and thoughtful. The kind of thing no one has a problem with.  In any case no more distractions.  Less than 48 hours to LAUNCH!!
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

#3) But what the digital currency world gets too choppy for me?   It’s not like I could get the gold instead of the coin.  Yes you can.  Let me repeat that.  Yes you can redeem your BIGBullion coins for their bullion equivalents.

How to redeem? Can you explain Dev? I'm really curious!

Good luck with the launch! I'll support!
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:22:42 AM

#3) But what the digital currency world gets too choppy for me?   It’s not like I could get the gold instead of the coin.  Yes you can.  Let me repeat that.  Yes you can redeem your BIGBullion coins for their bullion equivalents.

How to redeem? Can you explain Dev? I'm really curious!

Good luck with the launch! I'll support!

Oh yea!!  I will be glad to discuss that point!!! 

On Friday!!!  When we launch the coin at the Cryptolina Bitcoin conference in Raleigh, NC that point will be discussed in detail!!  Stay tuned to BCT because we will be posting a live video feed link where you can view the conference and our presentation!
ralexvalex

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:39:49 AM

BigBullion,

Take care.

OK, there are tens of coins lunching each week, at least this one is not an IPO. I guess we loose nothing (I'm not renting for this one), but DEV, if you just post a couple of pictures of your stash.... that would change everything you know.

P.S. Please don't let us find those in google pics
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:12:39 AM

BigBullion,

Take care.

OK, there are tens of coins lunching each week, at least this one is not an IPO. I guess we loose nothing (I'm not renting for this one), but DEV, if you just post a couple of pictures of your stash.... that would change everything you know.

P.S. Please don't let us find those in google pics

Lol - nothing I post will be found in google pics... unless google finds my pics....  :-)  I will be glad to post a pic to my website of the bullion I keep locally.  We divide our stores of bullion between three locations.  One is a safety deposit box at a local bank, the other is locally stored personally, and the last is global storage facility that is independently audited yearly.  We will also be independently audited by a CPA firm out of Greensboro, NC and their findings will be published on our website to validate.   Give me a little time to get this published.  Also if anyone wants additional validation you can visit the Bitcoin Investment Group site on FB.  This is a private group, but you can request access. Just PM me and I will let our admin know you'd like to join either on a temporary or permanent basis.  Thanks guys!
cl5150

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

hi there i am interested in starting a p2pool for your coin. i will be able to start it just after the launch unless you would be able to send me the source code so i could have it ready for launch. i have done other p2pools for other coins. including Unattainium FUEL BTCD and payprocoin
I am interested in the pools people are working on for tomorrow,  please post the needed information to mine when available.  And THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to setup a pool.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:43:02 PM

hi there i am interested in starting a p2pool for your coin. i will be able to start it just after the launch unless you would be able to send me the source code so i could have it ready for launch. i have done other p2pools for other coins. including Unattainium FUEL BTCD and payprocoin
I am interested in the pools people are working on for tomorrow,  please post the needed information to mine when available.  And THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to setup a pool.
The DEV used pool.manhattanmine.com for the private mining period. Its ready to go. Just download the wallet, generate an address and use that address to mine with. No registration required. Visit the getting started page for full details.

cl5150

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:46:00 PM

Quote from: cl5150 link=toSo pic=715904.msg8354260#msg8354260 date=1408043297
The DEV used pool.manhattanmine.com for the private mining period. Its ready to go. Just download the wallet, generate an address and use that address to mine with. No registration required. Visit the getting started page for full details.

I downloaded the wallet but it's password protected, which is what the twitter announcment is all about I assume?
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:48:56 PM

Quote from: cl5150 link=toSo pic=715904.msg8354260#msg8354260 date=1408043297

I downloaded the wallet but it's password protected, which is what the twitter announcment is all about I assume?

Both wallets will be posted here as well at the time of launch and will not require a password, just incase you dont use twitter.

BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:17:15 PM

Hey gang Just got our time slot from Cryptolina:

BigBullionCoin (Gerald Wilkie)   4:40 - 5:00pm EST

Password will be tweeted at this new time!!  Sorry for the change up, but they saved the best for last !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: