Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried this site yet?  (Read 1108 times)
appleannie (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:46:01 PM

Hello,
Scam Adviser gives this site a 70%. There were no comments on it. I thought I would come here and ask if anyone has tried it. I would have to borrow the minimum deposit.

http://www.bitcoinhyip.org/

I do not want to get taken again like I did when I borrowed to invest in Oil Rig Contractors. At first they seemed legit, they did give me that payout. Now, they are offline.

Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Stacey

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:42:39 PM

hyip is short for high yield investment program

and the design of the website is TERRIBLE!

I'm going to have nightmares from that design

avoid,avoid

edit:

man if you can't see something wrong with this

you're doomed

beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

i hope no-one clicked it lol

now rename the forum subject so we all dont click here

ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:45:26 PM

i hope no-one clicked it lol

now rename the forum subject so we all dont click here

I don't think the website has a virus

it's just a poorly made attempt to scam people

it's not even a ponzi

they clam to give x3 amount in 48 hours!!

scam..

onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

Holy Fuck!
They have got 4x1BTC from this Shocked
Check their addy:
https://blockchain.info/address/1PqiinYUQ3rpjfyhNWhmfhm8CJB4mKaDLZ
How dump people are Huh

ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

Holy Fuck!
Check their addy:
How dump people are Huh

oh my god

-----

what if they actually sent the coins themselves to make it look more real?

altough, according to their design, I don't think they took some time to make anything look real

onlinepro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

And check those addresses they sent their scam moneys!
https://blockchain.info/address/1KZKFdEiwBzvhMM9prdPo2XvLdr8bwwcRd
https://blockchain.info/address/1PWxSdffv9RqHkTJEnJSCZKJHpvaxfinFc
Do they really make this much with that kind of shitty scams?

Holy Fuck!
Check their addy:
How dump people are Huh

oh my god

-----

altough, according to their design, I don't think they took some time to make anything look real

If you follow tx you can see they haven't sent them back so if they did it on purpose they just made it look more bad..

ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

Holy Fuck!
Check their addy:
How dump people are Huh

oh my god

-----

If you follow tx you can see they haven't sent them back so if they did it on purpose they just made it look more bad..

perhaps they have a couple of wallets so there's no need to send them back?

I highly doubt that people can be this dumb

my faith in humanity is gone if this is true

appleannie (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:15:54 PM

Wow, I did not think to check Blockchain.info. Thanks for the good laugh.
onlinepro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:21:33 PM

Holy Fuck!
Check their addy:
How dump people are Huh

oh my god

-----

Why would they sent money themselves and make it look like scam?
I can't see any good reason to do that.

ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:22:53 PM

Holy Fuck!
Check their addy:
How dump people are Huh

oh my god

-----

Why would they sent money themselves and make it look like scam?
I can't see any good reason to do that.

they wanted to make it look like people are depositing money but they were too stupid? Cheesy

MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

So what is that 'REAL company' this scam is backed up by..?

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:56:36 PM

I tried it...

I was lucky enough to martingale a faucet drop into 10BTC over the last 13 months playing BTC dice.

Anyway... I invested that 10 BTC in the HYIP and 37.332 hours later I received 80 BTC, I'm still shaking as I eat my loaded 12" pizza that I just ordered for a little BTC, what a ride! I have calculated that I can now eat callout pizza every night for the rest of my life, any toppings I crave AND fizzy drink! Prior to this I was only able to callout once a week and I had to choose my toppings carefully and certainly no fizzy drink.

Initially there were some problems with my payment not going through, there was no foul play involved, it was explained to me that the auto transaction HYIP system was a very complex recursive system, and when set running even the programmers did not understand it fully, crazy times we live in.

Anyway... the site admin got on the phone with a "REAL company" manager and everything went pretty quickly after that, thank god the "REAL company" was in the loop or I shudder to think what may have transpired.

Well I'm off to re-invest, I have calculated that by Autumn I will own all the bitcoins ever mined to date, and will then have to wait until more are mined.

And it's all happening because I was fortunate enough to hit a perfect martingale streak and then "Get in on the ground floor" on a HYIP.
onlinepro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:16:25 PM

I tried it...

I was lucky enough to martingale a faucet drop into 10BTC over the last 13 months playing BTC dice.

Anyway... I invested that 10 BTC in the HYIP and 37.332 hours later I received 80 BTC, I'm still shaking as I eat my loaded 12" pizza that I just ordered for a little BTC, what a ride! I have calculated that I can now eat callout pizza every night for the rest of my life, any toppings I crave AND fizzy drink! Prior to this I was only able to callout once a week and I had to choose my toppings carefully and certainly no fizzy drink.

Initially there were some problems with my payment not going through, there was no foul play involved, it was explained to me that the auto transaction HYIP system was a very complex recursive system, and when set running even the programmers did not understand it fully, crazy times we live in.

Anyway... the site admin got on the phone with a "REAL company" manager and everything went pretty quickly after that, thank god the "REAL company" was in the loop or I shudder to think what may have transpired.

Well I'm off to re-invest, I have calculated that by Autumn I will own all the bitcoins ever mined to date, and will then have to wait until more are mined.

And it's all happening because I was fortunate enough to hit a perfect martingale streak and then "Get in on the ground floor" on a HYIP.

Nice try but 10BTC deposit address is empty...
https://blockchain.info/address/1BUsDugPGm5byE77SGvUb1CCcjwXhUR2qD

Cortex7

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:37:24 PM

I tried it...

LOL, I wrote it as a joke, I'm pretty confident you only read the first part and went instantly into "superhero out to protect innocent civilian mode".

Of course HYIPs are a hazard to ones coins.

But they are such an obvious hazard that you should also make a large sign to place on pavements, something like:

WARNING TO PEDESTRIANS:

Do not walk in front of moving cars, they will hurt you and may kill you.

If someone gets burned on a HYIP then as far as I am concerned it is a cheap lesson to learn and it may, just may, slap a bit of the stupid out of them and slap a little mathematical insight into them.
onlinepro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:56:31 PM

I tried it...

LOL, I wrote it as a joke, I'm pretty confident you only read the first part and went instantly into "superhero out to protect innocent civilian mode".

But they are such an obvious hazard that you should also make a large sign to place on pavements, something like:

WARNING TO PEDESTRIANS:

If someone gets burned on a HYIP then as far as I am concerned it is a cheap lesson to learn and it may, just may, slap a bit of the stupid out of them and slap a little mathematical insight into them.

Joke? Not buying that, your obviously that site owners account trying to get more people to invest.
I have screenshot of your message, so deleting your message won't help you. You will not get away with those 4btc.

Cortex7

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

I tried it...

WARNING TO PEDESTRIANS:

Joke? Not buying that, your obviously that site owners account trying to get more people to invest.
I have screenshot of your message, so deleting your message won't help you. You will not get away with those 4btc.

Oh my Roll Eyes, no it was meant as a sarcastic joke.

I can't imagine anyone reading this as being serious, did you?:

Also, If I were affiliated with this HYIP I wouldn't write this right now:

IT IS NOT WISE TO INVEST IN ANY HYIP, EVER!

edit: again I feel you are not reading all of my posts prioir to replying, you are probably on too much coffee.

onlinepro

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:10:53 PM

I tried it...

WARNING TO PEDESTRIANS:

Oh my Roll Eyes, no it was meant as a sarcastic joke.

I can't imagine anyone reading this as being serious, did you?:

Also, If I were affiliated with this HYIP I wouldn't write:

IT IS NOT WISE TO INVEST IN ANY HYIP, EVER!

My last post was joke too, don't take it so seriously Tongue
First one wasn't though. Scams usually sounds like jokes.
I have read somewhere some scammers make their scams sound fucking crazy in purpose so when they are talking with their victims they won't waste so much time talking with intelligent people, because they won't even contact them in first place.

Ps. I'm over 1btc on profit from ponzi games/hyips Tongue
So it is wise if you know how to do it.

Cortex7

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:29:06 PM

My last post was joke too, don't take it so seriously Tongue

You got me  Angry

First one wasn't though. Scams usually sounds like jokes.
I have read somewhere some scammers make their scams sound fucking crazy in purpose so when they are talking with their victims they won't waste so much time talking with intelligent people, because they won't even contact them in first place.

Makes sense, last thing you would want as a scam signup would be a quick mind, the slower the better.

Ps. I'm over 1btc on profit from ponzi games/hyips Tongue
So it is wise if you know how to do it.

I suppose in a way ponzis/hyips are no worse than bitcoin exchanges, for every winner there's more losers (exchange fees), the whole system can disappear at any minute, coins and all (eg mtgox).

Trouble with ponzis though is that they are such a transient thing, the website constructed in an evening, many of them just go quiet and run with coin.

But enjoy your adventures.
Ejaculation

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Why do people still talk about this shit. Obvious scams are obvious, NEVER invest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: