Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinsortium - Cryptocurrency Stock Exchange - Free Cryptostocks Migration!  (Read 5264 times)
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:32:41 AM

up!

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paws1t1veEV

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:37:34 PM

I'm having a problem with Coinsortium. I've submitted two tickets but have not received a response.

The balance in my account is currently incorrect.

My transaction history clearly shows that I have a balance, but I'm not able to access any of the funds. There is a discrepancy between the balance shown in my transaction history and the balance listed in the my account dropdown.

I believe this has something to do with a buy order I had place on COINS that was mysteriously canceled. I placed the buy order a couple days ago but found that the order was removed overnight. I was not credited the funds and the buy was not executed. These funds are missing.

My USER ID is 680.

Please address this discrepeacy. Thank you.

Paws1t1veEV
Killerloop

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:09:04 PM

Hello, please do not post tickets here. It is not the appropriate place and it is not checked immediately like standard support ticketing.

I've replied you some hours ago, we are still investigating your issue and have not forgot your problem Smiley

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Killerloop

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:44:30 PM

Guys,
apparently Coinsortium.co is suffering the aftermath of a DDOS attack. We are looking into this and it will be solved ASAP.

Do not panic, all your funds are safe  Smiley

Paws1t1veEV

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

Hello, please do not post tickets here. It is not the appropriate place and it is not checked immediately like standard support ticketing.

I've replied you some hours ago, we are still investigating your issue and have not forgot your problem Smiley

I understand your concern with posting tickets here but I was concerned with the legitimacy of your site.

No response in 48 hours for missing coins will make one nervous.

A simple email bot with an assigned ticket number would have gone a long way to alleviate my concerns.

I will say publicly that my problem has been resolved. Thank you
Killerloop

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:07:44 AM

I understand your concern with posting tickets here but I was concerned with the legitimacy of your site.

No response in 48 hours for missing coins will make one nervous.

A simple email bot with an assigned ticket number would have gone a long way to alleviate my concerns.

I will say publicly that my problem has been resolved. Thank you

That is our standard procedure but apparently your request appeared late for some reason. I am happy everything ended well  Smiley

bezzz

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

I'm just curious, if the consortium owners have also passed the Ardeva ID verification by themselves. Couldn't find this on your website.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

I'm just curious, if the consortium owners have also passed the Ardeva ID verification by themselves. Couldn't find this on your website.

Sure, here it is: https://ardeva.com/profile/50df909d-1d9d-4923-ae35-1724c580a91f

You can take it from the COINS security on Coinsortium.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:43:16 PM

Sure, here it is: https://ardeva.com/profile/50df909d-1d9d-4923-ae35-1724c580a91f

You can take it from the COINS security on Coinsortium.

I certify I myself am not going to take your coins LOL. This is exactly what is wrong with Ardeva they have no real way to check, how can you take a company serious that lists it self and gives it self a top rating  Roll Eyes. They should have a Advisory that tells people they rated them self.

Killerloop

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:22:50 AM

I certify I myself am not going to take your coins LOL. This is exactly what is wrong with Ardeva they have no real way to check, how can you take a company serious that lists it self and gives it self a top rating  Roll Eyes. They should have a Advisory that tells people they rated them self.

I am not going to argue with you again on this matter, given your reputation and your previous behaviour it is pretty clear that your only intent is to annoy people.
Other users are welcome to ask questions.

ddepker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:40:43 AM

So... There is a message when trying to withdraw which basically says the hot wallet is empty and the request will be processed once funds are moved from the cold wallet.

I have emailed Coinsortium with no response for two days.

Anyone from Coinsortium?  Please inform us what the hold up is and when this will be rectified.

Thank you.
Shattienator

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:14:08 AM

So... There is a message when trying to withdraw which basically says the hot wallet is empty and the request will be processed once funds are moved from the cold wallet.

I have emailed Coinsortium with no response for two days.

Anyone from Coinsortium?  Please inform us what the hold up is and when this will be rectified.

Thank you.

I can not login to my account for about one week: "Oh snap! Your account is disabled".
No any response from customer service, no notifications, emails - nothing!

I have moved from Cryptostocks - and can not see any advantages on Coinsortium.
Same irresponsive shit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: