Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prometheus and his group are pumping Keycoin. (Exchange corruption, evidence!)  (Read 6597 times)
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded. Im sure if you approach most Keycoin holders right now and ask whether our pumping was wanted, they would respond 100%. Most people should be at profit, and if OP thinks that this coin is going to dump, any believers of his/hers should sell at profit and be happy.... OP is butthurt for a reason I dont know, but looking at the effort he's putting into claiming its a scam Im sure he has a personal grudge against one or more members.

Greed comes in two forms, 1) unwillingness to cash out at a good profit and 2) unwillingness to allow others to do as they please with their money and attempt to make them lose money. OP is the second....

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
BNelson

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

[/quote]

You and your team has always ended with a coin crashing and burning. What makes KEY so different? This is not a "recycled attack".

[/quote]

The evolution of cryptocurrency pretty much guarantees that 99.9% of coins will crash and burn. Sure, we could all do more to focus on developing coins and less on making money off them, but are these guys really the biggest offenders?
Bagpipe

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

really getting sick of these recycled attacks of the same old nonsense. Yes crypt did indeed suffer a coordinated fud attack. Thats what happens when some people suck so much at trading they let their greed corrupt them and they do the unthinkable. I am indeed a part of key and my team is indeed developing it. We have delivered on our promises and we continue to do so.
Is a "coordinated fud attack" any worse than coordinated good news spam attack and mindless praise and worshipping? Isn't it both done by the same group, you have to ask. Because that way the group would gain the highest profit, knowing WHEN the good news and the bad news come. Don't you think?
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

I *think* the key reached 78% bull trend, so a drop in price in 40-60 hours would not be unexpected, look at what koolio said about taking profits, don't be greedy and sell while you can make profits, wait for the preak and sell the coins one by one. You better find buyers as the market is stalled.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:52:54 PM

Wow. Just wow. Complaining about someone endorsing or fudding? Are you really that mindless to not do research on your own that you can't take the time to pull Koolio's dick out of your mouth and push his balls off your face to look and question for yourself. 'Waaaah..... Koolio likes key'. Give me a break. Who cares? Research. If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded.
You are not talking about an investment here, investment is sinking money into a project from which you can't take it out easily OR quickly, many times both.
What you are talking about is simply speculative buy and cornering the market, you buy what you can cheaply and price rises because of it.
Then you persuade people that the price will stay high forever and then push it higher so that people join in the buying frenzy.
Then, as you said, is time to take your profits out, and paying money to be a mod on Cryptsy is an evidence of conspiracy, you can tell people they are idiots, because it is true, but you can't change the fact that you are a con man.
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?
I would do what any reasonable trader does: I would pick up the phone, dial the number and yell: "DUMPPP TSLA!!!1!!1"

The problem with koolio is he uses his name and position to create the aura of being official representative to the exchange, and selectively deletes messages that might interfere with his propaganda operation. Of course, he issues bans to people who might interfere, thus confirming what is he doing, and I have been notified recently that he even deleted the notice that he banned someone, so that he tries to cover his tracks now.

He is horribly mad when people call him what he really is, maybe because his real life identity is widely known and he publishes his photos on the internet; maybe Her Majesty might be interested in what he is really doing, maybe that is the reason he gets so mad at people.

But we know than Dan Metcalf is in this industrial scale scam operation now, and the group as such has been multiplying their bitcoins wildly. And openly. And cursed people who pointed fingers that they don't like it.

The thing is: under current laws in the UK and current amount of surveillance, there is enough evidence for a possible investigation into his business to be triggered, so I can understand his nervous outpours. He has a lot on his name against him.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:21:04 AM

You and your team has always ended with a coin crashing and burning. What makes KEY so different? This is not a "recycled attack".

yup..

and your are a mod on two exchanges so doing this shit looks pretty fucking bad Koolio !
at least you were when you showed up at Cryptsy chat hyping up cloak or crypt (i can't recall which one nor do i give a shit)
but funny enough the guys at Corruptsy made you a chat mod right while you were doing it !
WTF is that fucking bullshit ?
Man times have changed from when iGotSpots was banned last year for advertising on Shitsy chat.. they really lowered the bar at that shit hole LOL

and by the way i have seen you act like one hell of a cocky mouthy little cunt on BTC-E as you modded it !
clearly thinking your some fucking big shot and banning people for the dumbest fucking reasons ever.
like saying the name of any random popular coin at the time (that is not on the exchange)
This is classic ..we all have seen it !
and yet you have the fucking nerve to show up spamming shit clone coins on Cryptsy ? wow buddy !

and by the way, i recall you thinking your a little hot shot at Cryptsy chat while back and you figured you were gonna run your mouth at me and Troll me hard..
and just be glad your little faggot Shitsy buddies banned me and that i was always stuck on my best behavior..
you started shit with me like a cocky little fucking cunt and then Cryptsy mods banned me with no warning and with out showing who was even there.
after YOU fucking Trolled me !

And i think your corrupt deceitful cocky smug little fucking maggot.. abusing the fuck out of your position in the crypto world.
Your an arrogant little power mad prick that has the fucking nerve to think you can use your btc-e name to hype up P&D scam coins.
and all you did was make yourself and BTC-E look like corrupt dog shit !

hey fucktard why didn't you and your other buddies stay on BTC-E and spam the fuck out of your shit coin over there ?
why did you have to come to Cryptsy chat to do it ? hmmmm ? answer that for me prick.. did you advertise your shit coin at BTC-E HuhHuh
and while your at it did you tell everyone when to sell off their coins you hyped up ?
or did you quietly just dump them all and vanish and spring up later pumping Keycoin now ?
lemme guess you will go quiet and then rinse / repeat all over again.. suckering in more noobs into your scammy games !

And there is nothing wrong with pumping a coin.
What is wrong.. is everything you and your idiot scammer buddies have been doing.

And i already had little respect for the way you treat people on BTC-E chat for general conduct and also for Altcoin comments
and when i heard about this shit with Cryptsy i lost it all !
And for Cryptsy to tolerate that shit and make you a mod WHILE your doing it is scammy fucking shit too !
No surprise your all cocky arrogant scammy greedy fucking little cunts at BTC-E and Cryptsy.

and by the way i didn't even "start"
you REALLY wanna hear it ? i will go collect up some evidence and bend you over and bury it balls deep in your ass ya scammer.
trust me you'll be the one who "is butthurt" Koolio !
nice retort for your scammy behavior by the way..
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail LOL

EVERYONE
avoid all these guys and their scammy exchanges if you know what is good for you.. or your almost certainly going to get burned !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:22:40 AM

Wow. Just wow. Complaining about someone endorsing or fudding? Are you really that mindless to not do research on your own that you can't take the time to pull Koolio's dick out of your mouth and push his balls off your face to look and question for yourself. 'Waaaah..... Koolio likes key'. Give me a break. Who cares? Research. If you met a random guy on the street and he said 'Hurry, call your broker, buy Tesla. Now'. You'd say fuck off or maybe do some research. So, when someone says buy here, you....buy? Blindly?

hey smart ass.. Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart.......

jail time.

this guy Koolio would be in jail right now if we had stock market regulations period .

your shit is FAIL .

FUD first & ask questions later™
ProGamer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:18:53 AM

To OP is it a bad thing that a group of people WITH ADEQUATE FUNDS get together to invest in a coin? Your argument is retarded. Im sure if you approach most Keycoin holders right now and ask whether our pumping was wanted, they would respond 100%. Most people should be at profit, and if OP thinks that this coin is going to dump, any believers of his/hers should sell at profit and be happy.... OP is butthurt for a reason I dont know, but looking at the effort he's putting into claiming its a scam Im sure he has a personal grudge against one or more members.

Greed comes in two forms, 1) unwillingness to cash out at a good profit and 2) unwillingness to allow others to do as they please with their money and attempt to make them lose money. OP is the second....

So it's bad for me to try to educate the noobs these people are tricking into spending their BTC?
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

hey smart ass.. Berni Madoff or Martha Stewart.......

jail time.

this guy Koolio would be in jail right now if we had stock market regulations period .

your shit is FAIL .

Reddit banned koolio apparently: http://www.reddit.com/user/thekoolio
The4thDimension

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

This post is just garbage FUD.
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:30:41 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:00:31 AM by Megalodon

Crypt coin crashed because of one fcking fat bastard named Attious A.K.A. John Luvisi. He was in pr0m3theus group but he backstabbed everyone and hacked the ann, github, and IRC spreading lies.

I don't know why people are targeting the crypt coin devs and investors when Attious is the reason the price is this low. I am not inside their group, but I did talk to Attious in crypt IRC when he hacked it and it didn't take much for me to figure out he's full of cholesterol shit.

and I've seen the real prometheus in cryptsy, I'm pretty sure his name doesn't end in 2013139, this is obviously an impostor faking his name. OP are you Attious yourself?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Ok newbie, we will take your opinion to heart as you surely lead the way in common sense.

Its no coincidence that your account was made months after this group formed, and almost every post you have ever made on here was made in Crypt and Key threads, Cmon, try a little harder guys, there are so many new accounts supporting your coins that have hardly ever posted any where else.. just try a little harder, post in other threads too etc, its not rocket science , maybe buy some accounts that have been around since before your group formed etc.

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:05:32 PM

The last message from Attious was in Chinese "Good bye"

But watch more of the entertainment evolving!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8216028#msg8216028
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

Because of recent things that have been brought to our attention regarding Koolio his position in our group is up for review. Please stop verbally abusing the guy however as it makes your facts (if any look significantly less real.) Let us do our thing and look in to the matter.
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:49:46 PM

Because of recent things that have been brought to our attention regarding Koolio his position in our group is up for review. Please stop verbally abusing the guy however as it makes your facts (if any look significantly less real.) Let us do our thing and look in to the matter.
Oh, did he screw you up too?
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:57:30 PM

This post is just garbage FUD.

Sure...
ProGamer (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

He shouldn't have decided becoming a Cryptsy admin and encouraging users to buy the coin he was pumping was a good idea if he did not want people to hate him. Abusing a position if authority is gernally not taken for granted.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:01:20 AM

You need to differ investing and pump/dump-ing. When they have adequate funds why not invest in something that is sure like Bitcoin?
The issue is that this comes at cost of real investors and average people.

@Spoetnik I don't think that John and Mullick are involved either. (past experience with both)
~Lauda

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: