China - 5 (6.6%)
Islamic Militants - 11 (14.5%)
West Ukraine - 1 (1.3%)
Israel - 18 (23.7%)
North Korea - 10 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is More Evil?  (Read 3075 times)
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

USA : North Korea 30 vs 14% ,lol. You goddamn Hippies & commies!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:19:58 AM

Voted USA just to piss you off Tongue
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

If I were to vote on this poll I would choose the militants.

You can blame the whole us / russia / etc for the actions of their leaders.
Of course many members on the government of those countries are "evil" and have their hand dirty but you can't say that the population of new York or Moscow is evil.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:59:20 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 01:12:50 PM by TaunSew

North Korean concentration camps?  I hope that sarcasm because it's documented that China has plenty of forced labour camps themselves, with millions in confinement and they're political prisoners.

There's the US prison labour population which makes sweat shop goods.  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:02:54 PM

Very tough question, and I'd love to take this opportunity to callously spout poorly-founded opinions out of my ass. I'll be going by guesstimated amount of evil committed and seeming commitment to continuing rather than "who's the most evil," which I wouldn't know where to begin quantifying.

21st century shitlist:
1) US
2) Sudan
3) NK
4) China
5) Israel
6) Syria
7) UK
8] Russia (ignoring the Chechen wars, remember)
9) France (I'm tempted to forgive France...)
("Islamic militants" not a valid poll option)

20th century shitlist:
1) Germany
1) Russia (tied!)
3) Japan
3) China (tied -- Imperial Japan was flat-out evil, no question - China was more shockingly stupid and callous, but inflicted more harm)
5) Belgium (CSF -- yeah, yeah, practically ancient history)
5) US (tied!)
7) Khmer Rouge
8] Italy
9) UK
(honorable mention for NK, I suppose)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

USA has invaded dozens of nations in the past several decades. On the other hand, there wasn't a single incidence of North Korea invading another sovereign nation ever since its existence.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

USA has invaded dozens of nations in the past several decades. On the other hand, there wasn't a single incidence of North Korea invading another sovereign nation ever since its existence.

Very true.  But North Korea has killed more people.  I know its only its own subjects but in terms of being evil, the North Koreans work a lot harder at it than the lazy Americans.
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:44:31 PM

Nice addition of Israel. I would probably put them ahead of the US at the moment. They're laughing in the face of the entire world right now while they slaughter civilians and bomb UN schools. Why the UN is not over there with their peacekeepers yet I don't know, or maybe I do *looks at US*.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Damnyo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

NK
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

Very true.  But North Korea has killed more people.  I know its only its own subjects but in terms of being evil, the North Koreans work a lot harder at it than the lazy Americans.

Yes. The Korean dictatorship has killed around 3 million people. But the Americans are not far behind. Some 1 million has been killed in Iraq ever since Saddam was overthrown there. And many more were killed in Afghanistan, Libya.etc.
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

Yes. The Korean dictatorship has killed around 3 million people. But the Americans are not far behind. Some 1 million has been killed in Iraq ever since Saddam was overthrown there. And many more were killed in Afghanistan, Libya.etc.
I don't think it has been quite 1 million people that died in Iraq. Not only that but much of that number is from people that were fighting against the US (casualties of war) and the rest were not killed intentionally.

The people who were killed in North Korea were very much killed intentionally. The ones who have not been killed have been threatened with a number of bad things if they even disrespect the NK leader at the time.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

I don't think it has been quite 1 million people that died in Iraq. Not only that but much of that number is from people that were fighting against the US (casualties of war) and the rest were not killed intentionally.

The people who were killed in North Korea were very much killed intentionally. The ones who have not been killed have been threatened with a number of bad things if they even disrespect the NK leader at the time.

Iraq was still a completely illegal war (a war of aggression); so not only are the more direct casualties of the war the US's fault (and all other aggressors' fault), but the predictable outcome from it as well (namely, the expected sectarian conflict, for one). And this is just Iraq; the US has been involved a little all over the world, and when outright invasions weren't the methods used, coups and support for other brutal dictators was - like for example, Saddam, throughout his worst atrocities (before he disobeyed the US' orders and was punished for it).
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:40:47 AM

Iraq was still a completely illegal war (a war of aggression); so not only are the more direct casualties of the war the US's fault (and all other aggressors' fault), but the predictable outcome from it as well (namely, the expected sectarian conflict, for one). And this is just Iraq; the US has been involved a little all over the world, and when outright invasions weren't the methods used, coups and support for other brutal dictators was - like for example, Saddam, throughout his worst atrocities (before he disobeyed the US' orders and was punished for it).
A war of aggression is not illegal. The US has not made any law to this effect. The US has not signed any treaties to this effect. The UN has not passed any resolutions to this effect. By this logic, every war would be illegal. You have a very liberal mindset.
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:20:56 AM

Impossible to cast a vote at such poll. It depends on: more evil to who?
Russia is more evil to Ukraine and many other undermined ex-Soviet states, US to anybody sleeping over oil, gold or diamonds, North Korea, China and Islamic Radicals to its own people, Israel to Arab states...
"West Ukraine" makes no sense there, by the way. That's just an issue to Russians, nobody else. Like West Moldavia, South Georgia and others that doesn't want the Kremlin's "Obey or else" rule.

I'm agree with this guy. evil is so relative. They all have their evil side.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██