Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Password Recovery  (Read 14761 times)
BTCtalkScammerDetective

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:47:43 AM

This looks pretty good I have a old wallet which I have tried using btcrecover and to no avail it didn't work and I need to be able to gain access back I know some of the password or possible passwords but its a long list would you be able to help?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:58:52 AM

This looks pretty good I have a old wallet which I have tried using btcrecover and to no avail it didn't work and I need to be able to gain access back I know some of the password or possible passwords but its a long list would you be able to help?

Sure, shoot me a message and we can work something out.
BTCtalkScammerDetective

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:19:02 AM

Sure, shoot me a message and we can work something out.

I'll contact you soon with all the information I'll probably message you in a few hours time.
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

Cool service I used dave Bitcoin and took a 20% hit...wish I saw this a few months ago.
teamy5892

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:49:43 AM

Cool service I used dave Bitcoin and took a 20% hit...wish I saw this a few months ago.
can you recover a hacked electrum wallet?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:20:09 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 01:43:25 PM by Welsh

can you recover a hacked electrum wallet?

Are you 100% sure your wallet was hacked? You might of made a typo or simply forgot the password, I've had that a few times now where someone thought they were hacked but, simply forgot their password.

But, if your wallet is hacked then no, because they would of changed the password and then you have no information on that password, therefore making it impossible unless it's a easy password. However, it's not common for people to hack wallets and then keep it in that wallet they normally transfer out, so I ask again are you 100% sure it has been hacked?

If you are asking because you think this service could get into anyone wallet, it can't I reject everyone who hasn't got sufficient information because it's impossible to actually guess if the password is a strong password.

Just for the record, anyone who contacts me with no information on the password at all is very suspicious and I will reject that without asking any questions. This service is to help people and not hurt people.

Anyone, who needs my help shoot me a message and I'll respond normally within a few hours and no more than 12.  

truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:56:48 PM

I've just recommended my friend too you! Looks like you are much more flexible on the price than other alternatives.
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

I've just recommended my friend too you! Looks like you are much more flexible on the price than other alternatives.

Thank you.

I'm free this weekend if anyone needs help.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

Thank you.

I'm free this weekend if anyone needs help.

Can you share with us what kind of software you use to do this
I have an old litecoin wallet with some funds in it, does your method work also on altcoin wallets?

cheers
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:00:29 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 12:25:51 AM by Welsh

I have an old litecoin wallet with some funds in it, does your method work also on altcoin wallets?

cheers

All my scripts are developed by myself, nothing fancy all of them run in a python environment. I don't like the idea of publicly distributing the scripts that I've created because, of this service. If you would like to shoot me a message I can provide you with a few free alternatives if you would not like to use my service. I do offer support for litecoin and other alt coins by request.

I've been thinking recently of offering alt coin recovery free and turn it into a tip only business. I've been in contact with a few alt coin developers who would like to have a recovery service for it's users and have contacted me.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:12:40 AM

cheers

All my scripts are developed by myself, nothing fancy all of them run in a python environment. I don't like the idea of publicly distributing the scripts that I've created because, of this service. If you would like to shoot me a message I can provide you with a few free alternatives if you would not like to use my service. I do offer support for litecoin and other alt coins by request.

I've been thinking recently of offering alt coin recovery free and turn it into a tip only business. I've been in contact with a few alt coin developers who would like to have a recovery service for it's users and have contacted me.

It would be great if you could do alt coin recovery too I think you would have a bigger market target and a lot more people coming to you.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Altminer79

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:26:50 PM

I will PM you in case I need your service, book marked, thanks.
JamesGuitar

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:37:01 PM

blockchain.info wallet? How would that work? I've lost my password to a multibit wallet will you help>?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

blockchain.info wallet? How would that work? I've lost my password to a multibit wallet will you help>?

Shoot me a message and we can discuss the issue further if you would like.
Kieran Bass

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:20:19 PM

bookmarked this for the future it's gotta happen to me  Angry
Watsky

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:51:35 AM

What alt coins do you recover?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:19:09 AM

What alt coins do you recover?

Basically, I recover alt coins per request. It's a longer process because I have to setup a safe enviroment to download the client and then transfer my scripts over and then start the work, that's assuming my scripts work on the alt coin. There has been some circumstances which I had to do additional research and had to contact many alt coin developers.

Send me a message with the alt coin you are talking about and I can see what I can do.
Lone Wanderer

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

How much does this cost?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:04:49 PM

How much does this cost?

I've sent a message. Look in this thread abut price discussion, it varies per job.
Harvey Specter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:12:02 PM

Bookmarked for the future wil probably need this with the amount of wallets I keep... Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: