Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:15:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Nxt is a scam and I have PROOF  (Read 5110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonaut (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:48:49 AM

Thanks for showing our bad the Nxt supply is compared to BTC. There is likely LESS than 100 people who owner OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply.
cryptonaut (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:52:48 AM

Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Actually, you sound a little brainwashed.  Grin

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.

I presented up to date facts on why Nxt is a scam. You present brainwash dribble about all of these great future plans and how your overlord will reward you with second place on coinmarketcap LOL.

YOU are the zombie.

I applaud you though. You almost got that sales pitch word for word from when it was dribbled to you.
peter378

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:55:13 AM

I read somewhere on here that Sataoshi mined about a million bitcoins to keep the network running when he first launched bitcoin. He could dump those any time he wanted. Does that make bitcoin a scam like you are claiming Nxt is?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:56:20 AM

Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.

I presented up to date facts on why Nxt is a scam. You present brainwash dribble about all of these great future plans and how your overlord will reward you with second place on coinmarketcap LOL.

YOU are the zombie.

I applaud you though. You almost got that sales pitch word for word from when it was dribbled to you.

For instance, the Nxt Asset Exchange has multiple Assets that have a market cap that would be in the top 50 of all current alt coin market caps.

The total market cap of all current assets is over 20 million$. And it really hasn't even been released (marketed) to the public yet.

Since Nxt carries value from being the currency backing this platform, Nxt is already undervalued. Any other company that supported a $20 million market place in its first 6 months would be valued above $50 million if it were a venture capital investment.

Nxt current market cap is probably equal to somewhere in the $100 million - $150 million range today, based on its utility of the asset exchange alone. Meaning, conservatively speaking, Nxt is currently undervalued by about 200-300%.

Market conditions will close that gap eventually. And more likely sooner rather than later.

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

I love how on the one hand OP feels the needs to make a "WAKE UP" thread, apparently for the benefit all the "Nxt shills" and then contintues to slag off the "Nxt shills".

Now I know Oscar Wilde has said consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, but that's quite a leap of imagination there Smiley

I also love how you claim "FACTS" (sic) and then don't present them. Ah well. If you ever find your conclusive "proof", I'd like to see it.

Anyway: upcoming Digital Goods Store!
If people know of Indie musicians or game developers, have them have a look at it.
It's a great way to take distribution into their own hands.
On the 15th of August Sinan Boom is going to launch their new EP on it: https://soundcloud.com/sinan-bom
Do them a favour and buy it.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:12:48 AM

I love how on the one hand OP feels the needs to make a "WAKE UP" thread, apparently for the benefit all the "Nxt shills" and then contintues to slag off the "Nxt shills".

Now I know Oscar Wilde has said consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, but that's quite a leap of imagination there Smiley

I also love how you claim "FACTS" (sic) and then don't present them. Ah well. If you ever find your conclusive "proof", I'd like to see it.

Anyway: upcoming Digital Goods Store!
If people know of Indie musicians or game developers, have them have a look at it.
It's a great way to take distribution into their own hands.
On the 15th of August Sinan Boom is going to launch their new EP on it: https://soundcloud.com/sinan-bom
Do them a favour and buy it.

^^^ This will be deleted ^^^ OP doesn't like it when you don't agree with him.

It also means this post will be deleted too   Cheesy Cheesy
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

Here is a sample of my previosuly deleted posts, looks like cryptonaut only wants to plug EXO at the cost of his 'reputation'  Grin:

The BTC can be viewed by anyone to see which amounts were donated and when for the original 21BTC that has been collected. You failed to mention James also said that more than half of the initial stake has been sold off.

I have seen you continuously attempting to create the idea that Nxt has kept secrets, that the distribution is dark  But the facts are, you can track the BTC donations on the BTC blokchain before Nxt was launched. The Nxt blockchain shows the accounts who got what and where it has been since. This 'revalation' of yours holds no weight, the initial distribution and movement of Nxt since is completely transparent by design.

Do we have any proof for any of your other claims? Did you know that satoshi owns more than 80% of all accounts of all cryptos and he created more than 100% of every coin? It is on a forum so it must be true.

If you have great facts let's see them. Colaboration would be obvious and easy to track in the blockchain, all transactions are recorded and linked. Please post the links showing this colloboration. *posted with and without a plug for MGW at the end*

As devphp as already told you in the other FUD thread, "Bruteforcing a bad wallet password has nothing to do with hacking NXT as a technology."

And as I have alrady told you in the other FUD thread...

"
While I'm here, did you know there is a bounty available to anyone from the 'java is rubbish' and 'nothing at stake' crews? It is currently valued at a large chunk of 40 million dollars!  Got to be the biggest bounty in crypto history!

All you have to do is exploit the easy, obvious weaknesses and terrible flaws in NXT and POS in general that are repeated endlessly and you will be able to claim a big chunk of the Nxt market cap. Easy money folks! So... on your, marks, set..... GO!!!

*waits for Nxt market cap to be drained to zero*

"
*posted with and without a plug for MGW at the end*
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:17:15 AM

Shall we have a real discussion now cryptonaut? If that is the purpose of this thread.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:21:48 AM

I read somewhere on here that Sataoshi mined about a million bitcoins to keep the network running when he first launched bitcoin. He could dump those any time he wanted. Does that make bitcoin a scam like you are claiming Nxt is?
Everyone knows Bitcoin is premined https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37333.0
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

Ethereum is 100% premine - they sell at a high price and keep everything. But that's great "lets just put some more coins in".
Should they ever buy back themselves, then it's a blatant pyramid scheme. But all is fine.

NXT was sold for 21 coins - nobody but 73 ppl believed in it.
Then the price rose a bit - massive stakes sold for still cheap prices on exchanges. Still, only a couple of thousand people bought.
The price rose more -  but still, right now every day there are single sell orders of 500k NXT up on Bter.  By now it's still only maybe 30.000 investors in NXT.

So why say the initial distribution is 73? Why draw this strict line? In reality it's a gradient. Every coin always starts with with one person, and then dilutes.
The difference between 73 and 30.000 is still laughable if ever at some point one billion people use it.
Anyone could have got in at any point - for cheap and got profit out of it. You still can - so stop looking at a specific point in the past and cry about it.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:53:57 AM

Thanks for showing our bad the Nxt supply is compared to BTC. There is likely LESS than 100 people who owner OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply.

Seems legit.

Here's a riddle for you:

320'000 people own falkland island pounds.
313 million people own US dollars.

Which one is better distributed?
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:00:50 AM

Multigateway is not decentralized. Its held on 3 computers of Devs who never in their life run currency exchange. So its centralize amateur currency exchange.

atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:02:32 AM

Problem with POS currencies is not the distribution per se, but the fact that probably 3-4 people control 75% of network as in POS your stake determines your importance to network.
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:06:15 AM

IMO you will probably get rich sooner on POS then on POW currencies since there is no sell pressure from miners.

But bigger problem are all cryptos in total since bitcoin doesnt make too much fuzz in the world anymore so everything is falling.

It could very well mean we are at the end of crypto train. We will see
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:11:03 AM

YOU are the zombie.

For instance, the Nxt Asset Exchange has multiple Assets that have a market cap that would be in the top 50 of all current alt coin market caps.

The total market cap of all current assets is over 20 million$. And it really hasn't even been released (marketed) to the public yet.

Since Nxt carries value from being the currency backing this platform, Nxt is already undervalued. Any other company that supported a $20 million market place in its first 6 months would be valued above $50 million if it were a venture capital investment.

Nxt current market cap is probably equal to somewhere in the $100 million - $150 million range today, based on its utility of the asset exchange alone. Meaning, conservatively speaking, Nxt is currently undervalued by about 200-300%.

Market conditions will close that gap eventually. And more likely sooner rather than later.

Actually nextcoin asset exchange is very well marketed. people from community try very hard to spam each thread on this forum to inform everyone about it.

There is around 170 assets out of which 160 are scams. If you take this out of what you calculated what is current market cap of assets?

Not to mention that JL777Hodl paid people to pump up the price on poloniex so he can dump it on poor polo noobs.

Also, market cap of those assets means very little since there is no way to sell any of it because most of order books are almost empty.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:36:55 AM

Hello again Atoni  Cheesy

MGW isn't a centralised exchange, the software keeps the funds safe in small amounts in a large number of accounts. There isn't one account to hack so as long as you can run servers, you can run this almost decentralised exchange. And the code has been release with Universal Multigateway (uMGW) so any crypto community can run their own cluster of MGW servers.

Can anyone provide any proof for these claims about who holds what? The blockchain would be a good start. I think I asked you this last time *waits to be ignored again...  Roll Eyes*

There are scams on the internet, do you blame the internet for these? Nxt AE is a platform. Each promoter of an asset has to convince the investors that they are legitimate, there is no central leadership in the Nxt Community. So there is no endorsement of any assets. Buyer beware, but you are right. There are a dozen or so excellent projects on there.

Re: the trading competition that jl777 ran for the launch of polo, you ignored my last reply.

But more importantly, did you actually offer 10k NXT bounty to next community to artificially fake volume on poloniex (https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/msg66820/#msg66820), while at same time setting price 100% higher then on nxt ae and unloading it to nxt members that went for bounty....at 100% profit on arbitrage? LOL (lol is meant for faking volume, my condolences to nxt members that actually fell for that gimmick).
How is it 'fake volume' if people are trading for profit in their own interest?

Does an instant win promotion in potatoe chips with a $200 prize create 'fake sales"? You're reaching Atoni...

There have been half a million Nxt traded on the AE in the last 24 hours (htttp://nxtreporting.com/assetcap.php), is there another decentralised exchange that is more successful?
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:42:50 AM

Hello again Atoni  Cheesy

MGW isn't a centralised exchange, the software keeps the funds safe in small amounts in a large number of accounts. There isn't one account to hack so as long as you can run servers, you can run this almost decentralised exchange. And the code has been release with Universal Multigateway (uMGW) so any crypto community can run their own cluster of MGW servers.

Can anyone provide any proof for these claims about who holds what? The blockchain would be a good start. I think I asked you this last time *waits to be ignored again...  Roll Eyes*

There are scams on the internet, do you blame the internet for these? Nxt AE is a platform. Each promoter of an asset has to convince the investors that they are legitimate, there is no central leadership in the Nxt Community. So there is no endorsement of any assets. Buyer beware, but you are right. There are a dozen or so excellent projects on there.

Re: the trading competition that jl777 ran for the launch of polo, you ignored my last reply.

But more importantly, did you actually offer 10k NXT bounty to next community to artificially fake volume on poloniex (https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/msg66820/#msg66820), while at same time setting price 100% higher then on nxt ae and unloading it to nxt members that went for bounty....at 100% profit on arbitrage? LOL (lol is meant for faking volume, my condolences to nxt members that actually fell for that gimmick).
How is it 'fake volume' if people are trading for profit in their own interest?

Does an instant win promotion in potatoe chips with a $200 prize create 'fake sales"? You're reaching Atoni...

There have been half a million Nxt traded on the AE in the last 24 hours (htttp://nxtreporting.com/assetcap.php), is there another decentralised exchange that is more successful?

So you say its almost decentralized.......its either decentralized or its not. Being that its stored on 3 computers most likely in same room seems very centralized to me. I am sure larger bitcoin exchanges run on more computers than that.

My proof for distribution is what James said in that article, that 250 million of nextcoin was released which means 75% is still held. I am very sure all bigger next holders (there are probably only a couple of them) know each other very well so James wasnt lying.

I was talking about scams in terms of market cap. If wind took out those scams as market cap he would get a lot different picture.

How is it not fake volume if he writes.....We need to get volume up there, I will pay 10k to person with most volume? (we have seen how the volume ended after his "promotion") Last time when it was on coinmarketcap it was at 87 USD volume.

Yes there is another decentralised exchange more succesful, Ripple, check the volumes that go on within Ripple network.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Problem with POS currencies is not the distribution per se, but the fact that probably 3-4 people control 75% of network as in POS your stake determines your importance to network.

Hi atoni

Your estimation seems to be off, please take a look at this chart: http://charts.nxtcrypto.org/cNoOfAwardedForgers.aspx

The 800 blocks that are forged daily in Nxt, are forged by 100+ different accounts.
Which means: There more than 100+ forging nodes, but not all of them forge a block every day.
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:51:56 AM

Hi atoni

Your estimation seems to be off, please take a look at this chart: http://charts.nxtcrypto.org/cNoOfAwardedForgers.aspx

The 800 blocks that are forged daily in Nxt, are forged by 100+ different accounts.
Which means: There more than 100+ forging nodes, but not all of them forge a block every day.

Your logic seems to be off. My post meant that 75% of network is controled by a couple of people. That means security.

And regarding accounts, I am pretty sure that many large holders dont hold everything on 1 account.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

What is this about? Someone want to pump a NXT clone's price? You can't pump a NXT clone's price by smearing Nxt. It is your father.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: