Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75723 times)
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:16:50 PM

Ok guys - lots of questions on "Par Value"

Here is the simple answer on this is to be calculated.

(Gold oz * Gold USD value) + (Silver oz * Silver USD Value) + (Platinum oz * Platinum USD Value) = Total USD bullion reserves

TTL Reserves / Total Coins outstanding = Par bullion value.

** Here is the thing to remember - if you haven't read the presentation that we gave at the Cryptolina conference DO SO!!! 
    - This is where we (in my opinion)  blew everyone away!!
       - We created a system of natural capital appreciation and built it into the coin itself.  Each time a halving occurs the amount of bullion placed into the
         reserves increases by the same amount that the block reward decreases.  What this means to everybody who is mining and holding the coin is that
         it will appreciate faster after each halving.  So if someone mines it and dumps it they are LOOSING money.  The longer its held the more you stand to
         make.  This is how we plan to defeat the pump and dump chumps.  ( No offense intended) No one wants to throw away money and your are give and
         incentive to make more simply by holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:32:08 PM

Any estimated date for Linux / Mac wallets :/ ?

Thank you.
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:50:27 PM

Thank you Manny, and over the next few weeks, months, and years to come what you will find is that when I conduct business it is done so with one thing in mind:  I do what I say I will do.  Period.  This coin's mission is fill the gap between us in the digital crypto world and wall street.  We have to have an investment grade, recognizable product and this is just what we will do.  Once that happens we will be so much closer to being widely adopted by the masses, and crypto currency will then have a foothold in mainstream economics.    This is a BIG deal!!
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:11:42 PM

You keep telling yourself that Koontas.  While you work on.. ..... wait... nothing at all.  We will continue to put in countless hours, speak at BTC functions, conferences, and yes we're even slated to participate with the digital chamber of commerce on capital hill. We'll be participating in the  comment period for the house of representatives as they debate BTC regulation.  All this while you sit on your thumbs and talk trash on BCT.  Why don't you at least attempt something productive for the community instead of being a firm purveyor of FUD.  Maybe one day you could become PRODUCTIVE instead of COUNTER PRODUCTIVE..... Wait what's wrong with me.... that is the only pipe dream on here...
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

lol.... I'll send you a postcard from DC... and we should be on Bittrex within the next few days.  Check our twitter.  @Cryptoasian verified already, ticker symbol added.  This stuff doesn't happen overnight.  If you had ever participated in a project you might have some level of understanding in how all this works..... but you don't.  So do us all a favor - keep reading and stop posting comments that make yourself look silly.  We all have a solid  understanding of your lack of experience already.
 On a serious note though.... If you really love crypto GET INVOLVED.  We don't need anymore FUD spreaders.  We are at a critical mass right now.  We are too big to fly under the radar anymore.  We don't need negativity we need cohesive groups lobbying our leaders.  If not we will get crushed. Believe me when I tell you the banks and credit card companies have lobbyists.  LOTS OF THEM.  We have 2. Sad  As an alternative payment option the established companies HATE BTC.  They are working day and night to kill us.  GET INVOLVED in a positive manner or GTFO.  Not trying to be rude but I really over all the trolls and FUD worries in our community.  Too many folks don't realize the situation we are all in right now.  If we don't act together and win Congress WILL regulate us out of existence.  Ok I'm off my soap box and I'm done troll feeding for the day.
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

Once again, no answers...  I've proven my point.  You're not even coordinated enough to release the correct password at launch while you mined for 5 minutes on your own.

I'll be back to have the last laugh, trust me on that.
Why the Newbie account since you apparently know everything?  Did you make this account just to troll?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Jazkal

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:51:02 PM

Once again, no answers...  I've proven my point.  You're not even coordinated enough to release the correct password at launch while you mined for 5 minutes on your own.

Ill continue the troll feed. since I have lots of food. Koontas.  what is it you want the dev to prove to you? Whats in it for you? you didn't mine you don't own any, if you don't like the coin go spread FUD on the hundreds of other crap coins you bought, mined.  He has been transparent since the beginning.  your asking him when BIG will hit the exchanges?  do you think he controls the exchanges?  if you want that answer go ask bittriex or any other exchanges your self.  but you really have to stop being a Di**.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:09:03 PM

BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:13:45 PM

Why the Newbie account since you apparently know everything?  Did you make this account just to troll?

There's a difference between trolling and asking questions / stating facts.

It is a FACT that the dev released the incorrect password and mined while nobody else could.  Feel free to try to argue that one.

Why would anyone argue that?  We said that from the beginning.   "We will have a private developer mining period where between .85% - 1.00% will be mined"  Post #17.  Even BTC was a premined coin.....  When I posted the wrong password I had it corrected within like 5 minutes.... and I acknowledged it was my fault... 

It must be nice to walk on water Koonta... oh wait.... that's right!!!  You have never done anything even remotely close to what could be considered a large or even medium.... heck you've probably never even done a senior seminar project..... How could you have ever made a mistake if you've never done anything useful....

*Smh.....
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:33:55 PM

Im watching and will mine BTC. Once Big will go for exchange i will fill my bag...

BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:35:45 PM

ROFL!!!!   Yes I was mining!!!  For that whole 5 minutes .... OMG that's a ton of coins and highway robbery!!!  I am like an old west bank robber!!!  

How cool is that!! Grin Grin Grin  I must have "Gotten Away" with like .... wow.... fifty cents!!!!!    Cool

Anyway - I'm actually starting to like you Koonta... this is scary.... persistence pays off I guess.  Feed the troll.... troll stays around.... you hate feeding it.... but you just feel like you have too.... troll keeps coming around.... eventually you expect it to be there.... and you miss it when it's not.  Now you ask yourself.... How did I get a pet troll...?  How the H*** did this happen?  :-)  
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:50:48 PM

ROFL!!!!   Yes I was mining!!!  For that whole 5 minutes .... OMG that's a ton of coins and highway robbery!!!  I am like an old west bank robber!!!  

How cool is that!! Grin Grin Grin  I must have "Gotten Away" with like .... wow.... fifty cents!!!!!    Cool

Anyway - I'm actually starting to like you Koonta... this is scary.... persistence pays off I guess.  Feed the troll.... troll stays around.... you hate feeding it.... but you just feel like you have too.... troll keeps coming around.... eventually you expect it to be there.... and you miss it when it's not.  Now you ask yourself.... How did I get a pet troll...?  How the H*** did this happen?  :-)  

newb trolls always looking for some to attach to. like a parasite.
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:14:01 PM

Honestly, it just shows you're new to this and not well organized.

Regardless, I stand by my statement that "BigBullion" as a name is ridiculous and if you expect to be taken seriously you should change it.

With 10 min blocks BB is right even if he got on early and it took a couple blocks for diff to adjust he would have mined about 3-5 blocks.  Not a big deal if you ask me. Mistakes happen.  Look at how many launches didn't go off without a hitch,  there aren't many.

Can you suggest a better name rather then talking shit about the current one?  If he were to change the name now would be the time before we get listed.  I'd love to hear what you think would be a good name.

Actually just Bullion coin wouldn't be bad.  Ticker BULL.

Not that I actually expect the dev to change the name but I honestly do agree with you that BigBullionCoin might not be the strongest name.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:38:33 PM

Let me state a few things that we all know are facts.

The Dev had a target for .85-1% mine. At the time of launch he barely reached .84%

Releasing the wrong password I'm sure was not intentional. A non password protected link for the wallet was available on the OP at the launch time. If you would have refreshed the OP page you would have saw that.

We all know that sometimes things don't happened as planned. Maybe if he wasn't at the conference promoting this coin, the launch would have been a lot smoother. He wanted to launch this while he was on stage. The conference coordinators pushed up his time slot. He attempted to to reschedule for a later time and got heat from the people here that were following this launch and just to appease them, he decided to proceed with an earlier launch.

All the bumps in the roads that were addressed were taken care of.

The devs ability to make sure his vision gets carried out also depends on the community that stands behind him. Lets all help the dev make BIGBullion flourish into something that can be beneficial to us all.

Spreading FUD happens all the time and can be the driving force for us to prosper. Lets be grateful for these Fudders.  Especially to Koontas, the Biggest Fudder of BIG.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:24:58 AM

Wait... does that mean that I should give a FUD bounty......  Never thought of that... Biggest FUD bounty.... hmmm
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:14:40 AM

Wait... does that mean that I should give a FUD bounty......  Never thought of that... Biggest FUD bounty.... hmmm

My FUD (ie. facts, questions, etc.) will only force you to make a better product.   Fuck, I am doing you an annoying favor...

You should definitely get a bounty. I don't agree with your position but i totally get it.

Jazkal

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:19:39 AM

My FUD (ie. facts, questions, etc.) will only force you to make a better product.   Fuck, I am doing you an annoying favor...

well the FUD bounty should be good. your posts have changes Koontas. well lets get this coin up on the exchanges!
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:21:35 AM

Finally this thread can get back to what is important getting the coin on exchanges and building the community solid future with this one!
Ghoest

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

Does anyone know how the Dev is or what the plans are for backing the currency with metals? Has there been talk of investments or is this a wing it kind of thing? I'm not being critical but i just have no idea of the direction this is going.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:45:33 AM

Look what just got added to the OP page Grin

Faucets:
BIGDrip.info

Games:
BIGScissor.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: