Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120324 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:13:06 PM

SimpleFx.com celebrates the event offering a 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.
I have just visited on SimpleFx.com and tried to read also I have searched on their for 50% discount but I have not found the info of it. And also you have shared your referral link in the guise of the web link. If people report that then you may face problem for violating forum rules.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleFX

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:36:55 AM

@Victorycoin here you have more information about Pizza Day Promotion: https://blog.simplefx.com/2019/04/19/simplefx-cuts-spread-by-half-on-bitcoin-pizza-day/

There will be 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Victorycoin

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

@Victorycoin here you have more information about Pizza Day Promotion: https://blog.simplefx.com/2019/04/19/simplefx-cuts-spread-by-half-on-bitcoin-pizza-day/

There will be 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.
You are a nice person who is very much helpful, thank you very much for providing the link of the pizza day discount offer which is mind blowing offer, thank you very much mate.
mmanager

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:57:46 AM

Hi!

If someone is looking for Forex Broker who has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well, I can recommend a company which I cooperate for a long time: https://nsbroker.com

If you a newbie, they can help with learning materials like tutorials and ebooks.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well

what does that mean?

---

for the intrested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10531/www.nsfx.com?per-page=50

HollyWooD954

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:50:43 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 06:55:01 PM by HollyWooD954

what does that mean?

---

for the intrested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10531/www.nsfx.com?per-page=50

you are definitely a legend.  any update on brokers that use mt4/mt5 with these new US regulations banning every exchange?  i am in the US and have been using evolve.markets since i found your post a year ago, but i am hesitant of them exit scamming so i've been doing light trading there.

i've seen a few around another post that linked me here..
i-pandora (maybe scam?)
avatrade (maybe scam?)
fxopen (FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.)
just forex (Please note: we do not provide services for U.S. residents and entities of any kind.)
myfxchoice
nordFX
and simpleFX, but with this one, it has the same disclaimer like evolve does (does not provide services to citizens and residents of the United States)
trader's way (All information on this website is not directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.)  ??

any update would be much appreciated.

i am looking to  deposit bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin and trade bitcoin versus usd and other commodities like gold and silver, and must have leverage (the higher the better)
if there are other options to deposit cash and trade bitcoin and withdraw cash, i guess that is good too Smiley)

evolve.markets is great so far, i really enjoy them, fast deposit, fast withdrawals... but i'm noticing that nordfx and myfxchoice would be the best in legal terms... for US customers.. have not seen anything on their websites about not providing to US customers...

i also have problems with linking accounts with uphold and i have a friend who had problems with their wells fargo bank when using uphold.

also, i want to NOTE: FATF (financial action task force) will be in effect next week, end of june.  any amount of or over 1000$ that you withdraw and put into your bank account using crypto's will be sent over to the FATF.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:56:28 PM

what does that mean?

---

you are definitely a legend.  any update on brokers that use mt4/mt5 with these new US regulations banning every exchange?  i am in the US and have been using evolve.markets since i found your post a year ago, but i am hesitant of them exit scamming so i've been doing light trading there.

i've seen a few around another post that linked me here..
i-pandora (maybe scam?)
avatrade (maybe scam?)
fxopen (FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.)
just forex (Please note: we do not provide services for U.S. residents and entities of any kind.)
myfxchoice
nordFX
and simpleFX, but with this one, it has the same disclaimer like evolve does (does not provide services to citizens and residents of the United States)
trader's way (All information on this website is not directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.)  ??

any update would be much appreciated.

i am looking to  deposit bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin and trade bitcoin versus usd and other commodities like gold and silver, and must have leverage (the higher the better)
if there are other options to deposit cash and trade bitcoin and withdraw cash, i guess that is good too Smiley)

evolve.markets is great so far, i really enjoy them, fast deposit, fast withdrawals... but i'm noticing that nordfx and myfxchoice would be the best in legal terms... for US customers.. have not seen anything on their websites about not providing to US customers...

i also have problems with linking accounts with uphold and i have a friend who had problems with their wells fargo bank when using uphold.

also, i want to NOTE: FATF (financial action task force) will be in effect next week, end of june.  any amount of or over 1000$ that you withdraw and put into your bank account using crypto's will be sent over to the FATF.

Hi,
sorry for the delay. was on vacation.

Go with FxChoice. they accept US customers.
check out Poundtrader's (USA) long-term review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers

Victorycoin

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:18:44 AM

Hi!

If someone is looking for Forex Broker who has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well, I can recommend a company which I cooperate for a long time: https://nsbroker.com

If you a newbie, they can help with learning materials like tutorials and ebooks.
It is great that they accept major crypto to trade on Forex though I do not like to trade on Forex with crypto. I like to trade crypto only on crypto market, trading on Forex by crypto is more risky then fiat.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Hi!

It is great that they accept major crypto to trade on Forex though I do not like to trade on Forex with crypto. I like to trade crypto only on crypto market, trading on Forex by crypto is more risky then fiat.

trading forex on crypto-based account is more suited for buy'n'holders, just like altcoin trading.
you can "hedge" your deposits on BTCUSD pairs at the same broker though.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:57:58 PM

Is this currently operating? What will be your odds in other cryptocurrency exchanges?
I am asking this because this only the first forex I have seen since I entered in cryptocurrency. And it sounds amazing! It is good to have this kind of Forex who adapts bitcoin. It shows that you want to merge cryptocurrency soon at your platform.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:44:00 PM

Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.

kind of-ish. not realy though. it's more like a hedge. as long as you have a short-position as big as your BTC you will efectifly be in fiat, and BTC movements wont effect your net worth. Since some (all?) brokers even have a positive swap on the BTUSD pair, you would be even recieving interest.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:45:56 PM

Is this currently operating? What will be your odds in other cryptocurrency exchanges?
I am asking this because this only the first forex I have seen since I entered in cryptocurrency. And it sounds amazing! It is good to have this kind of Forex who adapts bitcoin. It shows that you want to merge cryptocurrency soon at your platform.

Sorry, but I have problems understanding your english. Are you German?

freigeist

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:30:58 PM

Hello.

I have one question.

Thanks.

kind of-ish. not realy though. it's more like a hedge. as long as you have a short-position as big as your BTC you will efectifly be in fiat, and BTC movements wont effect your net worth. Since some (all?) brokers even have a positive swap on the BTUSD pair, you would be even recieving interest.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm not sure I have fully understood you therefore I will put here s simple example with small numbers.

Let suppose BTC price is at 1000$ and I sell 1 BTC  on Kraken for 1000$.
Once sold  I will always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future and
I will be able to withdraw the 1000$ on my bank account.

Now if I do the same using a forex platform  and I sell 1 BTC @ 1000$ with no leverage (leverage 1:1)
will I always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future for example if it goes down on 100$ or it goes up on 2000$
and will I be able to withdraw this 1000$ to my bank account?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

Hello.

I have one question.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm not sure I have fully understood you therefore I will put here s simple example with small numbers.

Once sold  I will always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future and

Now if I do the same using a forex platform  and I sell 1 BTC @ 1000$ with no leverage (leverage 1:1)
will I always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future for example if it goes down on 100$ or it goes up on 2000$

ok,
first let's make clear I understood you:
you want to deposit BTC to a forex broker and trade on a Bitcoin denominated account, right?

if this is correct than the answer is:
-if you for example have 1 BTC and deposit it to the broker
-and then open a short position of 1 BTC
-and then BTC falls 10%
-you will then have 1.11111111 BTC on your account; which will have the same value in $ as 1 BTC before the fall.

so:
-if today your 1BTC would have a value of $10000; and you open a short position of 1 BTC
-and tomorrow BTC has a value of $9000
-you will have 1.11111111 BTC which have a value of $10000

CalmTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:54:14 PM

You should add turnkey forex to the list as well, they accept cryptos for deposit and withdrawal on transaction fee and they accept US clients.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:48:32 PM

You should add turnkey forex to the list as well, they accept cryptos for deposit and withdrawal on transaction fee and they accept US clients.

I'll have a look at it.
Where are you guys registered?

freigeist

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:59:40 PM

Hello.

I have one question.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer.

ok,
first let's make clear I understood you:
you want to deposit BTC to a forex broker and trade on a Bitcoin denominated account, right?

if this is correct than the answer is:
-if you for example have 1 BTC and deposit it to the broker
-and then open a short position of 1 BTC
-and then BTC falls 10%
-you will then have 1.11111111 BTC on your account; which will have the same value in $ as 1 BTC before the fall.

so:
-if today your 1BTC would have a value of $10000; and you open a short position of 1 BTC
-and tomorrow BTC has a value of $9000
-you will have 1.11111111 BTC which have a value of $10000

And if I sale for 10000$ and it goes up 10% I suppose I will have around 0.9 BTC which will again be 10000$ before the rise or not?
Will I be able to withdraw this 10000$ on my bank account in FIAT currency like is possible on those other "normal" cryptoexchanges?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:34:56 PM

And if I sale for 10000$ and it goes up 10% I suppose I will have around 0.9 BTC which will again be 10000$ before the rise or not?

yes. the exact value would be 0.90909090 BTC

Will I be able to withdraw this 10000$ on my bank account in FIAT currency like is possible on those other "normal" cryptoexchanges?

let's make clear once again here that if you short on BTCUSD on a forex broker you are not actualy selling your coins.
though you can actualy sell (exchange) your coins on most forex brokers working with Bitcoin, it actually doesn't make sense to use them for this. some have huge spreads for this operation (others not).
If you want to exchange your BTC and withdraw your $, you should use a regular crypto-exchange with withdraw option to a bank account in your country.
unless you have a specific reason for using a forex broker for this.(?)

freigeist

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:20:21 PM

yes. the exact value would be 0.90909090 BTC

let's make clear once again here that if you short on BTCUSD on a forex broker you are not actualy selling your coins.
though you can actualy sell (exchange) your coins on most forex brokers working with Bitcoin, it actually doesn't make sense to use them for this. some have huge spreads for this operation (others not).
If you want to exchange your BTC and withdraw your $, you should use a regular crypto-exchange with withdraw option to a bank account in your country.
unless you have a specific reason for using a forex broker for this.(?)

Thanks.
So if I'm not actually selling my coins when shorting can I loose the amount on my account on that broker
if the change of the BTC value is to wide or this just applies if leverage is used while shorting?

Some countries my have 0% tax or lower tax on income from forex trading.
Don't you think that in that case this could be a valid reason to use a forex platform to exchange into fiat?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: