Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5835 times)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏.

I don't get it. Why would you sell at such a huge loss? I you're truly legit and post it up at just -5% of market value, buyers will eat up your order instantly due to arbitrage.

teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

Where do you live?  I can also do $50,000 at that price (unless you can do more) if you are still selling.

Maybe Danny and I can arrange to meet you at the same time.  Wouldn't mind meeting him IRL.

So that is $100,000 can you swing the deal?  

I think he only dreamt about 100,000$. I mean they dont even have running water in most of Africa. He is not from Ireland. Guaranteed. Tell him to write something in Irish.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:29:01 PM

I have a buddy who is also interested in another $50,000 at that price.

Together with Danny and I we are looking to purchase about $300,000 / $300 = 1000 BTC.

Can you swing the deal?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:40:20 PM

for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏.

I don't get it. Why would you sell at such a huge loss? I you're truly legit and post it up at just -5% of market value, buyers will eat up your order instantly due to arbitrage.
If he wants to sell his friend's girlfriend's father's freshly minted BTC for only $300/BTC who are you to question his motives?  He sounds totally legit to me.

baderahmed:  I do have a few tiny questions for you.  Do you know anything at all about your friend's girlfriend's father's mine?  What kind of equipment is he using in order to "dig up" these Bitcoins.  I don't understand anything about mining so can you explain it to me?  Do you know how many BTC your friend's girlfriend's father has managed to get out of his mine?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:57:06 PM

^ haha. Don't be silly, shovels and picks are used to dig up the bitcoins. Don't ask such obvious questions.

itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.
I have a question of my own: what shipping methods do you use to ship bitcoins? Hopefully Fedex, I don't trust USPS.

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:07:39 PM

If he wants to sell his friend's girlfriend's father's freshly minted BTC for only $300/BTC who are you to question his motives?  He sounds totally legit to me.

baderahmed:  I do have a few tiny questions for you.  Do you know anything at all about your friend's girlfriend's father's mine?  What kind of equipment is he using in order to "dig up" these Bitcoins.  I don't understand anything about mining so can you explain it to me?  Do you know how many BTC your friend's girlfriend's father has managed to get out of his mine?

No need to even ask. He has pneumatic drills and an oil rig. But he is probably tired of all the oil. Thats why he decided to drill for BTCs.

baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

he lives in Walnut Creek, CA‏, can anyone meet up with him? If so please skype or email me. If not then I guess Paypal is the only other way as of now, till I can buy bulk and resell
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:47:22 PM

he lives in Walnut Creek, CA‏, can anyone meet up with him? If so please skype or email me. If not then I guess Paypal is the only other way as of now, till I can buy bulk and resell
Totally cool!  I travel to CA on business on a pretty regular basis.

Anyway can you answer my question above about your friend's girlfriend's father's mining equipment and total number of bit coins he has been able to get from his mine?  Does he have 1,000 or more bit coins?  If so, is he selling all of them?

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:36:33 AM

Bro. Be careful with this guy. He has "scammer" written all over him.
Even if he lives where he says he does, I dont think its wise to carry 300,000.00$ and meet someone that you dont know. Might be a bait for robbery.

EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:35:22 PM

I live close to Walnut Creek and would be glad to purchase as many coins as he'll sell for $300 each.  OP, please PM me so we can get this started.

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
shagmitt

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:45:44 PM

Will buy 10k @ $300, you go first.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

Will buy 10k @ $300, you go first.
Just meet in person and do a cash/BTC deal then there is no "you go first", "no, you go first", etc.
I live close to Walnut Creek and would be glad to purchase as many coins as he'll sell for $300 each.  OP, please PM me so we can get this started.

-EP
This sounds like the best first deal.  Just meet in a appropriate public place, do the deal, and report back.  If all goes well then I can do $50K next time I am in town.

You still have not answered my questions so I am starting to lose faith.

How about you answer this one simple question:  What is the total number of coins you are selling at $300 per coin?

This should be easy.  Just ask your friend to ask his girlfriend to ask her father how many coins he wants to sell.

EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:38:45 PM

Unfortunately... To good to be true is, as always, too good to be true I'm afraid.

My offer still stands.  Would love to meet up ASAP. Smiley  Hell, I'll even pay $400 each.

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:41:53 PM

My offer still stands.  Would love to meet up ASAP. Smiley  Hell, I'll even pay $400 each.

I'll bow down to you if you can land the deal, even at $500/btc.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:50:04 PM

What happened to the OP? He hasn't logged in for a few days. It's so unusual for brand new accounts to offer TGTBT deals and then not stick around *cough*

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
log2exp

Activity: 176
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:47:18 AM

Be careful even if he signs the message with a wallet that used to hold multiple K btc. As I see people are buying private keys from emptied large btc addresses.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

Be careful even if he signs the message with a wallet that used to hold multiple K btc. As I see people are buying private keys from emptied large btc addresses.
Why would anyone accept a signature from an empty address that previously held BTC as proof of anything?  That makes no sense at all.

Also as a side note what the hell does buying an old private key get you?  There is a market for these things?  I have dozens of old addresses that held thousands of BTC (when they were $1-$5 each).  People buy these things?  What on Earth for?  If they put any BTC in them I can take their BTC because I also have the private key.

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:26:58 AM

Why would anyone accept a signature from an empty address that previously held BTC as proof of anything?  That makes no sense at all.

Also as a side note what the hell does buying an old private key get you?  There is a market for these things?  I have dozens of old addresses that held thousands of BTC (when they were $1-$5 each).  People buy these things?  What on Earth for?  If they put any BTC in them I can take their BTC because I also have the private key.
I would seriously doubt that people would actually buy old private keys, although in theory they may be worth something as people may accidentally send BTC to an old address, although this is not very common.

The OP is clearly trying to scam people out of their money, or if not then is involved in something very illegal.
INSTANTpr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

cool brah! >>> #TEAM INSTANTCOIN would like to buy all of the bitcoins you have available...check your email!!!
 Cool

*many thanks!*
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

Both use paypal so that it's secure? That just sounds terrible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: