Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prometheus and his group are pumping Keycoin. (Exchange corruption, evidence!)  (Read 6597 times)
ProGamer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:56:04 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 02:13:08 AM by ProGamer

Prometheus and his team are behind/involved heavily with Keycoin. They were also involved with Cryptcoin. See how CRYPT turned out. They are pump and dumpers who are very good at convincing people.

I cannot stress enough how good these guys are at convincing you and others to help pump up a coin's price. They are practically expert Pump and Dumpers.

If you do buy any coins they are involved with, do so for a short term gain. These coins are going nowhere.

Edit: Image evidence of their involvement with pumping these coins:

Cryptsy helping Prometheus: http://imgur.com/ASqD6sV,Et7xbxX,yY1RNRa,ld8zLnq,IJI747U,bS40Cq9,AeO8PpF,AhAKwCp,WOgxRlx,iqCpqO5,MemabGp,HvFc5CO,Bu303cE,iXlVGdr,OsqeJuH,kzqVEkL,Y19oR2o,q59yz2m,rvG1HmO,wi57jk7,YjoMaTC,cygg1zK,yPLHtTe,n58Gub5,qCaZ5tE,9d8Rtqr,B81kL5I,podoJ4p

Heres some more stuff regarding the CRYPT drama:

Cryptsy Chat from a day or two before the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/9JgUG

People were also upset because the pumper Koolio was made an admin:

* http://imgur.com/WfmeAVi

Cryptsy chat just before the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/06nFN

Cryptsy Chat durring the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/Mg8Ql#0

More after CRYPT incident:

Here are some after screenshots from Cryptsy Chat:

* http://imgur.com/a/EtzCa#0

Reddit post on CRYPT incident:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28pey5/cryptcoin_and_the_unfolding_drama/

Prometheus also was involved with GLYPH:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28it5y/cryptsy_corruption_and_aiding_of_specific_pumpers/cibc7rs

Related reddit post by a user:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28it5y/cryptsy_corruption_and_aiding_of_specific_pumpers/

Prometheus is on Bittrex a lot promoting Keycoin now:

* http://imgur.com/z9pbs0p

More Bittrex Prometheus chat:

* http://imgur.com/wce0bkB,K1jaUfC

Edit: I am not saying Cryptsy itself is corrupt, but instead I mean a few individuals that associate with and work for them likely are corrupt. The real problem is how much influence the pump and dumper Promotheus and his team get. Prom even got "verified" by Cryptsy staff one night so that people would trust it was him. Prom and his team are scary good and tricking people into buying a certain coin to the point that they can make crazy amounts of money while everyone else looses money. The stupid thing is people keep trusting Prom after every time he burns them and takes their money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:11:50 AM

Damn youre totally burning them after you skimmed. Idk whats shadier
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:17:27 AM

really getting sick of these recycled attacks of the same old nonsense. Yes crypt did indeed suffer a coordinated fud attack. Thats what happens when some people suck so much at trading they let their greed corrupt them and they do the unthinkable. I am indeed a part of key and my team is indeed developing it. We have delivered on our promises and we continue to do so.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:41:02 PM

really getting sick of these recycled attacks of the same old nonsense. Yes crypt did indeed suffer a coordinated fud attack. Thats what happens when some people suck so much at trading they let their greed corrupt them and they do the unthinkable. I am indeed a part of key and my team is indeed developing it. We have delivered on our promises and we continue to do so.

You and your team has always ended with a coin crashing and burning. What makes KEY so different? This is not a "recycled attack".

Based on your history with other coins, there is current no reason to trust you with KEY.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:13:59 PM

wooooooooooooooooooo more FUD, gotta love their persistence people.
Anyway, time to go and shave my dog and clean the toilet with my tongue.
Its far more entertaining than watching people belittle themselves.

And again awwww ... did diddums miss his chance for coin?
See original FUD post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8104591#msg8104591
You can join my tea bagging groupies!
Let me just do the "FU very much" dance, and don't forget it ends with me tea bagging your head.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

See original FUD post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8104591#msg8104591
Let me just do the "FU very much" dance, and don't forget it ends with me tea bagging your head.

My opinion is not set in stone. If you can show me this evidence points to other possible conclusions, then I will change my opinion, if not then leave.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

if not then leave.

Handbags at 10 paces it is!
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

^^^pumpers always talk like this.

WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

^^^pumpers always talk like this.

No pumper here I'm afraid, I ain't got the coin to even begin to be considered one.
I'm just a little minnow in a sea of fish following whales.
bitcoinmon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:18:40 PM

Thanks for posting, really glad I saw this.  I held some Keycoin early on but am out now completely.  I was considering going back in, until I saw this.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:20:46 PM

Thanks for posting, really glad I saw this.  I held some Keycoin early on but am out now completely.  I was considering going back in, until I saw this.

Ok newbie, we will take your opinion to heart as you surely lead the way in common sense.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Ok newbie, we will take your opinion to heart as you surely lead the way in common sense.

It's really bad he doesn't follow the mob mentality... Lol
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:16:41 PM

It's really bad he doesn't follow the mob mentality... Lol

Yes it is, otherwise he would be trading correctly
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:53:25 PM

i have seen a lot surrounding these guys and the links to certain people are crystal clear..

certain staff from BTC-E and Cryptsy have to be directly involved even if they are trying hard to hide it.

what i get from this is the name of the coin they are pushing now.. thanks for the info i will avoid it at all costs LOL
but..
Don't forget most people who buy in are not being fooled as you suggested OP
These scam supporters know full well it's almost certainly bullshit but they think they can get in and out making a BTC or two.. so..
they know what is going on and they know what they are doing.. they are not dumb and almost no one is being fooled !

fuck em.. morons can keep up their dumb bullshit.. their fate is sealed !
you make shit coins or you support them your days are numbered period .

FUD first & ask questions later™
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:00:20 AM

i have seen a lot surrounding these guys and the links to certain people are crystal clear..

certain staff from BTC-E and Cryptsy have to be directly involved even if they are trying hard to hide it.

what i get from this is the name of the coin they are pushing now.. thanks for the info i will avoid it at all costs LOL
but..
Don't forget most people who buy in are not being fooled as you suggested OP
These scam supporters know full well it's almost certainly bullshit but they think they can get in and out making a BTC or two.. so..
they know what is going on and they know what they are doing.. they are not dumb and almost no one is being fooled !

fuck em.. morons can keep up their dumb bullshit.. their fate is sealed !
you make shit coins or you support them your days are numbered period .

Imagine what is going to happen wth the government inevitably decides to get involved. Heck, they are probably already watching right now!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:48:07 AM

i know i have suggested the law aspect before and they are all fearless lol

if BigVern runs Cryptsy and owns it i think he should fire the staff from last year..
BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

their private crypto behavior is not acceptable.
only in crypto could they STILL have a job LOL

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

I can confirm the existence of this group. I can confirm that they get free passes to exchanges. I can confirm exchanges are part of deliberate FUD to lower prices.

I infiltrated this group as a side project and was disgusted.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

if BigVern runs Cryptsy and owns it i think he should fire the staff from last year..
BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

I do however believe that Mullick and Big Vern are not intentionally involved but follow volume for listing some coins. I have known Mullick for a long time and doubt his intentions are to cause harm and damage to Cryptsy. He is good to his word from all my personal interactions and is probably one of the few decent people in crypto.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

I do however believe that Mullick and Big Vern are not intentionally involved but follow volume for listing some coins. I have known Mullick for a long time and doubt his intentions are to cause harm and damage to Cryptsy. He is good to his word from all my personal interactions and is probably one of the few decent people in crypto.

ya well i can respond in a variety ways to counter that.. what comes to mind right away is it depends on who someone likes..
i was talking about science stuff in front of two mods with a dozen guys and everything was perfectly fine.. then.. bam
a system message was posted that said Spoetnik was banned for one year..
THEN Mullick spoke up..... afterwards
they have done that a lot.. no warning bans and they won't even show their face until after your gone.

*** System Message ***
Spoetnik has been banned from chat for 1 year

JPS2K5
kaboom

vuyipobevevypiy
@*** System Message ***: not cool

RDDRocket
What happened?

waretinigrant223
Haha

BigJohnson
dang

fisherlr777
thats not cool.

JPS2K5
well, it was said that cryptsy was done with Spoetnik.. I actually was surprised to see him here

captiancoin857
what happend

Lurker
@JPS2K5: he was keeping it cool

JPS2K5
@Lurker: for now..

fisherlr777
he jokingly said something about us americans, thats not f**king cool.

DCGirl
its certainly not our place to speculate on why someone was banned

vuyipobevevypiy
shut up dcgirl

Lurker
@fisherlr777: still, a year?

RDDRocket
I just thought I missed something.

captiancoin857
@Lurker: disease control center

Mullick
It wasnt about that comment. Its been an ongoing issue

*** System Message ***
vuyipobevevypiy has been banned from chat for 1 day

Lurker
@vuyipobevevypiy: buh bye, asshat...

DCGirl
lol

Horus
@Lurker: no personal insults please.

JPS2K5
@DCGirl: no need to speculate if you've read the BCT thread

fisherlr777
come on though guys. thats cold.

Mullick
i would have given him longer....

fisherlr777
1 year? can you please explain that to me?

Lurker
@Horus: next time, dipstick?

DCGirl
@Horus: anyway, you hear about the movie you'll be starring in soon?

Mullick
That comment was directed at the dcgirl comment not spoetnik

BillClinton02
Cryptsy: The Movie - Cryptsy engineer discovers link between cryptography and how the ebola virus reacts with human DNA. A race begins to stop a pandemic.

captiancoin857
@fisherlr777: it is ongoing

Horus
@DCGirl: Im in a movie? lol apparently walking dead writers put me in an episode haha

fisherlr777
I would seriously like to know about spoetnik

And one guy said.. "cryptsy was done with Spoetnik."
oh really ?
news to me... glad all you cock suckers are having fun talking about me behind my back.
i never heard anything of the sort and didn't do a damn thing !

bottom line:
he did that to silence me for implicating him and others that work for Cryptsy
and i have explained it all endlessly.
he claimed i lied and i never lied about anything ever at all and they can't prove it either.
they have in fact lied their ass off AND i proved it.

lay down with dogs you get fleas..
get the hint ?

mudda, you told me on Cryptsy chat about a year ago you were in their Skype back room channel
and you ended up leaving and you told us on chat publicly you were disgusted by what your seen.
you did not go into detail about it but i recall that clearly lol

what i would like to know is since then how many coins have you worked on with them ?

and how many guys were in the Cryptsy "back room" Skype channel because Mullick kept claiming there was 100's of people.. was he lying ?
i was invited but i don't lay down with dogs..
and i also would never have taken a job there or volunteered to be a moderator after the crap i seen and heard over the last 12 months.
there is some much damn evidence of their behavior being deceitful or manipulative it's astonishing people stick up for them i don't get it.

this topic is proof that the same old people pull the same ole bullshit.. nothing ever changes.
a leopard never loses it's spots guys  Roll Eyes

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:01:29 AM

Few of these names ring a bell but vaguely.  I appreciate the warning but this is sadly not going to stop the pumping and dumping IMO.  Anybody who knows these nicknames is probably hip the game. It is just hard for newbies to learn not to follow coins that are on the way up.  They will have to learn the hard way I suspect as did I.  I think a thread explaining the fundamentals to a pump and dump would be more useful in the long run.

These people you claim are scamming could just change their names and continue the cycle.  I do appreciate the discussion   
The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded. Im sure if you approach most Keycoin holders right now and ask whether our pumping was wanted, they would respond 100%. Most people should be at profit, and if OP thinks that this coin is going to dump, any believers of his/hers should sell at profit and be happy.... OP is butthurt for a reason I dont know, but looking at the effort he's putting into claiming its a scam Im sure he has a personal grudge against one or more members.

Greed comes in two forms, 1) unwillingness to cash out at a good profit and 2) unwillingness to allow others to do as they please with their money and attempt to make them lose money. OP is the second....

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
BNelson

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

[/quote]

You and your team has always ended with a coin crashing and burning. What makes KEY so different? This is not a "recycled attack".

[/quote]

The evolution of cryptocurrency pretty much guarantees that 99.9% of coins will crash and burn. Sure, we could all do more to focus on developing coins and less on making money off them, but are these guys really the biggest offenders?
Bagpipe

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

Is a "coordinated fud attack" any worse than coordinated good news spam attack and mindless praise and worshipping? Isn't it both done by the same group, you have to ask. Because that way the group would gain the highest profit, knowing WHEN the good news and the bad news come. Don't you think?
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

I *think* the key reached 78% bull trend, so a drop in price in 40-60 hours would not be unexpected, look at what koolio said about taking profits, don't be greedy and sell while you can make profits, wait for the preak and sell the coins one by one. You better find buyers as the market is stalled.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:52:54 PM

Wow. Just wow. Complaining about someone endorsing or fudding? Are you really that mindless to not do research on your own that you can't take the time to pull Koolio's dick out of your mouth and push his balls off your face to look and question for yourself. 'Waaaah..... Koolio likes key'. Give me a break. Who cares? Research. If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded.
You are not talking about an investment here, investment is sinking money into a project from which you can't take it out easily OR quickly, many times both.
What you are talking about is simply speculative buy and cornering the market, you buy what you can cheaply and price rises because of it.
Then you persuade people that the price will stay high forever and then push it higher so that people join in the buying frenzy.
Then, as you said, is time to take your profits out, and paying money to be a mod on Cryptsy is an evidence of conspiracy, you can tell people they are idiots, because it is true, but you can't change the fact that you are a con man.
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?
I would do what any reasonable trader does: I would pick up the phone, dial the number and yell: "DUMPPP TSLA!!!1!!1"

The problem with koolio is he uses his name and position to create the aura of being official representative to the exchange, and selectively deletes messages that might interfere with his propaganda operation. Of course, he issues bans to people who might interfere, thus confirming what is he doing, and I have been notified recently that he even deleted the notice that he banned someone, so that he tries to cover his tracks now.

He is horribly mad when people call him what he really is, maybe because his real life identity is widely known and he publishes his photos on the internet; maybe Her Majesty might be interested in what he is really doing, maybe that is the reason he gets so mad at people.

But we know than Dan Metcalf is in this industrial scale scam operation now, and the group as such has been multiplying their bitcoins wildly. And openly. And cursed people who pointed fingers that they don't like it.

The thing is: under current laws in the UK and current amount of surveillance, there is enough evidence for a possible investigation into his business to be triggered, so I can understand his nervous outpours. He has a lot on his name against him.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:21:04 AM

yup..

and your are a mod on two exchanges so doing this shit looks pretty fucking bad Koolio !
at least you were when you showed up at Cryptsy chat hyping up cloak or crypt (i can't recall which one nor do i give a shit)
but funny enough the guys at Corruptsy made you a chat mod right while you were doing it !
WTF is that fucking bullshit ?
Man times have changed from when iGotSpots was banned last year for advertising on Shitsy chat.. they really lowered the bar at that shit hole LOL

and by the way i have seen you act like one hell of a cocky mouthy little cunt on BTC-E as you modded it !
clearly thinking your some fucking big shot and banning people for the dumbest fucking reasons ever.
like saying the name of any random popular coin at the time (that is not on the exchange)
This is classic ..we all have seen it !
and yet you have the fucking nerve to show up spamming shit clone coins on Cryptsy ? wow buddy !

and by the way, i recall you thinking your a little hot shot at Cryptsy chat while back and you figured you were gonna run your mouth at me and Troll me hard..
and just be glad your little faggot Shitsy buddies banned me and that i was always stuck on my best behavior..
you started shit with me like a cocky little fucking cunt and then Cryptsy mods banned me with no warning and with out showing who was even there.
after YOU fucking Trolled me !

And i think your corrupt deceitful cocky smug little fucking maggot.. abusing the fuck out of your position in the crypto world.
Your an arrogant little power mad prick that has the fucking nerve to think you can use your btc-e name to hype up P&D scam coins.
and all you did was make yourself and BTC-E look like corrupt dog shit !

hey fucktard why didn't you and your other buddies stay on BTC-E and spam the fuck out of your shit coin over there ?
why did you have to come to Cryptsy chat to do it ? hmmmm ? answer that for me prick.. did you advertise your shit coin at BTC-E HuhHuh
and while your at it did you tell everyone when to sell off their coins you hyped up ?
or did you quietly just dump them all and vanish and spring up later pumping Keycoin now ?
lemme guess you will go quiet and then rinse / repeat all over again.. suckering in more noobs into your scammy games !

And there is nothing wrong with pumping a coin.
What is wrong.. is everything you and your idiot scammer buddies have been doing.

And i already had little respect for the way you treat people on BTC-E chat for general conduct and also for Altcoin comments
and when i heard about this shit with Cryptsy i lost it all !
And for Cryptsy to tolerate that shit and make you a mod WHILE your doing it is scammy fucking shit too !
No surprise your all cocky arrogant scammy greedy fucking little cunts at BTC-E and Cryptsy.

and by the way i didn't even "start"
you REALLY wanna hear it ? i will go collect up some evidence and bend you over and bury it balls deep in your ass ya scammer.
trust me you'll be the one who "is butthurt" Koolio !
nice retort for your scammy behavior by the way..
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail LOL

EVERYONE
avoid all these guys and their scammy exchanges if you know what is good for you.. or your almost certainly going to get burned !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:22:40 AM

Wow. Just wow. Complaining about someone endorsing or fudding? Are you really that mindless to not do research on your own that you can't take the time to pull Koolio's dick out of your mouth and push his balls off your face to look and question for yourself. 'Waaaah..... Koolio likes key'. Give me a break. Who cares? Research. If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?

hey smart ass.. Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart.......

jail time.

this guy Koolio would be in jail right now if we had stock market regulations period .

your shit is FAIL .

ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:18:53 AM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded. Im sure if you approach most Keycoin holders right now and ask whether our pumping was wanted, they would respond 100%. Most people should be at profit, and if OP thinks that this coin is going to dump, any believers of his/hers should sell at profit and be happy.... OP is butthurt for a reason I dont know, but looking at the effort he's putting into claiming its a scam Im sure he has a personal grudge against one or more members.

Greed comes in two forms, 1) unwillingness to cash out at a good profit and 2) unwillingness to allow others to do as they please with their money and attempt to make them lose money. OP is the second....

So it's bad for me to try to educate the noobs these people are tricking into spending their BTC?
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

hey smart ass.. Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart.......

jail time.

this guy Koolio would be in jail right now if we had stock market regulations period .

your shit is FAIL .

Reddit banned koolio apparently: http://www.reddit.com/user/thekoolio
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

This post is just garbage FUD.
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:30:41 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:00:31 AM by Megalodon

Crypt coin crashed because of one fcking fat bastard named Attious A.K.A. John Luvisi. He was in pr0m3theus group but he backstabbed everyone and hacked the ann, github, and IRC spreading lies.

I don't know why people are targeting the crypt coin devs and investors when Attious is the reason the price is this low. I am not inside their group, but I did talk to Attious in crypt IRC when he hacked it and it didn't take much for me to figure out he's full of cholesterol shit.

and I've seen the real prometheus in cryptsy, I'm pretty sure his name doesn't end in 2013139, this is obviously an impostor faking his name. OP are you Attious yourself?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Its no coincidence that your account was made months after this group formed, and almost every post you have ever made on here was made in Crypt and Key threads, Cmon, try a little harder guys, there are so many new accounts supporting your coins that have hardly ever posted any where else.. just try a little harder, post in other threads too etc, its not rocket science , maybe buy some accounts that have been around since before your group formed etc.

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:05:32 PM

The last message from Attious was in Chinese "Good bye"

But watch more of the entertainment evolving!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8216028#msg8216028
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

Because of recent things that have been brought to our attention regarding Koolio his position in our group is up for review. Please stop verbally abusing the guy however as it makes your facts (if any look significantly less real.) Let us do our thing and look in to the matter.
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:49:46 PM

Because of recent things that have been brought to our attention regarding Koolio his position in our group is up for review. Please stop verbally abusing the guy however as it makes your facts (if any look significantly less real.) Let us do our thing and look in to the matter.
Oh, did he screw you up too?
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:57:30 PM

This post is just garbage FUD.

Sure...
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

He shouldn't have decided becoming a Cryptsy admin and encouraging users to buy the coin he was pumping was a good idea if he did not want people to hate him. Abusing a position if authority is gernally not taken for granted.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:01:20 AM

You need to differ investing and pump/dump-ing. When they have adequate funds why not invest in something that is sure like Bitcoin?
The issue is that this comes at cost of real investors and average people.

@Spoetnik I don't think that John and Mullick are involved either. (past experience with both)
~Lauda

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:04:49 AM

Crypt coin crashed because of one fcking fat bastard named Attious A.K.A. John Luvisi. He was in pr0m3theus group but he backstabbed everyone and hacked the ann, github, and IRC spreading lies.

I don't know why people are targeting the crypt coin devs and investors when Attious is the reason the price is this low. I am not inside their group, but I did talk to Attious in crypt IRC when he hacked it and it didn't take much for me to figure out he's full of cholesterol shit.

and I've seen the real prometheus in cryptsy, I'm pretty sure his name doesn't end in 2013139, this is obviously an impostor faking his name. OP are you Attious yourself?

I am not Attious.
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:20:09 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:41:32 AM by Megalodon

You need to differ investing and pump/dump-ing. When they have adequate funds why not invest in something that is sure like Bitcoin?
The issue is that this comes at cost of real investors and average people.

@Spoetnik I don't think that John and Mullick are involved either. (past experience with both)
~Lauda

Every coin that rises in value has been a pump and dump, and there is no such thing as a sure thing. Even Bitcoin can crash at anytime if the blockchain start having problems again and major countries banning/regulating Bitcoin can crash it. Most crypto investors know the risks they're getting into especially with alt coins, we're all here to ride pump and dumps, after all, the price of any coin is largely driven by speculators (whales). Welcome to capitalism.

So why are you fegs attacking whales (as if they care in the first place), without whales, no coin would rise in value tremendously, no volatility, which means traders would rather go back to stocks and forex. Pump and dumps are the reason why cryptocurrencies are getting popular. Without Bitcoin getting pumped, no one would give a shit, Bitcoin would have been just another internet currency project taken for granted.

/useless thread

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:00:51 PM

He shouldn't have decided becoming a Cryptsy admin and encouraging users to buy the coin he was pumping was a good idea if he did not want people to hate him. Abusing a position if authority is gernally not taken for granted.

This is NOT an isolated incident. Cryptsy is built on admins robbing, begging and phishing people with their puppet show.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

Yeah they know each other..

hilarious the BTC-E mods hanging out on Cryptsy chat ..advertising coins LOL
and Cryptsy can't say they didn't notice because they made KOOLIO a fucking mod ahhaha

did the BTC-E back room boy warn people when to get out or did they just dump on the guys they screamed BUY to ?
due diligence ?
sure....... LOL
assholes listen carefully !

When you use your name/reputation known as Staff at an exchange to sucker people into buying a shit coin so you can dump on them, that is sleazy as hell !

And i will ask AGAIN !
WHY did they not do all this pumping advertising crap at BTC-E ? Why did they go to Cryptsy or *other exchanges to do it ? (using their BTC-E staff names)
If the coin was so great why was it not added to BTC-E ?

And how did Cryptsy think this was acceptable behavior in the slightest ?

These guy can try at times to hide but the ties link them and people ARE watching.. and saving screenshots and logs etc.
there is roughly 340,000 accounts created here so i suggest people be careful with EXCHANGE Staff saying buy this or buy that  Angry

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:13:46 PM

More of the allegiation crossfire on btc-e trollbox, about the mod abuse of power, many interesting words:

Probability: how many synonyms can trollbox make up for "bad day trader"
8/1/2014, 10:03:31 PM

volyova: princearnold, all over the internet.
tradingjoe: volyova, there are so many bad mods here. This one day a guy was talking for 2 hrs about fluid dynamics, saying something really smart stuff. He then said the name of a song that is really gross and got banned for 30 mins. haven't seen him since. Said mod then tried buyin btc w/ paypal
Probability: lol
Probability: which mod was that
tradingjoe: I can't remember. Some random idiot
volyova: tradingjoe, I know! I have a theory that when mod status is bestowed on somebody, it cannot be taken away again! Like the black pope, a position for life..
volyova: otherwise, surely koolio would have been sacked many times?
tradingjoe: volyova, something like that
volyova: Fire koolio, and this place immediately goes up, in my estimation.
volyova: sack 'im
princearnold: volyova, you dont like koolio?
volyova: princearnold, u gotta b fuckin kidding me...
princearnold: i assume that you dont
volyova: princearnold, if you are new. I can tell you that koolio is a well-known scammer.

system: volyova was banned for 40000 min by koolio
koolio: I am not a scammer

broderline: yaaay
fusa: truth hurts
porto412: lol
koolio: s/he is just butthurt, s/he got a ban for an hour yesterday because using homophobic language and therefore chats rubbish
fusa: koolio, what is your policy on removing messages?
broderline: volv is homophobic, not cool. perm ban
koolio: let this be a lesson people, when you undergo sex changes your hormones tend to get mash up
emirc: its harsh unproportional use of force, koolio
koolio: fusa, there is no policy
4504: princearnold, yes, because girls can't be expected to live up to same standards as Real People

fusa: koolio, what is your policy on promoting pumps as an official chat moderator?
fusa: koolio, what is your policy on promoting the buy-up of a coin you know will crash hard of which you have a lot to sell to people and persuading them it will go much higher?
4504: fusa seems a sound plan
fusa: 4504, I am asking about the past
koolio: fusa, thats just fud and heresay, if people cant cash out in profit thats not my fault, but clearly you are misinformed cause frankly, aside from a severly fud attacked crypt, all my pumps made me and those who followed money
fusa: koolio, I was there, I saw it, it's not a hear-say, I saw every word of it.
koolio: fusa what are you talking about, i back coins off my own interest, i do no dev or admin coins.... my investments are very high risk so its clear you have the wrong end of the stick
koolio: saw what?

tradingjoe: 11. If you respond to abuses by abusing, you are treated as the one violating the rules, and a relevant punishment will be applied to you
tradingjoe: 1. Moderator, being a representative of the administrator, must strictly obey all user rules and be a reference for everyone.
koolio: yawn

fusa: koolio, you use the banhammer and ability to delete messages also to make you fat profit
fusa: tradingjoe, well, yawn is the example we should follow...
koolio: oh really fusa, and you know that for a fact do you, tell me, how often have i been online and talking last 2 months, cause as far as im aware, its not long
tradingjoe: fusa, there's a reason why most of my crypto is at coinbase and not here
koolio: basically, if you try and troll me, youll soon realise im the original troll, you cant win with me, so just sit nice and carry on your life

corbs132: the trollbox is so much fun though tradingjoe
fusa: koolio, I forgot... it's 2 months ... that's all you can remember.
tradingjoe: corbs132, that's why I keep a little bit here Tongue
Probability: broderline, lol

tradingjoe: koolio, I'm positive. The mods (not you specifcally) have ruined my experience here. I'll never have more than $200 USD on this exchange due to that.
Probability: *grabs popcorn*
koolio: tradingjoe, ok cya later then, bye
corbs132: koolio, hear from simran at all recently? kid's been a ghost on irc
fusa: tradingjoe, +1, do not accuse him of making profits off you, that's dishonest...
system: fusa was banned for 360 hours by MoosaNYC

bitsmith: lol
caliente: user count dropping fast
bitsmith: its all chat mods fault
4504: caliente, btc will follow!
Rummel: fusa gone, trollbox gets boring
MoosaNYC: bitsmith, sorry Sad

4504: why don't you read the logs and ban everyone who used naughty words while at oit
broderline: I don't know if koolio is a scammer or not. but he banned 2 people I dislike so I'm on his side. because that's the way the real world works
funkenstein: broderline, real's gonna change
allswell11: broderline, is
COUNTERint: Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lord Acton
funkenstein: lord acton would have been all in cryptos

koolio: jjust reading back through chat, theres people chatting shit, they been users for like 3 months and complaining of me, yet ive hardly been online, shows how many 'fake' accounts there are
koolio: but like i said, this is a private site, dont like it then dont use chat, chat is a priveledge
broderline: as long as the people who own this site don't start stealing the money that's put into it, we're fine
wastedsys: koolio, going a bit far to say chat is a priveledge when users provide funds to the site to chat. customers are a priveledge.
koolio: chat is a privledge, thats why few other big sites off it, they cba,
koolio: chat on this site has always been a provledge
wastedsys: its a feature
MoosaNYC: wastedsys, Hes right you know chat is a privilege. The 100 usd isnt deducted from your account its just a buffer to stop spam accounts.
wastedsys: eh, i disagree.
4504: it's way too low. try 10k

caliente: how come sometimes when go to this site it says I has been banned for 1223273 min? or some such number, always in the millions and then when I refresh it goes away?
BadBitBoy: *eats popcorn waiting for Koolio's Thor hammer to Koolio SMASH*
MoosaNYC: caliente, admin playing mind games

princearnold: where are all the users
caliente: got banned

allswell11: moosanyc is here to trick more noobs out of their coin. we didnt forget what you did and what you are at all. shame on you. . your not welcome here.
system: allswell11 was banned for 30 days by MoosaNYC
MoosaNYC: NAH

allswell11

23:13 02.08.14, Moscow time
look in trollrchieve. him and another mod are just in here to trick noobs. end off. so the odd lucky noob can and avoid listen. they always delete and ban for 30 days anyone who tells on them. me i dont care as only ever see troll box on way to transfer money in or out mt4

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

I *think* the key reached 78% bull trend, so a drop in price in 40-60 hours would not be unexpected, look at what koolio said about taking profits, don't be greedy and sell while you can make profits, wait for the preak and sell the coins one by one. You better find buyers as the market is stalled.
*patting myself on the back*
*Didn't make a cent on it, not trading key*
*loser* :\ Undecided Undecided
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:30:29 AM

bump.. this is loaded with TONS of evidence. (pertaining to recent Cryptsy crap)
a key topic on this forum !
..get it "key" ROFL i'm soo funny  Grin

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

Epilogue:

MoosaNYC was said to have lost all of his money doe to Mr. Cryptocoolio mentioned above.
Coolio married, bought a Mercedes, but stayed the same indian scammer he tended to be.
In the end, the events above led to the site eventually banning coolio from being a mod.
Coolio pumping FTC after the series of doublespend attacks which he had seen is legendary, one user even complaining that on that advice, a year later, his coin is worth nothing or something like that. "Good" times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: