Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prometheus and his group are pumping Keycoin. (Exchange corruption, evidence!)  (Read 6597 times)
ProGamer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:56:04 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 02:13:08 AM by ProGamer

Prometheus and his team are behind/involved heavily with Keycoin. They were also involved with Cryptcoin. See how CRYPT turned out. They are pump and dumpers who are very good at convincing people.

I cannot stress enough how good these guys are at convincing you and others to help pump up a coin's price. They are practically expert Pump and Dumpers.

If you do buy any coins they are involved with, do so for a short term gain. These coins are going nowhere.

Edit: Image evidence of their involvement with pumping these coins:

Cryptsy helping Prometheus: http://imgur.com/ASqD6sV,Et7xbxX,yY1RNRa,ld8zLnq,IJI747U,bS40Cq9,AeO8PpF,AhAKwCp,WOgxRlx,iqCpqO5,MemabGp,HvFc5CO,Bu303cE,iXlVGdr,OsqeJuH,kzqVEkL,Y19oR2o,q59yz2m,rvG1HmO,wi57jk7,YjoMaTC,cygg1zK,yPLHtTe,n58Gub5,qCaZ5tE,9d8Rtqr,B81kL5I,podoJ4p

Heres some more stuff regarding the CRYPT drama:

Cryptsy Chat from a day or two before the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/9JgUG

People were also upset because the pumper Koolio was made an admin:

* http://imgur.com/WfmeAVi

Cryptsy chat just before the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/06nFN

Cryptsy Chat durring the CRYPT incident:

* http://imgur.com/a/Mg8Ql#0

More after CRYPT incident:

Here are some after screenshots from Cryptsy Chat:

* http://imgur.com/a/EtzCa#0

Reddit post on CRYPT incident:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28pey5/cryptcoin_and_the_unfolding_drama/

Prometheus also was involved with GLYPH:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28it5y/cryptsy_corruption_and_aiding_of_specific_pumpers/cibc7rs

Related reddit post by a user:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28it5y/cryptsy_corruption_and_aiding_of_specific_pumpers/

Prometheus is on Bittrex a lot promoting Keycoin now:

* http://imgur.com/z9pbs0p

More Bittrex Prometheus chat:

* http://imgur.com/wce0bkB,K1jaUfC

Edit: I am not saying Cryptsy itself is corrupt, but instead I mean a few individuals that associate with and work for them likely are corrupt. The real problem is how much influence the pump and dumper Promotheus and his team get. Prom even got "verified" by Cryptsy staff one night so that people would trust it was him. Prom and his team are scary good and tricking people into buying a certain coin to the point that they can make crazy amounts of money while everyone else looses money. The stupid thing is people keep trusting Prom after every time he burns them and takes their money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:11:50 AM

Damn youre totally burning them after you skimmed. Idk whats shadier
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:17:27 AM

really getting sick of these recycled attacks of the same old nonsense. Yes crypt did indeed suffer a coordinated fud attack. Thats what happens when some people suck so much at trading they let their greed corrupt them and they do the unthinkable. I am indeed a part of key and my team is indeed developing it. We have delivered on our promises and we continue to do so.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:41:02 PM

really getting sick of these recycled attacks of the same old nonsense. Yes crypt did indeed suffer a coordinated fud attack. Thats what happens when some people suck so much at trading they let their greed corrupt them and they do the unthinkable. I am indeed a part of key and my team is indeed developing it. We have delivered on our promises and we continue to do so.

You and your team has always ended with a coin crashing and burning. What makes KEY so different? This is not a "recycled attack".

Based on your history with other coins, there is current no reason to trust you with KEY.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:13:59 PM

wooooooooooooooooooo more FUD, gotta love their persistence people.
Anyway, time to go and shave my dog and clean the toilet with my tongue.
Its far more entertaining than watching people belittle themselves.

And again awwww ... did diddums miss his chance for coin?
See original FUD post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8104591#msg8104591
You can join my tea bagging groupies!
Let me just do the "FU very much" dance, and don't forget it ends with me tea bagging your head.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

See original FUD post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8104591#msg8104591
Let me just do the "FU very much" dance, and don't forget it ends with me tea bagging your head.

My opinion is not set in stone. If you can show me this evidence points to other possible conclusions, then I will change my opinion, if not then leave.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

if not then leave.

Handbags at 10 paces it is!
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

^^^pumpers always talk like this.

WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

^^^pumpers always talk like this.

No pumper here I'm afraid, I ain't got the coin to even begin to be considered one.
I'm just a little minnow in a sea of fish following whales.
bitcoinmon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:18:40 PM

Thanks for posting, really glad I saw this.  I held some Keycoin early on but am out now completely.  I was considering going back in, until I saw this.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:20:46 PM

Thanks for posting, really glad I saw this.  I held some Keycoin early on but am out now completely.  I was considering going back in, until I saw this.

Ok newbie, we will take your opinion to heart as you surely lead the way in common sense.
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Ok newbie, we will take your opinion to heart as you surely lead the way in common sense.

It's really bad he doesn't follow the mob mentality... Lol
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:16:41 PM

It's really bad he doesn't follow the mob mentality... Lol

Yes it is, otherwise he would be trading correctly
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:53:25 PM

i have seen a lot surrounding these guys and the links to certain people are crystal clear..

certain staff from BTC-E and Cryptsy have to be directly involved even if they are trying hard to hide it.

what i get from this is the name of the coin they are pushing now.. thanks for the info i will avoid it at all costs LOL
but..
Don't forget most people who buy in are not being fooled as you suggested OP
These scam supporters know full well it's almost certainly bullshit but they think they can get in and out making a BTC or two.. so..
they know what is going on and they know what they are doing.. they are not dumb and almost no one is being fooled !

fuck em.. morons can keep up their dumb bullshit.. their fate is sealed !
you make shit coins or you support them your days are numbered period .

FUD first & ask questions later™
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:00:20 AM

i have seen a lot surrounding these guys and the links to certain people are crystal clear..

certain staff from BTC-E and Cryptsy have to be directly involved even if they are trying hard to hide it.

what i get from this is the name of the coin they are pushing now.. thanks for the info i will avoid it at all costs LOL
but..
Don't forget most people who buy in are not being fooled as you suggested OP
These scam supporters know full well it's almost certainly bullshit but they think they can get in and out making a BTC or two.. so..
they know what is going on and they know what they are doing.. they are not dumb and almost no one is being fooled !

fuck em.. morons can keep up their dumb bullshit.. their fate is sealed !
you make shit coins or you support them your days are numbered period .

Imagine what is going to happen wth the government inevitably decides to get involved. Heck, they are probably already watching right now!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:48:07 AM

i know i have suggested the law aspect before and they are all fearless lol

if BigVern runs Cryptsy and owns it i think he should fire the staff from last year..
BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

their private crypto behavior is not acceptable.
only in crypto could they STILL have a job LOL

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

I can confirm the existence of this group. I can confirm that they get free passes to exchanges. I can confirm exchanges are part of deliberate FUD to lower prices.

I infiltrated this group as a side project and was disgusted.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

if BigVern runs Cryptsy and owns it i think he should fire the staff from last year..
BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

I do however believe that Mullick and Big Vern are not intentionally involved but follow volume for listing some coins. I have known Mullick for a long time and doubt his intentions are to cause harm and damage to Cryptsy. He is good to his word from all my personal interactions and is probably one of the few decent people in crypto.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

BitJohn
Mullick
Prime

I do however believe that Mullick and Big Vern are not intentionally involved but follow volume for listing some coins. I have known Mullick for a long time and doubt his intentions are to cause harm and damage to Cryptsy. He is good to his word from all my personal interactions and is probably one of the few decent people in crypto.

ya well i can respond in a variety ways to counter that.. what comes to mind right away is it depends on who someone likes..
i was talking about science stuff in front of two mods with a dozen guys and everything was perfectly fine.. then.. bam
a system message was posted that said Spoetnik was banned for one year..
THEN Mullick spoke up..... afterwards
they have done that a lot.. no warning bans and they won't even show their face until after your gone.

*** System Message ***
Spoetnik has been banned from chat for 1 year

JPS2K5
kaboom

vuyipobevevypiy
@*** System Message ***: not cool

RDDRocket
What happened?

waretinigrant223
Haha

BigJohnson
dang

fisherlr777
thats not cool.

JPS2K5
well, it was said that cryptsy was done with Spoetnik.. I actually was surprised to see him here

captiancoin857
what happend

Lurker
@JPS2K5: he was keeping it cool

JPS2K5
@Lurker: for now..

fisherlr777
he jokingly said something about us americans, thats not f**king cool.

DCGirl
its certainly not our place to speculate on why someone was banned

vuyipobevevypiy
shut up dcgirl

Lurker
@fisherlr777: still, a year?

RDDRocket
I just thought I missed something.

captiancoin857
@Lurker: disease control center

Mullick
It wasnt about that comment. Its been an ongoing issue

*** System Message ***
vuyipobevevypiy has been banned from chat for 1 day

Lurker
@vuyipobevevypiy: buh bye, asshat...

DCGirl
lol

Horus
@Lurker: no personal insults please.

JPS2K5
@DCGirl: no need to speculate if you've read the BCT thread

fisherlr777
come on though guys. thats cold.

Mullick
i would have given him longer....

fisherlr777
1 year? can you please explain that to me?

Lurker
@Horus: next time, dipstick?

DCGirl
@Horus: anyway, you hear about the movie you'll be starring in soon?

Mullick
That comment was directed at the dcgirl comment not spoetnik

BillClinton02
Cryptsy: The Movie - Cryptsy engineer discovers link between cryptography and how the ebola virus reacts with human DNA. A race begins to stop a pandemic.

captiancoin857
@fisherlr777: it is ongoing

Horus
@DCGirl: Im in a movie? lol apparently walking dead writers put me in an episode haha

fisherlr777
I would seriously like to know about spoetnik

And one guy said.. "cryptsy was done with Spoetnik."
oh really ?
news to me... glad all you cock suckers are having fun talking about me behind my back.
i never heard anything of the sort and didn't do a damn thing !

bottom line:
he did that to silence me for implicating him and others that work for Cryptsy
and i have explained it all endlessly.
he claimed i lied and i never lied about anything ever at all and they can't prove it either.
they have in fact lied their ass off AND i proved it.

lay down with dogs you get fleas..
get the hint ?

mudda, you told me on Cryptsy chat about a year ago you were in their Skype back room channel
and you ended up leaving and you told us on chat publicly you were disgusted by what your seen.
you did not go into detail about it but i recall that clearly lol

what i would like to know is since then how many coins have you worked on with them ?

and how many guys were in the Cryptsy "back room" Skype channel because Mullick kept claiming there was 100's of people.. was he lying ?
i was invited but i don't lay down with dogs..
and i also would never have taken a job there or volunteered to be a moderator after the crap i seen and heard over the last 12 months.
there is some much damn evidence of their behavior being deceitful or manipulative it's astonishing people stick up for them i don't get it.

this topic is proof that the same old people pull the same ole bullshit.. nothing ever changes.
a leopard never loses it's spots guys  Roll Eyes

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:01:29 AM

Few of these names ring a bell but vaguely.  I appreciate the warning but this is sadly not going to stop the pumping and dumping IMO.  Anybody who knows these nicknames is probably hip the game. It is just hard for newbies to learn not to follow coins that are on the way up.  They will have to learn the hard way I suspect as did I.  I think a thread explaining the fundamentals to a pump and dump would be more useful in the long run.

These people you claim are scamming could just change their names and continue the cycle.  I do appreciate the discussion   
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: