Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120320 times)
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:45:58 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 10:13:34 AM by Hikol

Do you trade binary options, guys? I would really like to try it out soon too, and I will be using Strategy testing Binary options for it. What do you think about it? Maybe you can share some tips here too. I would really appreciate any advice from you here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

Btc-e has MT4 platform and they provide liquidity/ market quotes for Fxopen and Tradersway, so it should hold a place in the list.I hold a cryptocurrency account woth FxOpen and new clients can get $10 worth of Bitcoin as bonus on registering - don't forget to read and understand the terms and conditions as bonus from some brokers  often end as fetters.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

Btc-e has MT4 platform and they provide liquidity/ market quotes for Fxopen and Tradersway, so it should hold a place in the list.I hold a cryptocurrency account woth FxOpen and new clients can get $10 worth of Bitcoin as bonus on registering - don't forget to read and understand the terms and conditions as bonus from some brokers  often end as fetters.
Good to mention that about bonus because it's usually internal and you can't withdrawal so easily.

There is no specific regulation and laws about Bitcoin and forex, Bitcoin is not a foreign currency.

Is there any services which are not like gambling with forex trading? I'd like to test them and of course if they don't ask for identification and documents.

🖤😏
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

Never try forex trading, focus more on altcoin and bitcoin trading. The bitcoin price next year may be worth 1 car. Hopefully one day have to try forex if already have additional capital. Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

responding some things on the fly here:

binary options is gambling. I prefer trading

BTC-E isn't a Forex broker? yea, it has Forex pairs, but it's not realy suitable to trade

only options for trading without identification and documents are number three and four in the list.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:44:36 PM

BTC-E isn't a Forex broker? yea, it has Forex pairs, but it's not realy suitable to trade

only options for trading without identification and documents are number three and four in the list.
If BTC-e  is truly not suitable for trading as you suggested, how come they are the liquidity provider for two brokers that are listed here? Can you be specific on what makes them unsuitable aside from being just an exchange?  One more thing, have you tried Touch/Touch Not binary options before? If no, give it a try and let's know if binary option is still everything gambling!
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

If BTC-e  is truly not suitable for trading as you suggested, how come they are the liquidity provider for two brokers that are listed here? Can you be specific on what makes them unsuitable aside from being just an exchange?  One more thing, have you tried Touch/Touch Not binary options before? If no, give it a try and let's know if binary option is still everything gambling!

I'm talking about Forex trading, not Bitcoin trading. this thread isn't about Bitcoin trading

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:46:12 PM

Never try forex trading, focus more on altcoin and bitcoin trading. The bitcoin price next year may be worth 1 car. Hopefully one day have to try forex if already have additional capital. Grin
I have already good experience in forex trading, but I never found it as profitable as bitcoin and even alt coins are,  I personally  invested a  good amount of bitcoin in bitcoin and simple holding it, but some time when the price of bitcoin become stable or when I realize that the bitcoin market is going to get a correction then  I invest my bitcoin In alt coins, from where I also get a good profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HEWRA

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

I always wanted to make a deposit into my forex account with bitcoins, but  I havent found any brokarage that allows that Smiley
im really happy that someone made this thread, now I can do such a thing!
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

Thank you for your post about it. But exactly  I suggest you trade carefully because a lot of broker become scam or not professional with their job. Some broker have regulations not accept some country to trade with reason trader only need welcome bonus and never invested some money. They also required some proof like new ID, passport or bill that sometimes make trade confused about verification. Maybe in the next day I'll try to trade currency with bitcoin but must learn how it works. Hope you always update your post and thank you very much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jag1969

Activity: 136
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

hello, i´m old trader and i had curiosity about bitcoin ecosystem so searching in the web i tried to find forex brokers that offer mt4 platform and accounts based in bitcoin. i could find just three. fxchoice, simplefx and evolvemarkets. these three brokers aren´t regulated brokers they are just registered like ib companies, the first in belice, the second and the third in st.vicent and grenadines. i know is dangerous to trade with them but i took the risk because i want to learn about cryptocurrencies (i´ve just invested a little amount). the problem with bitcoin is that any financial authority wants to regulate it. does anybody know another broker with mt4 and accounts based in btc? in this thread i read that we are mostly forex traders, could anybody write a review about greencoinx?. perhaps this altcoin could be accepted by financial authorities like fca, asic, cysec, fma, nfa.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:46:47 AM

I'm not a hater of forex but i agree with this because trading bitcoin and altcoin is easier and it can make us millionaire in just a few days without having a lot of time to study like in the forex trading and cryptocurrnecy trading is one of the best trading field which some of the forex traders are going in and they leaving forex trading because they see opportunity and future with cryptos.
abrajon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:17:31 AM

guys could you tell me forex site deposit with credit card and witdraw with btc this is very important for me i dont have cash i have only credit card and i need good comission deposit with credit card somo site support credit card %2 or zero comission but not to support btc withdraw
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

guys could you tell me forex site deposit with credit card and witdraw with btc this is very important for me i dont have cash i have only credit card and i need good comission deposit with credit card somo site support credit card %2 or zero comission but not to support btc withdraw

I don't think this will work. afaik you have to withdraw again with the credit card if you deposit with it, at least up to that same amount

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

kraken.com

Is that Bitcoin trading only ?
Kraken.com is a bitcoin trading only, forex brokers are different from currencies exchangers platform. Intafor forex has also added bitcoin trading to their portfolio, you can now trade bitcoin and dollar on their site now.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Intafor forex has also added bitcoin trading to their portfolio, you can now trade bitcoin and dollar on their site now.

you mean this "broker"? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

abrajon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:44:51 AM

ok you said they have no site depoit with credit card withdraw with btc well thanks ,do u have a site to buy btc with credit card cheapest price daily volume over 10k
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

ok you said they have no site depoit with credit card withdraw with btc well thanks ,do u have a site to buy btc with credit card cheapest price daily volume over 10k

I'm no credit card to BTC expert. this might be actualy a question for another subforum. afaik, people use services like https://purse.io/ to use the card

bets21

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

how about binarymate.com ? any reviews for this site ?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

how about binarymate.com ? any reviews for this site ?

not much http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13189/binarymate-binary-brokers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: