China - 5 (6.6%)
Islamic Militants - 11 (14.5%)
West Ukraine - 1 (1.3%)
Israel - 18 (23.7%)
North Korea - 10 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is More Evil?  (Read 3071 times)
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:11:21 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:31:36 PM by dKingston

Impossible to cast a vote at such poll. It depends on: more evil to who?
Russia is more evil to Ukraine and many other undermined ex-Soviet states, US to anybody sleeping over oil, gold or diamonds, North Korea, China and Islamic Radicals to its own people, Israel to Arab states...
"West Ukraine" makes no sense there, by the way. That's just an issue to Russians, nobody else. Like West Moldavia, South Georgia and others that doesn't want the Kremlin's "Obey or else" rule.

That's why we need to vote to know what the majority believe.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:22:35 AM

The US will win the poll, without a shadow of a doubt. Tongue

[...] I voted USA for the sheer amount of destructive interfering in the affairs of other states, most of which are located on the other side of the globe from the US, deposing legitimate governments, murdering state leaders, starting bloody wars.

The US did a lot on its side of the globe too, unfortunately - just look at South and Central America. By the way, is the embargo on Cuba still in effect? Why? Smiley

I'd pick the US. Islamic militants may be killing thousands of people. But we should remember that it was the CIA which created them. The treatment should be done for the disease, and not for the symptoms. USA is the cancer which is destroying the earth.

All in all, the US isn't really the disease either. Sure, it's the current bully on the block, but every empire that preceded it did pretty much the same. And as others mentioned, Russia, China, etc. are the same - just on a more limited area, on account of not being as powerful as the US. If you want to go after the disease, I'd say you'd have to look at the way society is structured.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:23:22 PM

All in all, the US isn't really the disease either. Sure, it's the current bully on the block, but every empire that preceded it did pretty much the same. And as others mentioned, Russia, China, etc. are the same - just on a more limited area, on account of not being as powerful as the US. If you want to go after the disease, I'd say you'd have to look at the way society is structured.

How can you say that Russia and China are as worse as the USA?

Here is the list of nations which the Americans have invaded in the past few decades. Give me the corresponding list of the countries invaded by China and Russia.

1949 Greece
1952 Cuba
1953 Iran
1953 British Guyana
1954 Guatemala
1955 South Vietnam
1957 Haiti
1958 Laos
1960 South Korea
1960 Laos
1960 Ecuador.
1963 Dominican Republic
1963 South Vietnam
1963 Honduras
1963 Guatemala
1963 Ecuador.
1964 Brazil
1964 Bolivia
1965 Zaire.
1966 Ghana
1967 Greece
1970 Cambodia
1970 Bolivia
1972 El Salvador
1973 Chile
1979 South Korea (Pro-USA government wanted)
1980 Liberia
1982 Chad
1983 Grenada
1987 Fiji
1989 Panama
2001 Afghanistan
2002 Venezuela
2003 Iraq
2004 Haiti
2009 Honduras
2011 Libya
2011 Tunisia
2013 Egypt
2014 Ukraine
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:26:51 PM

Americans gotta support the petrodollar guys, don't blame them for invading innocent countries. Sad
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:56:18 PM

Here is the list of nations which the Americans have invaded in the past few decades. Give me the corresponding list of the countries invaded by China and Russia. [...]

I think you might have misunderstood me; I didn't mean to say they effectively invaded/instigated coups/whatever as much as the US did, only that their actions are of the same nature; they don't act all that differently to how the US does - but given their much smaller spheres of influence, these actions are mostly limited to a few regions. The US on the other hand has a much larger sphere of influence; hence the long list you presented. But trying to portrait the US as being something completely different to all the empires that existed so far, as the root of evil, is silly; they're just more of the same, on a larger scale.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Right now the most evil is US but once China is on top it will be more evil than the US. They will even surpass what the Nazi does.

US is a deeply flawed country, but, yeah, I think people are not going to like what comes after the US is no longer #1. It's going to be a much darker world, and we're getting a preview of what that world will look like right now.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:20:59 PM

Here is the list of nations which the Americans have invaded in the past few decades. Give me the corresponding list of the countries invaded by China and Russia.

1949 Greece
1952 Cuba
1953 Iran
1953 British Guyana
1954 Guatemala
1955 South Vietnam
1957 Haiti
1958 Laos
1960 South Korea
1960 Laos
1960 Ecuador.
1963 Dominican Republic
1963 South Vietnam
1963 Honduras
1963 Guatemala
1963 Ecuador.
1964 Brazil
1964 Bolivia
1965 Zaire.
1966 Ghana
1967 Greece
1970 Cambodia
1970 Bolivia
1972 El Salvador
1973 Chile
1979 South Korea (Pro-USA government wanted)
1980 Liberia
1982 Chad
1983 Grenada
1987 Fiji
1989 Panama
2001 Afghanistan
2002 Venezuela
2003 Iraq
2004 Haiti
2009 Honduras
2011 Libya
2011 Tunisia
2013 Egypt
2014 Ukraine

I think the suffering Russia and China have inflicted on their own people -- including the raw number of people affected -- as well as what they've done abroad (Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia) surpasses all of what the U.S. has done internally (not including slavery and Indians) and abroad.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

US is not flawed, it's just new to the game and sometimes can't see beyond the horizon or own greed, what often puts them in arms way to take the responsibility over shit they shouldn't put the nose there in the first place.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

I see Obama has improved Amercia's standing in the world since every vote is not for the USA  Grin

A well deserved Nobel Peace Price!
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:57:59 PM

in terms of leaving a vaccum of destruction.. it's USA, and that's uncontested. we just have a better system to mitigate the public discourse.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:13:09 PM

I think of all of these, the Islamic Militants are the worst because of the forced mutilation and other primitive stuff. Since I can pick only one I'll stick with that. But all of the ones you mentioned above are evil in at least some way.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

North Korea is most evil towards its own people.  Biggest threat to the US or western world is a different question.
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:29:32 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 01:44:54 AM by TheIrishman

(...)
1964 Brazil

I have lived in Brazil for most of my life and I can assure you the US has never invaded the country, as they haven't invaded many others on your delusional list. In 1964 in Brazil there was a military coup under the pretense of "protecting the country from communists", and the US was most certainly favorable to this (as was a significant part of the Brazilian society at the time), but there never was any material support of any kind at all. You're a pathetic no-life Putin worshipping troll who keeps making up facts and figures just like you did on the Nintendo game thread a while ago.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:21:26 AM

(...)
1964 Brazil

I have lived in Brazil for most of my life and I can assure you the US has never invaded the country, as they haven't invaded many others on your delusional list. In 1964 in Brazil there was a military coup under the pretense of "protecting the country from communists", and the US was most certainly favorable to this (as was a significant part of the Brazilian society at the time), but there never was any material support of any kind at all. You're a pathetic no-life Putin worshipping troll who keeps making up facts and figures just like you did on the Nintendo game thread a while ago.

I don't know about the Nintendo thread, but I'd say he is mostly right here. So, take Brazil as you mentioned; the only reason there wasn't a greater US involvement in the coup was because Castello Branco's forces were more successful than anticipated - the US had readied a few ships with ammo and oil to help out, and I think they even sent a carrier there just to make sure, but it proved unnecessary. Still, there was certainly diplomatic support (not least of which in recognizing the coup), financial support of members of the opposition, and involvement of the CIA.

Now, we don't know to what extent the CIA was used, as the records haven't been declassified so far, but here's what is known:

Gordon's cables also confirm CIA covert measures "to help strengthen resistance forces" in Brazil. These included "covert support for pro-democracy street rallies…and encouragement [of] democratic and anti-communist sentiment in Congress, armed forces, friendly labor and student groups, church, and business." Four days before the coup, Gordon informed Washington that "we may be requesting modest supplementary funds for other covert action programs in the near future."

Taken from http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB118/index.htm.

So yes, there was no US invasion to be sure, but that's not the only way to get things done.
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:16:23 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:45:17 AM by TheIrishman

So yes, there was no US invasion to be sure, but that's not the only way to get things done.

It was the Cold War, and both the USA and the USSR were doing the same things all over the world. I'm sick of seeing that Putin bootlicker spread FUD everywhere, and people with no clue might end up believing there were actual invasions of Brazil and the other countries he listed.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

(...)
1964 Brazil

Ya after looking at that list you will notice that that is countries that america has influenced the people or military into electing a new government official. Mostly it is a list of CIA operations that resulted in military coupes

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:45:05 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 02:19:12 AM by Starscream

Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anywhere near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

What's going in China is some really, really serious shit, Probably even worse than in n.Korea considering they are affecting many times more people.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:51:23 AM

Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anyway near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

What's going in China is some really, really serious shit, Probably even worse than in n.Korea considering they are affecting many times more people.

Communist countries is more evil. They totally supressed its citizens to a mere zombies. They killed its citizens as if they are chickens or animals. Stalin and mao killed more than what is killed in the intire world war 2 fatalities.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:42:46 AM

Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anyway near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

Communist countries is more evil. They totally supressed its citizens to a mere zombies. They killed its citizens as if they are chickens or animals. Stalin and mao killed more than what is killed in the intire world war 2 fatalities.
I agree. Communist countries are likely the worse of all political and economic structures. There is no mobility and the government is very powerful and will use force if you try to think freely.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:31:11 AM

It was a hard choice for me, but I know what it isn't: USA.

Let's be realistic here... the USA has it's issues but it doesn't 1) blow up buildings full of innocent civilians 2) arrest anyone who speaks against the government 3) threaten to nuke anyone who doesn't bow down before a brat-leader's "fashion-forward" hair style.

I know USA bashing is the hip and cool thing to do these days, but please. The US is a pretty good place to live despite the government's overstepping, several other nations on this list, on the other hand, will literally lock people up simply for refusing to celebrate the leader's birthday, or in the case of extremist Islamic militants, for supporting women's rights (although in their case torture and death are more likely)!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: