Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Index - The Original Developer Verification | Free For Next (48hrs)  (Read 2018 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:58:29 PM

If I was evil and a dev, I'd just go for the 5/7 rating and use a fake identity... over and over. They could always state they don't have a driver's license. All they would need is a throw away mobile phone and an address of 'someone' to get a postcard at.

To verify by postcard, we use the address on the drivers license. So in order to obtain the last 3 points, a Photo id or license is required.

Personally I think a code review would be more useful, but I guess that is also much more time intensive on your part.

Basically means any dev with 4/7 or less is meaningless (might as well not even sign up for the program), while everyone else should be 7/7. Although of course fake IDs aren't exactly super impossible to come by either.

All the verifications of the fake have to be matched, to email, photo Id and etc. 4/7 score is very low, that's 57% barley passing. 6/7 is a 85% score, which is moderate (with photo ID), to go the extra lengths to set up a fake address would require an intricate scam. We believe that if they are going through this much effort to fake something, they are spending a lot of money to fool everyone on their announcement.

There are very very few coins that have achieved this level. And if they do go as far as faking a completely revolutionary system, their IPO would be massive and contacting local law enforcements would not be out of the question.

We can verify IP address of their drivers license address (location) to counter act this. Could be tied in with Phone verification (which matches address on the ID and IP)

There are a lot of things to consider.

In order to fake an email name, original btt (3 months or older, we go through and confirm) and text-message would require a lot of work. We've actually called the number of the text that they became verified with and have had a conversation with the developer.

The Trust Index is not 100% scam proof, its an extra layer of security. A Code review system will be in place shortly, stay tuned while we work out the logistics. We have an excellent plan that will work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:04:56 PM

If I was evil and a dev, I'd just go for the 5/7 rating and use a fake identity... over and over. They could always state they don't have a driver's license. All they would need is a throw away mobile phone and an address of 'someone' to get a postcard at.

To verify by postcard, we use the address on the drivers license. So in order to obtain the last 3 points, a Photo id or license is required.

Okay, that's not too bad then. Basically means any dev with 4/7 or less is meaningless (might as well not even sign up for the program), while everyone else should be 7/7. Although of course fake IDs aren't exactly super impossible to come by either.

Personally I think a code review would be more useful, but I guess that is also much more time intensive on your part.

In order to fake an email name, orginial btt (3 months or older, we go through and confirm) and text-message would require a lot of work. We've actually called the number of the text that they became verified with and have had a conversation with the developer.

The Trust Index is not 100% scam proof, its an extra layer of security. A Code review system will be in place shortly, stay tuned while we work out the logistics. We have an excellent plan that will work.

The BTT account check is better than nothing, but I am sure plenty of devs have puppet accounts. And calling a number on a mobile honestly is sort of meaningless, when anyone can go buy a cheap phone for $20 or get a throwaway phone number app. If it was me, I'd only put some value in 7/7 people, as they would have to go to a bit of work to really fake everything.

And the code review thing sounds good. My only suggestion is to not charge devs for this service, as besides it being less likely they'd oblige, it then comes across a little scammy.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:11:00 PM

For the next 48 hours, we are offering free verifications for developers that want to get verified by the original and highest quality source.

This is in light of all the recent ICOs and IPO scams. We launched Trust Index with the highest intentions to promote and help create a safer environment for investors.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

i could prob sell the identity info for 100x the profit of the typical clone coin scam lol

i am confident this guy is a mass coin cloner and has put out clone coins via IPO
i flamed one of his before as well as a dozen other guy because he was such a fucking noob
he used an existing trade symbol of a well known coin (SecureCoin) SRC
and then apologized about it and said he woudl change it..

he didn't he waited for the topic to die down a bit then contacted Poloniex
and the two of them added the coin to Polo with the bad symbol.
And when i told both of them repeatedly they did nothing fro months but mouth me off or play dumb or call me a Troll.
and the difference was one is an IPO clone coin scam and one was a clone (1st) of sorts of Quark with far more rare coins released fairly.
So he was taking advantage of anyone that bought SRC at Polo thinking they seen cheap prices for arb'ing.
And again i say this because he mouthed me off about denied it all insulted me with his numerous shell accounts.

which is my key point..

This guy has publicly demonstrated to be a liar and an untrustworthy deceitful coin cloner who posts IPO clone coins.
He has a mouthy childish attitude and he uses a n army of dummy accounts to push his various clone coins (he can't code)

AND YOU MORONS OUT THERE WANT TOP PAY THIS FUCKING IDIOT NOOB (registered in Dec 2013) Weazle
Money to verify YOU SCAM COIN ?

so much wow sooo much wowoow
Like i am super stunned, yet not really.. this BCTalk guys
the scammers just lay low and come back with a vengeance later..  playing dumb, as always.

this fuck should be blacklisted from crypto never mind running some come of trust list / index of sorts.. gimme a fucking bloody god an break  LOL

these scammy fucktards have balls and NEVER ever leave !
I bet 90% of every guy that posted a scam or virus in the wallet etc is still here to this very day posting shit endlessly
these fuckers will not pass up free money and the easiest way in human history to scam idiots for cash.
Don't be low hanging fruit guys.. this place is crawling with rotten moldy maggots !
If ANYONE should cough up some ID and be verified it's this TK808 fucker ..think about it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

If ANYONE should cough up some ID and be verified it's this TK808 fucker ..think about it.

http://www.coinssource.com/about/

He listed his identity, as well as several co-workers.

The naming issue with the coin you are mentioning was primarily due to poloniex, I believe. They took forever to change it ... no idea why.

The ipo was for coins source, for shares of the site, not the coin. They pretty much have given away most of their coin, for free, via promotions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:47:15 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/about/

He listed his identity, as well as several co-workers.

The naming issue with the coin you are mentioning was primarily due to poloniex, I believe. They took forever to change it ... no idea why.

The ipo was for coins source, for shares of the site, not the coin. They pretty much have given away most of their coin, for free, via promotions.

wtf man you think i lied and made that up ?
you think i don't remember going back and forth with him and only him with other guys joining in with me telling HIM ?
gimme a god damn break LOL

i was there and i know damn well what happened !
and it had fuck all to do with Poloniex really..

i and others told him first off MONTHS before it went on Poloniex.. then he admitted it and apologized
and when i then noticed roughly two months later he lied, when he said sorry to us all and insisted he was going to change it..
he never did !
And when i confronted him about it and said wtf man ??
he played dumb and said i was a troll and bullshiting etc.
And no i was fucking not !
he juggled around locking topics to sweep it under the rug too.
AND..
I am 1,000% correct when i say he has made clone coin IPO's and lied about shit to do with them (which demonstrates dishonesty and a lack of integrity)
and his response around 2 months later (after the symbol conversation) was beyond insulting and childish and his name calling shell accounts were a bit much..
When i brought it up all of a sudden a bunch of guys with 2 or 3 posts start calling me names and calling me a liar. (i never lied about anything i was laser accurate)
He was hoping people had forgotten around here.. and they did
i was the only one who remembered it all i think.. hiding and playing dumb is VERY effective around here. Roll Eyes

i never lied about fuck all and he looks like a scammy dishonest weazle with no credibility !
and then he has the nerve to start this shit ? really ? hahahhahah

Don't be idiots guys.. .this clown is on a train creating domains and clone coins etc and trying to get a strangle hold on the scene with scammy stunts (cryptopaths ?) LOL
and trying to position himself in a position of authority.. when he is a liar scamming clone coin pushing IPO posting NOOB !
Some kid who showed up here and started making scam coins in December 2013 now wants to regulate coin devs ?
I can tell you all one thing for sure.. no real devs i know that started this shit before i got here are going to pay this noob fuck all for anything..
or give him their id / private info etc

i stand by every single word i said 100% and if it doesn't sound colossally scammy then you guys are high on crack !
and if anyone should pony up sum ID and private identity info to be verified, it's this weazle !

..so don't you dare play dumb and try and twist someone else's scammy bulshit stunts and games and lies on me and Poloniex !
i am just the guy who caught him a bunch of times and confronted him.

And what part of i am sorry (he said) and you right don't you guys get ?
the confusing part where he did a 180 later on and denied it all and started lying and getting mouthy ? (ala: iGotSpots style)
that is what liars do !!!
They go, oh ok.. ya caught me.. then they wait a bit when no one is looking and start scamming the fuck out of people again
and if you call them on it they will play dumb and demand they don't know what your talking about.. just like he's being doing !
he keeps disappearing and coming back with more websites.. linked to his scammy coins etc after the heat has died down
and every time he plays dumb about it all !

Are you guys all retarded or what ?
What the flying fuck would you all think of me if i made some random clone coin then i IPO'd it etc
then i gave it the trade symbol "DOGE" then i said OOOOPPPSSSYYY my bad Sorry and told you all i would change it..
then i had it added ON PURPOSE to a major exchange using that exact trade symbol like a month or two later ?
Then when confronted i denied any conversation ever happened at all and attacked you all outright !
Then what would you all think ?
and notice i made an example of a coin that had no IPO and one that DID !

I would never ever hear the end of it if i pulled a stunt like that.. people would rage to hell and back but this guy can get away it ?
He KNEW damn well what he was doing and he did it on purpose then attacked anyone that threatened to expose the TRUTH about him.
When i had a pile of guys backing me up saying the same thing he was all apologetic and kissing ass and saying sorry..
but when i was alone and brought it up later when i seen it added to Poloniex he figured he could play dumb, attack me and call me names and discredit me.

I'm telling ya guys these scammy weazles have some balls the size of a god damn planet LOL
They do NOT let up .. EVER !
And they hang out here cycling through accounts trying to bob and weave guys like me playing dumb and attacking the people who expose them
and cooking up more schemes.. it's a never ending cycle..this guy has many more to come i am sure.
God only knows how many accounts and coins & shit this guy has made..

And hey i can see dropping it and moving on but guys seriously i HAVE to say something when i see a guy wrapped up on that drama before
NOW pulling a stunt like this in his new topic..

FUD first & ask questions later™
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

wtf man you think i lied and made that up ?
you think i don't remember going back and forth with him and only him with other guys joining in with me telling HIM ?
gimme a god damn break LOL

i was there and i know damn well what happened !
and it had fuck all to do with Poloniex really..

i and others told him first off MONTHS before it went on Poloniex.. then he admitted it and apologized
and when i then noticed roughly two months later he lied, when he said sorry to us all and insisted he was going to change it..
he never did !

I'm not sure of timelines, but I do recall him saying he wanted to change it, told Poloniex to change it, yet they dawdled and took forever to do so. Again, I have no idea why they waited so long.

To be honest, we are talking about a coin given away for free basically, with little to no volume, and I expect basically nobody even noticed it when it was released. I don't mean this as an excuse, just it's a lot of anger over something that doesn't particularity matter nor I expect many even care about.

I am 1,000% correct when i say he has made clone coin IPO's and lied about shit to do with them (which demonstrates dishonesty and a lack of integrity)

If you have any evidence, I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in seeing it. I would be. All I am aware of is the fact he made a coin, which by the looks of it, was primarily for promotion purposes. There was no IPO on the coin itself, so I'm not entirely sure why you keep claiming such.

As for him being a scammer, typically they don't release their photos, real names, phone numbers and so on. I've had differences of opinion on how they managed their trust rating thing there, so don't take this as a blanket statement that I approve fully of how they have done things -- but to me, any trust rating program is better than none at all.
flobdeth

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:05:14 AM

Good job, are you a Gvt agency?

Lets take all names of Devs and pass it onto the US Gvt, GTFO town clowns.  The whole point of Crypto, it IS pseudo anonymous

Sorry, but anyone signing up to these kind of things are just asking for "legal" trouble

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: