Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120320 times)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:08:59 PM

I am using Instaforex as of now but I haven't yet withdrawn via bitcoins. They charge fee and that's the reason I chose PayPal as a withdrawal option which is best suited to me. It's the best trading platform compared to other trading websites as they allow you to earn your deposit and also allow you to withdraw the profit. I'm now trying to invest bitcoins and see how it works.

last time I emailed them they didn't accept BTC anymore. look at the first post. guess this chages acording to BTC price lol.

When did you email them? As far as I have seen last week and today as well, BTC withdrawal option is still available but they need us to withdraw atleast 50 USD which is why I am now working with ecoin.eu for bitcoins and on instaforex I use their Skrill withdrawal option. Other payment methods are just so expensive.

July 2014

1.5 years back? LOL!

Now they allow withdrawals via bitcoin for no fee charged but I am not sure of the deposit option though. I have a bonus forex account.

yea. I'm just saying that they seam to be very inconstant. sometimes they accept BTC, sometimes not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svesp15

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 06:18:47 AM

Hmm...  doing my saturday night web surfing, may have discovered a new Bitcoin Forex Broker start up.

www.bit10fx.com

Never heard of them. Facebook page says "launched in November".  So, this week?  The website isn't even fully functional yet.  Says they trade cryptos, forex, indexes, commodities, but I don't see an asset list. 

No explanation whether they will offer true bitcoin denominated accounts or just accepting bitcoin for deposit withdrawal. 

Also accepting neteller, moneybookers, credit card, so maybe this will be something like a Simplefx broker.

Located in UK but "regulated according to German securities exchange rules"?  Regulation means no dice for yanks Sad
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:43:49 PM

Hmm...  doing my saturday night web surfing, may have discovered a new Bitcoin Forex Broker start up.

www.bit10fx.com

Never heard of them. Facebook page says "launched in November".  So, this week?  The website isn't even fully functional yet.  Says they trade cryptos, forex, indexes, commodities, but I don't see an asset list. 

No explanation whether they will offer true bitcoin denominated accounts or just accepting bitcoin for deposit withdrawal. 

Also accepting neteller, moneybookers, credit card, so maybe this will be something like a Simplefx broker.

Located in UK but "regulated according to German securities exchange rules"?  Regulation means no dice for yanks Sad

from "about us":

Bit10Fx is a leading provider of online forex trading services.

is it?

Established in 2014,...

yet the page looks like it was made yesterday

svesp15

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:01:37 AM

www.bit10fx.com

from "about us":

is it?

Established in 2014,...

Yes, suspicious.  In another place they say they offer "400 CFDs".  So where are they?  Somebody does seem to be getting ready to offer something on this site though.

This weekend the link to the MT4 download was dead, but today I was able to download the platform.  Tried a demo account to see what was there.  Not "400 CFDs", only 23 currency spreads, gold, silver, oil, and the usual stock indexes. 

Disappointing.  Spreads not bad though.  At this point I probably won't bother with them.  Waiting for those 400 CFDs! 
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

www.bit10fx.com

from "about us":

is it?

Established in 2014,...

Yes, suspicious.  In another place they say they offer "400 CFDs".  So where are they?  Somebody does seem to be getting ready to offer something on this site though.

This weekend the link to the MT4 download was dead, but today I was able to download the platform.  Tried a demo account to see what was there.  Not "400 CFDs", only 23 currency spreads, gold, silver, oil, and the usual stock indexes. 

Disappointing.  Spreads not bad though.  At this point I probably won't bother with them.  Waiting for those 400 CFDs! 

it seams they use MT4 of this broker: fxtune.com

which hasn't even an entry on http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

I wont add this to the list atm....but I'll take another look in the future

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

also very strange this sentence:

Your investment will be guaranteed and secured by our company, as we have professional trader who has over 10 years experience in forex trading.

what kind of garantee is a "professional trader"? lol

prob. their claim that their company is registered in UK is false, too

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 12:46:52 PM

didn't read all the details in your thread but how much do i need to trade with fxopen?
I want my account to be able to earn $1/pip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:29:43 PM

I have used First global credit and still trade there. Their trading interface is very simple and the verification process is super fast. There is a huge number of stocks to trade from, like they cover almost all sectors. I asked them several question about their business' legitimacy; they seemed very transparent about it. Support department replies very quick than I thought they would. And I just love the trading competitions they run every now and then.

Is anyone else here trading with them?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:35:10 AM

didn't read all the details in your thread but how much do i need to trade with fxopen?
I want my account to be able to earn $1/pip.

you need to buy 0.1 Lots on EURUSD for example, wich is worth 10000 Euros, divided by the max leverage of 500 = 20 Euros
OBVIOUSLY you need colataral money. I would sugest to deposit at least $100 to play 0.1 Lots.
read about position sizing and money managment

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:45:19 AM

I have used First global credit and still trade there. Their trading interface is very simple and the verification process is super fast. There is a huge number of stocks to trade from, like they cover almost all sectors. I asked them several question about their business' legitimacy; they seemed very transparent about it. Support department replies very quick than I thought they would. And I just love the trading competitions they run every now and then.

Is anyone else here trading with them?

yea. it seams to be a great offer. I'm in contact with them. I will add info about this in the first post tomorrow.
I have information that they will have a new competition starting on the 23rd of November.
competition can be joined by opening an account here (no KYC needed): https://firstglobalcredit.com/register?refrence=%20rei

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:19:30 AM

is registering with fxopen has to have a bank account or simply we just have to have btc address?
don't want them calling me later as well. I've tried trading with some broker, they tend to spam and calli me on the phone with a comeback promo.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:14:04 AM

is registering with fxopen has to have a bank account or simply we just have to have btc address?
don't want them calling me later as well. I've tried trading with some broker, they tend to spam and calli me on the phone with a comeback promo.

They have many deposit methods. No bank account required. To deposit there in BTC and trade Forex you have to transform BTC in fiat though; and the spread of their BTCUSD exchange is big. They have cryto-accounts, but you can only trade cryptos with them.

The only times they called me was when I withdrawed BTC. They ask you if it is realy you doing the withdrawal.

svesp15

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

Here's a no-KYC bitcoin broker of questionable reputation -- 796.com

This is a Chinese broker located in Seychelles.  They have been trading bitcoin "futures" since 2013, but recently added several CFD offerings, including the China FTSE A50 Index (BTC and LTC denominated versions).

Haven't traded with them yet, so can't speak to execution, withdrawals, etc.  I was a little turned off by the bizarre method they use to establish margin for the CFDs.  Basically you have to select either .05BTC or .1BTC per contract (5LTC, 10LTC) which works out to margin calls at 100 points or 200 points respectively on China A50.  Similar setup for the other CFDs.  Not allowed to put up any more margin than that initially, which is fine for short term day trades, but could easily create a margin call situation if holding overnight.  They should just let us choose whatever margin we want -- like 1broker does.

These guys are bottom of the barrel, but hard to find anyone else out there beyond what you've already posted.   

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:11:28 AM

They have many deposit methods. No bank account required. To deposit there in BTC and trade Forex you have to transform BTC in fiat though; and the spread of their BTCUSD exchange is big. They have cryto-accounts, but you can only trade cryptos with them.

The only times they called me was when I withdrawed BTC. They ask you if it is realy you doing the withdrawal.

Don't they track IP?
I've been trading with brokers in the past and I hate it when they call to ask some questions like I'm being interrogated.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:11:43 PM

Here's a no-KYC bitcoin broker of questionable reputation -- 796.com

This is a Chinese broker located in Seychelles.  They have been trading bitcoin "futures" since 2013, but recently added several CFD offerings, including the China FTSE A50 Index (BTC and LTC denominated versions).

Haven't traded with them yet, so can't speak to execution, withdrawals, etc.  I was a little turned off by the bizarre method they use to establish margin for the CFDs.  Basically you have to select either .05BTC or .1BTC per contract (5LTC, 10LTC) which works out to margin calls at 100 points or 200 points respectively on China A50.  Similar setup for the other CFDs.  Not allowed to put up any more margin than that initially, which is fine for short term day trades, but could easily create a margin call situation if holding overnight.  They should just let us choose whatever margin we want -- like 1broker does.

These guys are bottom of the barrel, but hard to find anyone else out there beyond what you've already posted.  

Thanks. Didn't know they started to offer CFDs. Added to list

Don't they track IP?
I've been trading with brokers in the past and I hate it when they call to ask some questions like I'm being interrogated.

They seam to track IP, since they said the reason for calling my on my withdrawel was that my ip changed (I have no fixed IP). They are definetly not one of that brokers you mentioned (calling for no reason), which I hate a lot also.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:21:38 AM

there is broker asia? like OctaFX or FBS?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:30:13 AM

there is broker asia? like OctaFX or FBS?

why would that matter when you use Bitcoin?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:34:41 PM

The Trading Challenge started today at https://firstglobalcredit.com/register?refrence=rei

http://postimg.org/image/h79y3uyvl/

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:00:20 AM

Why do you put a warning about bit4x.com? That article is not true. bit4x.com is by far the best place for trading forex with bitcoins.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:25:52 AM

That article is not true.

here is the link to the oficial site: http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/worth-it-financial-services-ltd-clone

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: