Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you eat this?  (Read 2821 times)
1ZHs

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:46:03 AM

That literally looks like suicide by calories. I'd try it though, just out of curiosity.
I am sure this is not good for you.

I might try it if I haven't eaten in days to catch up calories but otherwise no.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:49:00 AM

To be honest... the meat looks disgusting... and all I look for in a meal is meat.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ikiss4BTC

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:57:56 AM

To be honest... the meat looks disgusting... and all I look for in a meal is meat.
I am the same way. I very much love eating more or less every kind of meat but this.....uhhhh.
Hashforfun

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:13:21 AM

That looks extremely unappetizing. The meat isn't even juicy besides all of the greasy laying around it. I'm probably going to even negative review it on Yelp. ~Yikes~
schutzhund

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:11:27 AM

It says "Donut cheesesteak burger" but it doesn't looks any where near that, nope i'll pass.
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:29:56 AM

The picture looks like it's an after shot.  I wonder what it looked like before the person threw it up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

Philly cheesesteaks are pretty much the best thing in the world so yes I would devour the shit out of that
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

I wonder what it looked like before the person threw it up.
You make me laugh. That's really funny. Imagine if it is an after shot.
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:58:27 AM

OMG I WANT THAT NOW. I feel how I'm getting fat from just looking at that image... Tongue
BRB, going to buy a plane ticket to Philadelphia!

Just make sure you buy it with bitcoins. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: